Yellowing issues with my Autoflower girls??

• Thread starter Growgod420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growgod420

Growgod420

So I've been having issues I think my Autoflower plants aren't green as they should and leaves are yellowing and even under with the light on they seem so yellow. Following this feed chart. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls
Cococoirschedule
Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls 3
Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls 4
Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls 5
Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls 6
Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls 7
Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls 8
Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls 9
Yellowing issues with my autoflower girls 10
Rkf

Rkf

Yeah somethings up. I would need to look at the chart of nutrient deficiencies but its yellowing from the middle of the leafe outward. Might be a ph imbalance and they are not uptaking nutrients properly. Try a earth worm tea! 4 days and they bounce back almost guaranteed.

Growgod420

Growgod420

My coco runoff pH has been close to 7.0 range
Yeah somethings up. I would need to look at the chart of nutrient deficiencies but its yellowing from the middle of the leafe outward. Might be a ph imbalance and they are not uptaking nutrients properly. Try a earth worm tea! 4 days and they bounce back almost guaranteed.
My coco runoff pH has been close to 7.0 range

What's a good brand?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JHDYY1..._t1_7C2R0QXKXHPV3ZQDJWJC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: Rkf
Growgod420

Growgod420

That looks dope with the bokashiiiiii. Never tried it tho. I always brew my own teas for 24hrs.... heres a simplified reciept

(Per gallon)..... let bubble for 24hrs

1 tablespoon earth worm castings
2ml humidity acid
3ml molasses
Bat shit
That's too much for me lol im thinking I will try that item with my feeding I posted a url for!!
Will be here tomorrow gotta love amazon some times!!!

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m not a coco Grower but how often are you watering? Looks dry to me?

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

Be careful flushing coco. If you are going to flush flush at a reduced strength. Putting low tds water in can mess shit up in coco. If I’m understanding your hand written run off info correctly it seems like you can bump up the strength a bit. How are the roots are they established? If so you may want to multi feed at this point as any significant dry down in coco will usually cause issues.

what’s your temps and humidity is really some info I’d like to have as well as EXACTLY what 1 gallon of your nutrients looks like Input by input.

Growgod420

Growgod420

Be careful flushing coco. If you are going to flush flush at a reduced strength. Putting low tds water in can mess shit up in coco. If I’m understanding your hand written run off info correctly it seems like you can bump up the strength a bit. How are the roots are they established? If so you may want to multi feed at this point as any significant dry down in coco will usually cause issues.

what’s your temps and humidity is really some info I’d like to have as well as EXACTLY what 1 gallon of your nutrients looks like Input by input.
The roots are established. Temps stay between 73-79 . Humidity is 60-70%

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Up temp to 82f drop humidity to 55-60% water with nutrients right at lights on and halfway through if need 2 times a day. With cooler temps and the plant size once a day in those larger pots is likely enough.

What size pots and what is the lux value of the lighting at the tops?

Growgod420

Growgod420

Up temp to 82f drop humidity to 55-60% water with nutrients right at lights on and halfway through if need 2 times a day. With cooler temps and the plant size once a day in those larger pots is likely enough.

What size pots and what is the lux value of the lighting at the tops?
I'm on 24/7 light schedule. Using 5gallon fabric pots and lux at tops around 10,000 lux

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I spray that foliar 2-3 times per week in veg. Helps in coco. Especially if you are having PH fluctuations.

Mr.G

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm on 24/7 light schedule. Using 5gallon fabric pots and lux at tops around 10,000 lux
Ok with 5 gal and 30% perlite and lower temps definitely only need to water once daily at this point..

Bump temps up if you can to 82f lower the humidity 55-60% water first thing at lights on.

Think it's more of an uptake issue than lack of nutrients.

Change to 18/6 or 20/4 and lux at about 15-20k 3-4 days after you you make the other adjustments

Growgod420

Growgod420

Ok with 5 gal and 30% perlite and lower temps definitely only need to water once daily at this point..

Bump temps up if you can to 82f lower the humidity 55-60% water first thing at lights on.

Think it's more of an uptake issue than lack of nutrients.

Change to 18/6 or 20/4 and lux at about 15-20k 3-4 days after you you make the other adjustments
Ok thank you very much. Temps are now 78- 82 and humidity is running 50-60% I'll try it out since your plants look amazing.

MiteSuck

MiteSuck

The roots are established. Temps stay between 73-79 . Humidity is 60-70%
Multi feed? What size containers?
If those plants have an established root ball your not gunna be able to overwater them. Your best bet IMO is to mix up fresh nutes a touch stronger and put plenty plenty plenty of solution through those containers 🙏🏼🤙🏼 I’ll explain more tomorow it’s late and I’m trouble shooting my room rn! 🤯🙏🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼

Top Bottom