Yellowing issues with my Autoflower girls??

• Thread starter Growgod420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dbrzz

dbrzz

Yeah somethings up. I would need to look at the chart of nutrient deficiencies but its yellowing from the middle of the leafe outward. Might be a ph imbalance and they are not uptaking nutrients properly. Try a earth worm tea! 4 days and they bounce back almost guaranteed.
It appears to be a nitrogen deficiency. Probable causes are ph out of range. 5.8-6.3 5.8 for coco coir is best. If your ph is running off 7 or higher, plants suffer and stunted growth and nutrient lockouts WILL HAPPEN. Ph your water or nutrient solution always and you will have better results.
Oh another thing, when you see signs of nutrient deficiency, your temperature and ph is most likely out of range. Dont assume your feeding too little and bump it up. Waste of nutes and salting up the media adding to more problems with the grow.

Flintstone

Flintstone

So I've been having issues I think my Autoflower plants aren't green as they should and leaves are yellowing and even under with the light on they seem so yellow. Following this feed chart. Any help would be appreciated!!!
Just a little bit more cal/meg lower your nitrogen for a min. Get a feel for your plants.
Be the plant..... If we're burnt on Tip's I would have told you there's too much c/m but it's coming from inside the leaf not outside. Try it..... Cal/Meg nitrogen sulfur is 3 of the 1st problems you'll have.
Buffs.... Always use less or it can merf or just burn up.
TTYL ALL

Top Bottom