Yellowing On Leaves 3 Weeks Into Bloom?

• Thread starter BDGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDGrows

BDGrows

Well thinks have taken a turn for the worse and the plant seems to have almost turned yellow over night it seems... It got a little hot over night so im thinking that contributed to it. Here are some photo updates...

Image_2.jpg

Image_1.jpg

Image_3.jpg

BDGrows

BDGrows

The odor of the plant seems to of diminished as well. The new growth doesn't seem affected though... Does anyone have a clue as to whats wrong and how to fix it?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would buy a general hydroponics go box and start using it asap, there is definitly something bad wrong with what you are feeding them if you dont have pests.
Having that complicated of a nute lineup for your first grow is making your plants suffer, I would get something more simple.

BDGrows

BDGrows

Monday I switched to AN Sensi bloom A&B and the issue hasn't cleared up, whatever it is. I'm not sure if the old damaged leaves are just dying off or if it's the new growth that's being affected too? Heres some photo updates, I did prune all of the dead leaves so I could better monitor it but it just seems there is more dye off daily?

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

robomont

robomont

imho,you are using up your nitrogen fast.mix 4x fish emulsion with water and you should see color come right back.if this is a soil grow.if its hydro,get your n up and check the ph

BDGrows

BDGrows

just put in some cal nitrate so hopefully it turns it around. Thank you for the help Robo, this is super frustrating trying to fix it and nothing seems to work. Also its a DWC system and the pH sits at 5.8 - 6.1

- BD

robomont

robomont

are your res temps right?
im not a hydro guy but common sense says when all else fails,flush.

BDGrows

BDGrows

Res stays somewhere between 70 - 75 F. Im in a hot climate so I cant cool it anymore unless I buy a res chiller. So how would I go about flushing it, and would that be wise this late into bloom?

robomont

robomont

im not a hydro guy so i dont know for sure.flushing is just dumping your nutes and running distilled or ph balanced water to get all the salts out of the system.giving the plant a chance to just stabilize.this late in the game you may just ride it out.i hope some hydro guy will come along and help you out.if not a flush never hurt and just start with fresh water and nutes.a reboot basically.

BDGrows

BDGrows

I did some heavy pruning to remove all of the dead and soon to be dead leaves. It looks a lot better now and maybe its just me but she smells more pungent too from it. Heres some photo updates,

Image_2.jpg

Image_1.jpg

Also, I was wondering how much longer and bigger the buds will be as well as if they're going to increase their density? Thanks again everyone!

- BD

BDGrows

BDGrows

Here's some trich pics (which is why I am questioning the "doneness")

Photo_on_10_23_16_at_1_54_PM.jpg

Photo_on_10_23_16_at_1_55_PM.jpg

Photo_on_10_23_16_at_1_55_PM_2.jpg

Photo_on_10_23_16_at_1_55_PM_3.jpg

Top Bottom