Yeti OG vs Goji OG

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Wow that goji has resin glands bigger than my head...! Dangerous frost levels even on the yeti and massive buds...Waitin for this smell check..

Thanks mrueeda, been pretty impressed with both the goji and the yeti. Serious frost level, which i love lol. I'll do a thorough smell check in the next couple days and give you guys a report.

lovely shots Dirk, both looks like they are about done, how long are you going to take them?
Thanks catdaddy, they are getting very close to being done. going to let them go 63 days +/- couple days. Very excited to finally smoke these strains personally lol

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Dirk, I really like that Yeti #4, definitely the largest colas, nice frost level, but the strong branches and slightly more compact growth are really what is doing it for me. I am eager to see the final weights each of those girls provide. Its not like you can make a bad choice though, you are picking a keeper from a series of winners. Thanks for sharing.

dirk d

dirk d

Goji #2 Day 62
GOJI24

GOJI2
GOJI23

Goji #2 finished at 36". Had some Necrosis and smells were nice but unknown. Cola's weren't as solid as i thought they were going to be.

Goji #4
GOJI45
GOJI42
GOJI44

Goji #4 ended up at 26 1/2". Much Healthier than my #2 again smells are unknown but Yield looks to be very good.

dirk d

dirk d

Yeti OG #1 Flower Day 62
YETI2
YETI26
YETI21
YETI22
YETI23

Yeti #1 ended up at 35". Not much smell to any of the Yeti's yet but Buds and Colas were nice and thick.

Yeti OG #3
YETI36
YETI35
YETI33
YETI32
YETI3

Yeti #3 ended up being the tallest at 36" again not a real distinct overwhelming smell but very thick branchs and tight, dense nugs.

Yeti #4
YETI45
YETI4
YETI41
YETI42
YETI44

Yeti #4 ended up at 26 1/2" Very nice smells would say more than the other 2 however smell is still unknown. Definitely has the largest Colas of the 3 girls and frost level is very good.

All of the Yeti's were just greasy. So far have to give the nod to the Yeti's, especially #4 but all will be ran again and are in veg right now.

kendog000

kendog000

Man they all look good D, some tough choices ahead for sure. Yeti 3 and 4 would be the only two id run again and if i remember right the 2 and 4 on the Goji. My Yeti wasnt a real pungeont plant, but density frost and head were all killler. Ur gonna dig it bro, some top notch smoke IMHO

Peace
Ken

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Dirk very nice harvest. I am excited to see the smoke reports on each pheno and which ones you select initially.

Are you going to document the second round here or on another thread?

dirk d

dirk d

Man they all look good D, some tough choices ahead for sure. Yeti 3 and 4 would be the only two id run again and if i remember right the 2 and 4 on the Goji. My Yeti wasnt a real pungeont plant, but density frost and head were all killler. Ur gonna dig it bro, some top notch smoke IMHO

Peace
Ken
lol you're pretty fing smart Kendog! was looking at the girls in the dryer and the yeti #1 has the smallest colas out of the 3 like 1/2 the size lol Can't wait to smoke on the Yeti's personally just wish they were a little stinkier.

sniff sniff snif whaz that? thinks me smells a Squatch! shhhhhh leave him a donut Bobo.....
lol thanks yabba dabba i think lol

Dirk very nice harvest. I am excited to see the smoke reports on each pheno and which ones you select initially.

Are you going to document the second round here or on another thread?
Thanks bro! I'm pretty excited myself. going to give all my patients samples as well so they can give me feedback too. I'll do the next run in this thread Smoking Gun, already have the girls in vegging as we speak. This is just the teaser lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Yeti OG #4 is looking fire! I have a few of these beans in my stash still. Does she have that fuely smell?

2DogWalker

Nice shots dirk...I have some of both in seed form ..but I'll be trying the yetis for sure now...

Yabba,

Lol at bobos donut...I been to that place in Northern Mich a lot from that show....some of the most vocal squatches in north america!!! Lmao I'm sorry but I'll keep worrying about aliens...
Yeti.....

Kindes
2dw

dirk d

dirk d

That Yeti OG #4 is looking fire! I have a few of these beans in my stash still. Does she have that fuely smell?
The #4 looks like a winner Rival. You know the smells are not that intense. I'll let you know more after i stabilize the harvest.

Nice shots dirk...I have some of both in seed form ..but I'll be trying the yetis for sure now...
would be a wise thing to do! lol thanks for checking out my girls.

Lol at bobos donut...I been to that place in Northern Mich a lot from that show....some of the most vocal squatches in north america!!! Lmao I'm sorry but I'll keep worrying about aliens...
Yeti.....
ahh i see now lol thanks for clearing that up lol

dirk d

dirk d

Thanks for all the well wish's guys. so far the Yeti #4 has had the best feedback out of all the girls. hints of diesel, mint and fruityness with a Massive Punch. so far everyone has been talking about how strong the #4 is. I didn't tell anyone about prior feedback on the girls and the #4 had such a tremendous response that i culled both the #1 and the #3 in favor of the #4. Have her veggin out now for the real run in about 6 weeks.

Still waiting on the goji's for feedback though.

dirk d

dirk d

got the first feedback from the Goji's. So far the Yeti is beating her in every category. Waiting for a couple more tester feedback but looks like the Yeti #4 will be the only one run again out of this group of girls. might come back to the Goji's again but so much Dank in front of her. Haven't culled the Goji's yet but looks like i'll be running more Yeti #4.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Nice run with these Dirk! Got some goji rollin myself. Congrats on the Yeti find! RB

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Dirk, congrats on finding a keeper in all those plants. I can't wait to see the next run of the Yeti.

Latest posts

Top Bottom