Yeti OG vs Goji OG

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

I have about 12 yeti beans left and 5 og squared. Running one of the Yeti's a buddy I gave some seeds to popped right now but am excited to see what else there is in the beans. My cats ate my last Yeti babies :(

Reactions: Dad
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Results are in from all the testers. Yeti #4 is the clear Keeper. Everyone picked the Yeti #4 as their favorite. Unfortunately these Goji's didn't make the cut.

I will continue the Yeti #4 and dial that girl in. Looks like a solid Keeper.
Still running this # 4 ? Glad u found something you like .

DAT

DAT

I have just started a Yeti and was wondering if I should expect it to a limited amount of leaves like yours?

dirk d

dirk d

any dry nug shots of the Yeti#4.....View attachment 328939
My next Yeti is going to be chopped in about 4 weeks. I'll be sure and take some shots for everyone..

Awesome thread again @dirk d ! You seem to have had a little time with the yeti f1's would love to hear your take on flower time for best high, flavor etc... also did you ever pop the rest of the pack!??!?
Thanks man :) I been enjoying her most around 65 days. I've taken her anywhere from 60 - 70 days. Taste is very nice. smells are somewhat of a nutty smell. High is energetic and clear yet very potent. I think my #4 tested 24.5 % thc

Still running this # 4 ? Glad u found something you like .
Oh ya, still running. got her flowering about every 3 weeks. I'll take another round of pics for everyone next time I harvest her.

I have just started a Yeti and was wondering if I should expect it to a limited amount of leaves like yours?
You know I would just focus on keeping the girl happy and see what she shows you :) good luck..

I have about 12 yeti beans left and 5 og squared. Running one of the Yeti's a buddy I gave some seeds to popped right now but am excited to see what else there is in the beans. My cats ate my last Yeti babies :(
oh no lol I once opened a pack of killer beans and dropped 8 of them on the floor. only found 5 unfortunately lol good luck on your hunt. bet you find lots of dank..

DAT

DAT

the goji looks a lot like super lemon haze. Any genetic crossovers there?
did you defoliate your YETI at all? im really blown away by the structure of her. she is so lanky like a snake packin on some serious rat weight.

Last edited:
GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

Just started flowering a Yeti OG #7 pheno. Anyone have info on this flower?

H

happy b

Greendots yeti f3 #7? Iv never tried it but @Power OG runs that cut and i know he rates it highly and the vast majority of what he runs is loompa gear so if he runs it then it must be good.

Power OG

Power OG

What you need to know bro? I believe i was the 1st to have her, a couple years ago , when Greendot found her. She loves her calcium, medium eater , does not like N during flower, 67 to 75 days to finish her. She's definitely a Loompa's HeadBand pheno, potent gas candy kush. Likes to be supported early in flower. Here a pic of my Yeti #7 in flower rite now @GrwWhtYaSmke
Screenshot 2015 07 22 06 35 09
Respect

GrwWhtYaSmke

GrwWhtYaSmke

What you need to know bro? I believe i was the 1st to have her, a couple years ago , when Greendot found her. She loves her calcium, medium eater , does not like N during flower, 67 to 75 days to finish her. She's definitely a Loompa's HeadBand pheno, potent gas candy kush. Likes to be supported early in flower. Here a pic of my Yeti #7 in flower rite now @GrwWhtYaSmke View attachment 524758Respect

Thank you so much brother.

H

happy b

What you need to know bro? I believe i was the 1st to have her, a couple years ago , when Greendot found her. She loves her calcium, medium eater , does not like N during flower, 67 to 75 days to finish her. She's definitely a Loompa's HeadBand pheno, potent gas candy kush. Likes to be supported early in flower. Here a pic of my Yeti #7 in flower rite now @GrwWhtYaSmke View attachment 524758Respect
Beautiful power og.iv got both these strains.i may do a wee Vs battle myself.
Im running the yeti for the first time.i seriously rated the goji and couldnt see how any og could be better for flavor but after reađing this im seriously excited.

Top Bottom