Yellowing Plants

• Thread starter Jade
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jade

Jade

no buds won't turn yellow they just won't dense (rock) up for you and you will be left with fluffy weed that no one wants to buy or worse bud rot or some other bud destroying issues but yellow buds are good .......look yellow View attachment 346280
Soserthc1 I was just wondering is the picture that you posted outdoor or indoor? Just wondering? and what strain? If you don't mind me asking...

Jade

Jade

Good sour d never looks that good. Same with some ogs. Outdoor isn't going to be as dense due to waning light as the day ends. It doesn't just turn off like indoor.
Camdawg, really? all my friends say my SD is way to airy, It might just be because I'm in Humboldt...Well as long as it's normal than I'm cool...=)

Jade

Jade

I think that's some fine lookin buds btw. send samples down south all the early outties down here have had no nose or looked like swag so far this year
If your ever in Humboldt stop by :D;), to be honesty I don't think anyone has SD or SOG this early yet...I have a friend who knows a friend who somehow got some early good strains for me. =)

Smallzz

Smallzz

I was going to say that your shots look great to me, I'd happily smoke anything you have pictured there. If you're looking for some general outdoor tips for next year though, I've got a thread I started with some tips. If anything there seems like it could use some more elaboration or you have any other questions, just let me know.

Smallzz

Smallzz

I think that's some fine lookin buds btw. send samples down south all the early outties down here have had no nose or looked like swag so far this year

+1 to swag on the early stuff this year. I have a Vietnam vet who lives across from me who has throat cancer from Agent Orange, and the only stuff he can get looks like shake. I feel bad for him, at least he has someone who knows how to pull the stems and leaves off and pack a half way decent bowl for him. Just doing my part for the world. ;)

Jade

Jade

I was going to say that your shots look great to me, I'd happily smoke anything you have pictured there. If you're looking for some general outdoor tips for next year though, I've got a thread I started with some tips. If anything there seems like it could use some more elaboration or you have any other questions, just let me know.
Thanks Smallzz, if your are ever in the area let me know :) I will check out your thread, I can sure use all the tips =)

Smallzz

Smallzz

No problemo amigo. Just keep on keepin' on, and if those tips end up being helpful for 2014, maybe you can smoke me out if I'm ever in the humboldt area again. :D

Jade

Jade

No problemo amigo. Just keep on keepin' on, and if those tips end up being helpful for 2014, maybe you can smoke me out if I'm ever in the humboldt area again. :D
anytime! just let me know :D;), I'll also start a thread and let you see how it goes

Smallzz

Smallzz

Sounds good, brother. I'll be living vicariously through other growers for 2014 as far as outdoor goes, so I look forward to helping you guys out as best I can, if I can.

Danksnax

Danksnax

Why condemn yourself to that destiny? There is plenty of time from now until next season for some fortunate events to take place for you. I haven't even finished up this season lol!

Good looking buds by the way Jade.

Jade

Jade

Why condemn yourself to that destiny? There is plenty of time from now until next season for some fortunate events to take place for you. I haven't even finished up this season lol!

Good looking buds by the way Jade.
Thanks Danksnax!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Here are some pictures, I can't tell if they are premature, what are your guy's thoughts?All outdoor, I was thinking I should have waited a little longer to harvest...?
The first picture is Mr. Nice, SD (but I'm thinking its mixed because it has a fruity almost pineapple smell) and Sour OG.

I would be proud to serve up buds like that at the next harvest party.
Good sour d never looks that good. Same with some ogs. Outdoor isn't going to be as dense due to waning light as the day ends. It doesn't just turn off like indoor.
Interesting idea, something I've never considered. Something new to ponder!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Soserthc1 I was just wondering is the picture that you posted outdoor or indoor? Just wondering? and what strain? If you don't mind me asking...

its indoor Alien Rock Candy , really cant grow outside here thou i did but only had 2 plants finish correctly - hard dense nugs as my plants were a little sun deprived ........

Top Bottom