YETI F3

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

First off I'd like to say that I'm proud to have gotten in on these genetics! Big thanks to Loompa farms for their hard work and contributions to the community. I currently have four seedlings going and one female that is finishing up in flower. Out of the first half pack of seeds I had three males and one female. One of the males had purple stems and grew fast and furious. Another of the males smelled exactly like what I've been searching for. Sadly I killed off the males as I was moving and was a scoosh over numbers and I was only willing to transport legal numbers. The female took the move really hard and has not had the happy life she deserves. She was the runt of the group and vegged slooow. Her smell is faint but it smells earthy/mossy. I just took a clone from her out of the cloner and threw her n veg. she will go thru a funky stage cuz I took the cutt during flower but I'm excited to see what she does. I'll throw some pics up soon. Not that seedlings are much to look at.

symbiote420

symbiote420

This is gonna be a good one, you have a nice set of thumbs my friend ...I gotta go get some popcorn ready!! I have some of these that just sprouted a few days ago as well, #3 has an all purple stem while the others are green ....hope it turns out to be that "it" pheno peeps have been raving about!!

I recently took cuts from a plant that was a few weeks in flower, took a few more after it rooted to get outta that "funky" stage but it's vegging real good now, good luck bro I'm sub'd!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Thanks brother! I think we are on the exact same time line if I read your post right in the other thread. soaked on the fourth of July. Should have some fire by Halloween. I would say Best of luck to you with these gems, but I've seen enough of your work to know u don't need luck.
This is gonna be a good one, you have a nice set of thumbs my friend ...I gotta go get some popcorn ready!! I have some of these that just sprouted a few days ago as well, #3 has an all purple stem while the others are green ....hope it turns out to be that "it" pheno peeps have been raving about!!

I recently took cuts from a plant that was a few weeks in flower, took a few more after it rooted to get outta that "funky" stage but it's vegging real good now, good luck bro I'm sub'd!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

With enough wealth of knowledge between so many to grow a legend. There is something afoot on the farm and its bigger than us all
Sharing what ever I can hanging out till Halloween This is going to be Epic.
++++Vibes
FlyJ

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I know a guy who knows a guy, who knew a lady that has a twice removed cousin that is running both the F3s and the Bc2s, and let me just say you made the right choice ;) The F3s, in my opinion, are where the fuck it is at. Well, if you are searching for Underdawg leaning phenotypes. Good luck with everything. @symbiote420 Good luck to you as well, brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Nice I love hearing that! Your the guy that got me reading about Loompa's headband and searching for the yeti.
I know a guy who knows a guy, who knew a lady that has a twice removed cousin that is running both the F3s and the Bc2s, and let me just say you made the right choice ;) The F3s, in my opinion, are where the fuck it is at. Well, if you are searching for Underdawg leaning phenotypes. Good luck with everything. @symbiote420 Good luck to you as well, brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Oh and I am searching for the underdawg pheno. Pls the pheno that surpasses it!!! You know the one that no container could contain the smell. A couple hits n your in another universe. Leaves u smackin your lips for a half hour after the doob. Yeah that one

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Nice I love hearing that! Your the guy that got me reading about Loompa's headband and searching for the yeti.

Thank you for that brother. That means a lot to me. Hands down, the Yeti OG has been my most sought after cultivar. In bean form at least. Not that I know much of anything about elite cuts though. I have at least fifteen cultivars with the Yeti OG somewhere in their lineage, thanks to a couple of homies.

Oh and I am searching for the underdawg pheno. Pls the pheno that surpasses it!!! You know the one that no container could contain the smell. A couple hits n your in another universe. Leaves u smackin your lips for a half hour after the doob. Yeah that one

I am after that phenotype as well. 60% of the F3s have purple stems. I have one F3 that I have coined "blackstem". She is just nasty. In a great way lmfao. I haven't found one Bc2 with purple stems yet, but they are definitely lookers as well. I can't even wait until they are deeper in flower. This season has been pretty trying to say the least, but when I have everything cured, fuck me. That is going to be fucking amazing. And we all know how rewarding it is when everything works out. I mean I have had over thirty flavors at once some seasons. This season I only have sixteen, but they are all bound to be incredible. Sorry to get so far off topic bro. Good luck again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

only running three strains and flippin the f out cant imagine 16 dude do you get to sleep :wideyed: LoL
@ohthatguy8 I have popped 10 yeti and 5 Moon Dawg F2 so far 30% are showing sign of UD or dark stem if I am understanding this that the purple and dark starts to show right away the others are a nice green so Im sure its not a discrepancy with my growing media. Hopin fer the unicorn.
Mass Respect
FlyJ

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ok so I know I've been neglecting this thread. No pics yet....that's not my style. I'm going to flip my four f3s probably this Sunday. 3 of 4 are about 12" now the 4th is only about 8" tall. I need some of caps bennies but I'm broke right now lol. Thanks to @Andy Genesis I have some yeti bx2 beans to look at.

send feminine vibes my way I'd like all 4 but NEED 3 ladies to look at.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140731 054756
20140731 054822
20140731 054926
20140731 054934
Do these look like females? JK . Noob posts make me smile! These were thrown in paper towels on July fourth so I'm seeing pretty decent growth rates I think one would of took off but it had a root issue (2nd pic down) I caught it early n all is well.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Damn that's alot of growth, looking good homie!! We started ours around the same time and mine are only half the size of yours lol. I planted em in too heavy of a mix (couldn't get to the store after I put em in the soaker) but since the repot they've started to hit a stride now! I have bros that grow DWC and they pull monster crops!

Have you ever grown them like that for veg then switched over to a pot of organic mix for bloom? I grow au natural but sometimes I feel like cheating in veg, serious growth doesn't start until my root system gets some mass to it, usually takes around 4 weeks which I've just entered! Good luck on the grow, it'll be pretty cool to hook up after we're done growing these Yetis bro, that'll be a nice sessh!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I've never switched from dwc once I started growing that way. Just to fast of growth. I think it would be quite a shock to the plant cuz there's a ton of roots by the time it's time to flower. I bet someone that has a good understanding of organic super soils could use there recipe to make an "organic tea" of sorts to grow in.
I can't wait till we have multiple samples of yeti to smoke. Its gonna be an epic session
Damn that's alot of growth, looking good homie!! We started ours around the same time and mine are only half the size of yours lol. I planted em in too heavy of a mix (couldn't get to the store after I put em in the soaker) but since the repot they've started to hit a stride now! I have bros that grow DWC and they pull monster crops!

Have you ever grown them like that for veg then switched over to a pot of organic mix for bloom? I grow au natural but sometimes I feel like cheating in veg, serious growth doesn't start until my root system gets some mass to it, usually takes around 4 weeks which I've just entered! Good luck on the grow, it'll be pretty cool to hook up after we're done growing these Yetis bro, that'll be a nice sessh!!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Pic Number two ? WoW, The leaf and the thin transition between the stem and fingers is unusual tell us about it or what is its line YetiF3
MoonDawgF2 ?
what ever it is . . . . .the leaf shape and the edges are completely different to, Very cool lookin lady
Sending your plants Lots of +vibes to be ladies
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom