Yellowing/browning/spotty leaves during flower

• Thread starter Wzrdstck7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
No offense but I dont think that's his problem. Hiis ranges arent ideal but they aren't that bad, and the signs I'm seeing on his plants are not related to mold or "sweating" at all, they just look overfed.
I do agree that air circulation is important and the environment could be a bit better, but I dont think that's his problem here.
My #1 reply on the forums is regarding Fox Farms products being pretty hot, especially for the newer grower who might not recognize the signs of overfeeding. The plant is pretty small compared to some of the redwoods that you see grown, especially outdoorsw. Growers often feed them like they are huge, while the amount of nutrients that the plant see is enough to grow 4 plants or more. Fox Farms seems great, but a LOT of growers have issues with it, especially when they add extra feedings to the mix. It seems to manifest itself right around flowering for some reason.

Wzrdstck7

Wzrdstck7

My #1 reply on the forums is regarding Fox Farms products being pretty hot, especially for the newer grower who might not recognize the signs of overfeeding. The plant is pretty small compared to some of the redwoods that you see grown, especially outdoorsw. Growers often feed them like they are huge, while the amount of nutrients that the plant see is enough to grow 4 plants or more. Fox Farms seems great, but a LOT of growers have issues with it, especially when they add extra feedings to the mix. It seems to manifest itself right around flowering for some reason.

The grows I'm starting now are with nectar of the gods coco coir with some living soil concentrate mixed on the bottom 3rd of the pots. Hoping to just give PH'd sometimes cal-mag water their whole lives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom