yellowing

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

first post didn't upload pic. day 16.first week one ounce clear rez/5ml cs roots.second week rez clear /roots and 5 ml cs a and b. the girls are brittle to the touch. rh is 50.in a spare room. ezcloner states low rh is cool. roots on all the girls. thanx a lot in advance

Yellowing
Yellowing 2
thump easy

thump easy

okay i got the 144 so look take look man i dont know were you live but dont r.o. the water keep 50 tap you want the cloromine in it cloromine is clorine x amonia it can not be airstoned out it will not evaporate that okay and the other half r.o. water.. keep for like 5 days p.h. of course and put a few bottled waters in the fridge and ever 12 hours put one in and take the one out..Yosimityyou could order a dome i noticed without one they do yellow, dont add nothing for five days and then drop a few drops of cal mag you should start to see it start to get roots after that you could leave it for a while and get big ass roots just got to keep it cool in the water tap is cool to add realy small traces of nutes.. thats my best advice you will be happy with it for shure.. but the yellowing happends they will get green make shure its for get about humitity i not run a lid anymore they like it just the same.. but before cloning i would hit the mom with eagle 20 then take the cuts a day later!!!!

D

donkeydon

bro. im using tap water. ezclone says lids aren't needed. I put a humidifier in the room to get 50.thanx anyway

thump easy

thump easy

i do great just like that let me take a pic.. right now real time but the only thing i did is i dont have a lid on but i tested 3 cuts with about 25 days in flower took cuts and polinated them they dont like the confusion they didnt root the others did call me crazzy but it was just a test let me take a pic be right back..
Real time 002

dont worry yellowing is not a problem just a few testers getting ready to be kept.. and the few that got pollinated was number 11 and sugar og they did not like it at all they arnt rooting the pistals turned orange and i think its trien to first push out seeds before rooting sorry dude just had to explane it hear is the roots 10 days.. hope it work for you id go with what he said follow a pro.. im nothing more than a simpleton!!! good luck.
Real time 003

Last edited:
Top Bottom