Yellowing Leaves. Help

• Thread starter MasterDabber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDabber

MasterDabber

So I understand the leaves yellow during flowering but are the sugar leaves next to the bud supposed to be also? Am I burning it or is it just doing it's thing, any advice would be great I'm at 27 days flowering Harle-Tsu

Yellowing leaves help
P

Pendleton

MD, definitely looks lkke nutrient burn. What is your method of growing/nutes? Also light power, room temp, and distance between bulb and plants, just to rule out this being intense bleaching and light burn.

MasterDabber

MasterDabber

Using a bcnl bloombox. Dwc top drip system, (unsure of gph) room temp 75 mid day so no more than 85 under the light about 15+ inches from 400w HPS and I'm using plantlife products

P

Pendleton

Definitely not the lights or heat them. Do you have a pH or e.c. meter? I'd say pH test for sure to make sure that's not the issue but this looks like too much food, and w nutrient burn it's very difficult to tell which nutrient is responsible. Tone down your feedings to start.

MasterDabber

MasterDabber

I do have a ph meter. @ 5.8 since the feed (: this was a good week for ph. I've decided to do a 2 day flush of just ph balanced water, I'll get back at you with the results (:

Top Bottom