Yeti OG vs Goji OG

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Dirk I was actually talking about this picture. The front/center pot and the pot in the back left have a piece of pipe in them. I know sometimes people will use a small piece of pipe for extra aeration in their pots and others use it as a means of irrigating the bottom of the pot first to allow the rest of the medium to wick up the water. I was asking what you were using it for.
ahh, i see lol when i was popping all these seeds some of the seedlings popped up a bit earlier than the others. so i didn't want to hit all the babies with the full 8 lights so i turned only 4 of them on. then after about a week after the last seed germ'd i went ahead and turned on all 8 lights.

Only thing was some of the outer seedlings were "bent" reaching for the light and those pieces of pipe were my way of "helping" them correct their structure. If you don't help them with the structure they just form weird, imo. The stem will be bent and then the "head" will adjust to the proper angle.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Ok, I know what you mean about the tops of the plants adjusting, but how did you use the pipe pieces to correct the plants growth pattern?

dirk d

dirk d

Roughly 35 days from Planting
YVG1
YVG2

Going to start sexing all the seedlings today and taking clones.

dirk d

dirk d

So almost all the Goji OG and Yeti OG have been sexed. got 2/4 female Goji OG's and 2/4 verified Females with 1 unsexed Yeti OG still.

GOJI1
GOJI2
Here are both the Goji OG Males

YETI

the lone verified Yeti OG male
GOJIF

Here are the verified Goji females. The one on the left is a shorter pheno and the right one is much taller.
YETIF

and here we have the (2) outer Yeti females and the last unsexed plant

kendog000

kendog000

Numbers to work with D. Now that youve flipped them to sex, will ya let em go and finish, and if so will you upcan em or leave them in the smaller containers? Get kinda insight as to whats to come with next round??? Curious to see which phenos ur gonna have in the Yeti

Peace
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

Numbers to work with D. Now that youve flipped them to sex, will ya let em go and finish, and if so will you upcan em or leave them in the smaller containers? Get kinda insight as to whats to come with next round??? Curious to see which phenos ur gonna have in the Yeti

Peace
Ken
it's always good to have #'s. i really like to have at least 4 girls to choose from but this round i had to run some Electric Lemon Larry as well lol got 3 out of 4 ELL females which is pretty good. I'm planning on letting the girls go and give me an idea of what's to come. probably won't let it go full term(we'll see) but i want to know which ones have the best buds/smells/structure and if they are prone to any disease or issues.

Lanky summamabitches...- SE
definitely some stretch in these OG's for sure.

kendog000

kendog000

Sounds good man, and i loved the ELL from CV, some crazy ass fuckin flowers. He did a good job on those

Ken

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice to see you have enough females to put on a good show. also good that you topped the Goji, because it needs to be topped to produce a good yield.
looking forward to the rest of the show and can't wait to see them in full action.

dirk d

dirk d

Sounds good man, and i loved the ELL from CV, some crazy ass fuckin flowers. He did a good job on those

Ken
nice Ken, been waiting for the ELL for a long time. Have a bad ass Super Lemon Haze I'm trying to replace. hoping the ELL will be it's replacement.

nice to see you have enough females to put on a good show. also good that you topped the Goji, because it needs to be topped to produce a good yield.
looking forward to the rest of the show and can't wait to see them in full action.
Thanks Catdaddy, i'm actually thinking of popping a few more Goji and a couple more Yeti. I always like to have at least 4 females to choose from but had to get the ELL in this round lol

dirk d

dirk d

GOJI2

Goji #4 -- is the taller of the 2 Goji's I have. Got to say the Goji look very healthy.
GOJI4

Goji #2 -- is quite a bit shorter but very healthy
YETI1

Yeti #1 -- got to say the Yeti's really stretched in flower.
YETI3

Yeti #3 -- the Yeti's are all stretchers and look like the have potential to really beef up
YETI4

Yeti #4

I went and put all the sex'd girls into 3 gal pots today and will run them through a full flower cycle to get an advanced idea of my keepers.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Dirk // looks like you're all in dirt now.. whata think????
plants look great.
peace mogrow

dirk d

dirk d

Dirk // looks like you're all in dirt now.. whata think????
plants look great.
peace mogrow
well i like not having to worry if my plants are dead when i walk into my rooms in the mornings. Also like the fact i won't be washing/cleaning the e&g's anymore lol The hand watering is the biggest problem for me really. But the plants look very healthy. My roots are finally white and thick. it's going to take me a couple runs before I'M USED to growing in soil but a happy plant means I'm happy.

toxichippie

toxichippie

everything looks great DD! hand watering can be a pain. i have a watering wand, hose and pump that makes life a helluva lot easier.

dirk d

dirk d

Pure kush > OG
throw up some pics

everything looks great DD! hand watering can be a pain. i have a watering wand, hose and pump that makes life a helluva lot easier.
Thanks Toxic, was thinking of getting a wand and attaching it to my mag 9 pump and then getting a 15-20 gal res with one of those coiled up hoses. think that would do the trick. doing 1 gal per minute is just not cutting it lol.

Reactions: Dad
gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive had some larry flowers that smelt lemony but then when you break it down it smelled like cookie dough, i want some more :). apparently there is a delivery service here that has cherry pie , gsc, and alien og here but id rather not get some bootleg, but i want to give it a try so I can get some norcal flavor

dosen't hurt to try. or next time i go that way i'll bring something and sesh up

dirk d

dirk d

for sure if this place is legit then they have the vegas cut of the gsc but one of the clubs here is selling Private Reserve "Lamborghini OG" as well as Private Reserve Pina Colada & Arctic Lamborghini OG, places like that make me think the other clubs arent on point as genetics go
lamborghini og?? lol the names crack me up some times lol Got some Electric Lemon Larry going too lol I personally like anything that is outstanding. Don't matter to me cookies, og, lemon, cherry pie, but i do not like cat piss or baby poo.

Top Bottom