YETI F3

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

It sure is a magical looking strain, it comes in an Autoflowering version and now you've got my interest peaked.. it is so laden with trichome's that the leaf's are starting to curl in from the weight of them.. watch as it starts to pack them on more your gonna see your leaf's curl inward even more.. this is a good thing. at week 7, roll yourself a doobie if you smoke joints, after the paper dries, take the joint over to this plant and roll it around on a few lower buds using the leaf's to wrap around the joint and steal a few trich's.. once the joint is sticky, let it dry for a few minutes and then smoke it.. omg are you in for a treat..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Brooooo, that's the kind of frost I luv to see right there..... thick, greasy, and all over the plant!! I said I wasn't gonna pop any more beans for a minute but damn them Foos' are calling me lol. I saw loompa saying they pack the weight on in the last two weeks (wks 8 - 10), what kinda smells they giving off? Getting any thing similar to the Yeti? The consensus I've got from our forum bros that have grown both lines say the Og Squared/Foo Dogs are better than the Yeti, even the Loompas Farm gang said they were grabbing for the Foo jars more and weren't giving it out to the dispensaries .....that says a lot cause my Yeti F3 are killer! Good vibes on the grow and who do you got on the game homie? I'm going with the Pats!!

G

greyman41420

Man I swear the foo dog just grows crystals. The buds are still the the size of the tip of my thumb but they're more coated than any strain I've grown. I've never tested any ganja at a lab but this buds got to be way way up there. But for me it will come down to the smoke test.

The foodog is the strongest bud without a question. My first run with her came in at 25.1% THC, second run was almost 27%. I feel confident my 3rd run finishing up next week is gonna hit even higher. One tip I will give you regarding bud size is to up your phosphorous during weeks 3-4 big time. I run aptus fasilitor and startboost with canna base, but for the foodog I actually add the aptus product peakboost during weeks 3 and 4 to promote bud size. Ill get some pics together to show you the difference with and without, but I had your same problem with the smaller sized buds and the additional phosphorus more than solved it.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Brooooo, that's the kind of frost I luv to see right there..... thick, greasy, and all over the plant!! I said I wasn't gonna pop any more beans for a minute but damn them Foos' are calling me lol. I saw loompa saying they pack the weight on in the last two weeks (wks 8 - 10), what kinda smells they giving off? Getting any thing similar to the Yeti? The consensus I've got from our forum bros that have grown both lines say the Og Squared/Foo Dogs are better than the Yeti, even the Loompas Farm gang said they were grabbing for the Foo jars more and weren't giving it out to the dispensaries .....that says a lot cause my Yeti F3 are killer! Good vibes on the grow and who do you got on the game homie? I'm going with the Pats!!

What's up sym. We have to get together n blaze soon! I'm with you Pats all day. I'm a tom Brady super fan lol. I'll have 2 foo dog phenos this one is short n squat the other is a stretchy beast. Like 4-5 times. I super cropped her n two days later she was standing straight up again with just a knuckle where I bent the branches. This frost does have me excited I'll be doing a water change just before kick off so I'll see if I can get a better pic. I can't pick up any smells but that's mostly because the glue has my basement permeated.
Thanks @greyman41420 ill add a little p tonight n see if I can't jump start the party. @313 I laughed when I read this... I had a brownie n my hand. @Quagmire that doobie sounds cool I tried to dab a fresh bud today. The glue I just harvested was so covered I thought I could get some "live resin" hits lol. It didn't work at the temps I had

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Frost bomb! My seed runs are in my room with an ole magnetic ballast so excuse the lines

Quagmire

Quagmire

They just keep looking better and better man.. I can see now why they call this strain Yeti.. it leaves frosty foot prints everywhere it goes.. not even a shade leaf will be tossed to the trash I'd bet.. very nice bro..

ftwendy

ftwendy

She's very frosty and dude, and cherry is a nice terp profile... gotta give her a few more tries. Have you considered tossing her into media? Soil, coco, even wool.... something. I get the feeling she doesn't like the fluctuations that happen in dwc, but that's just a guess.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

She's very frosty and dude, and cherry is a nice terp profile... gotta give her a few more tries. Have you considered tossing her into media? Soil, coco, even wool.... something. I get the feeling she doesn't like the fluctuations that happen in dwc, but that's just a guess.
Hey thanks bud. This was a seed run so there was Rockwoll and hydroton. I think one problem is this is my seed run flower room and I got to thinking it's got a 600 instead of a 1000 watt and it was given to me me two years ago with a bulb. I plugged it in and haven't even changed the bulb. The last couple runs have been all small buds So I'll need to buy a ballast this week n start there. Mean while I have the clone run a lot more under control. And it's in a 1000w room so I'll see the if it makes a difference.
Hehehehehehehehe..........can't wait for a taste:D
Foo fart......what's the nose?
I'll make sure u try em. The short girl really lacks smell. But 70 days is way too long for that plant.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

View attachment 491172 Crazy bud growing on leaf stems. This is the short foo dog.

That is a cool little nug! I have seen pictures of buds growing right at the tip of the petiole, where the leaflets meet the petiole. I am beat to death this AM... well PM. The mountain really did a number on me this time. My vertebrae is ridiculously bruised lmfao. That Foo Dog is frosty as fuck. I hope the taste is similar to the aroma. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That is a cool little nug! I have seen pictures of buds growing right at the tip of the petiole, where the leaflets meet the petiole. I am beat to death this AM... well PM. The mountain really did a number on me this time. My vertebrae is ridiculously bruised lmfao. That Foo Dog is frosty as fuck. I hope the taste is similar to the aroma. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Yeah the hill can get ya. I need to chop this room but it's not in my cards lol. Gonna snip a sample soon tho. Maybe today

Latest posts

Top Bottom