Yellowing leaves???

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
StrawberryKush veg 30 days 400 watt horti blue 37 days flower horti 600 watt air cooled day temps mid 80's night temps mid 60's humidity 25-40% DWC feeding pure blend pro at 10/ml per gal carboload at 2/ml gal chaching at 1/8 tsp per gal started adding epsom salt at 1/8 tsp per gal last feeding change rez every week ph fluctuates 5.8-6.5 started yellowing around 2 weeks ago starts on the outside of leaves working its way to the middle last couple days outside of leaves started to purple Ive been told ph is too high adjusted to 5.6 or so dont have tds meter useing tap water after letting sit a day or so.
Yellowing leaves

Yellowing leaves 2

Yellowing leaves 3

Yellowing leaves 4

Yellowing leaves 5

Yellowing leaves 6

Yellowing leaves 7

Yellowing leaves 8

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
I stop the veg nutes when i put her in flower 37 days ago and swithed to flowering nutes i have heard someone say they had a pheno that finished at 52 days but the only pistills that are browning are on a lower bud that i pollinated all othet bud are white with no sign of dieing a time or two i did add some veg nutes to see if it woulg help i put 5/ml per gal on top of what i already had in there didnt seem to notice much difference

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
i also mist at least 3 times a day with 1 ml purple max and 1/8 tbs epsom salt per gal

Top Bottom