Yellowstone Eruption Nov 7

• Thread starter robomont
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightsWatch

NightsWatch

I personally think something big is about to happen , were long over due be it yellow stone , or asteroid impact .or even visitors from another planet .
we live in fear of nothing can happen , but that is far from the truth .
We live on the edge of life and death daily and are at the mercy of the sun .
only 6 percent drop in solar radiation from the sun would infact cover the complete earth in ice 6 percent holy shit.
our atmosphere is only 300 miles thick that is not very much

I think were due for a real thing soon, but why bother worrying about it , nothing we can do
So i say live every day like its your last .
love and forgive.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

An Art

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Only a fool would think such a thing, and claim they have data to support their paranoid delusions.

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I agree with the above.....we are due for something cataclysmic to happen....but you can't do shit about it! !!! So who gives a fuck, wait til it happens and start worrying then.

I laugh at these people that go all gung ho prepping for the end of the world. Newsflash: all you need is a gun and a set of good clothes. Everything else can be "negotiated" lol. People forget we are hunter gatherers by nature and that's what we will revert to. When you take all amenities of survival (food,water shelter etc) from human beings it only takes them about 96 hours (4 days) to turn feral. Survival is a very strong urge it seems. Just think of saving a drowning person.....they will drown you to save themselves.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
New prediction I'm just gona throw this out there, ok ready it might happen, November 24 thanksgiving. my predictions are 100% I haven't missed one yet.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

my predictions are 100% I haven't missed one yet.

Brace yourself!
Because that's not gonna happen.

If you need to talk to someone on the 25th., no be shy.
I have a lot of practice being wrong, and will be happy to help you through it.

Perhaps cash will help?
Wanna wager a a large amount on your prediction?

Aloha,
Wee, nevah been 100%, 'zard

Top Bottom