yellowing and wilting lower fan leaves 4thweek flowering

• Thread starter maddox420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danksnax

Danksnax

No way in hell will a book give better information then one of these message boards, where people can test theories, report results, and get adequate peer review. This website is just a book under constant edit. Not to say it doesn't hurt looking at other sources, but internet is the #1, A+, resource IMO.

On a side note, a friend of mine has told me that Jorge is a family friend of his which I thought was cool.
Small world.

Danksnax

Danksnax

Going off of the deficiency chart I would say K.

Also I would like to see this red striped trunk if you get a chance!

mantisclaw

mantisclaw

If its trunk is striped, then IMO too that's 100% genetic.

I agree with you about the leaves being used, but if you don't respond the plant will gobble itself up pretty quickly. Can't quite reverse, but more like stave off or slow down that process.

Try going Brazilian! Easiest trim(ming) you'll ever.... uh... yeah.

View attachment 331105
Lmao!!

mantisclaw

mantisclaw

I don't know, I don't actually have his book, haven't read it. I have, however, seen a few of his videos, and met another traveling companion of his, a cat who's known around these parts and elsewhere as Chimera.

So, while I can't say that Jorge knows so much, it sure does seem to me that he knows some folks who are incredibly knowledgeable, like Chimera and some of the Dutch people highlighted in one of his videos. Maybe he relays some of their information. Again, I don't know, but I do know this--a *lot* of people have a *lot* of shit to say about a guy they don't know at all. I only spent the weekend visiting with him, but it left me feeling like I'd invite him to my own home and would enjoy chilling and toking and talking story.

And I bet *you* wouldn't mind that yourself, either. :)
I bought Jorge's book before I ever attempted to grow, then the video and about every other video on YouTube I watched. I no longer refer to his book for issues, but I know one thing...
His passion fueled the passion in me. I admire Jorge for putting himself out there and possibly risking his freedom in the beginning to at least express his love for this plant.
I've read through his book a thousand times my first couple of grows and I had some problems and a lot of success. I had a chance to meet him at the cannabis cup in Los Angeles and all I needed to say was thank you. If not for Jorge I wouldn't be here at all.

Top Bottom