Yeti OG vs Goji OG

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

They all lookin sweet D, Goji and yeti. My Yeti had some crazy ass leg to her, but believe me brom she puts on the weight later on. I think she did the most of her bulking up round 50 plus days in, and she came down after 70 or so. Id have to look at my jopurnal to be sure

Ken

dirk d

dirk d

Flower Day 39
YETIG

Here we go Ladies and Gentlemen, and the others! lol So the testers are starting to give me an idea of what to expect. Here we have all the Yeti's. From L to R -- #4, #3, #1

The Girls have been fed a steady diet of AACT's every couple days. I had some clawing on the #3 and #1 but no clawing whatsoever on the #4. Was leaning towards the #4 till the #3 and #1 starting blowing up in size.

Yeti #1
YETI1
YETI12
YETI13
YETI14
YET15

So Far I'm really liking the #1. I hit the girls in my room with some Greencure a couple days ago and guess it burned some pistils. Smells are still forming, can't really get a distinct smell yet.

Yeti #3
YETI32
YETI33
YEI34

So Far the #3 and #1 are in the lead. We'll see where we are in a couple weeks though. the #3 has 1 bud that is just massive, its really weird. its around the mid section, see if you can find it.

Yeti #4
YETI4
YETI42
YETI43

The #4 was the early leader but got overtaken. However it did not have any of the clawing issues that the other Yeti's showed.

dirk d

dirk d

Goji OG Flower Day 39
GOJIG

#4 is on the left and #2 is on the right

Goji OG #2
GOJI2
GOJI22

So my #2 is a freaking beast. The size alone dictates that I keep her around lol Frost level is excellent and looks like a winner already.

Goji #4
GOJI4
GOJI42
GOJI43

The #4 has a really nice bud structures and the nodes are very close to each other. Again frost level is excellent and looks really good.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Looking good Dirk. I must be honest I would be leaning toward that Yeti #4. Her top colas are bigger than the other two and she even looks like the buds further down the plant are bigger. I also prefer a slightly more squat plant over tall lanky plants. Not to mention from what you have said about her being able to handle a bit more nutrients, she would be a more favorable choice for me. Either way you are simply picking the best out of a series of winners. I am stoked to see how they all finish up.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Both crosses are lookin great Dirk! I would have loved to have done somethin like this, but I will have to settle for Ancient OG vs Hi octane OG vs Tahoe Alien in the near future. First thing is first and selecting the ancient OG phenos...I got 2 of the tahoe aliens on deck and my beloved hi octane waiting on me...lol

Even though the smells aren't distinct yet, what are you getting so far?

dirk d

dirk d

That #3 Yeti is throwin' some nice frost. Everything seems to have taken really well with the soil. Hope you're doing well, dirk!
Thanks for all the positive vibes Lady Goods! means a lot.. All the Girls are adjusting nicely and the new Veg Room is a G rated dream come true lol

Looking good Dirk. I must be honest I would be leaning toward that Yeti #4. Her top colas are bigger than the other two and she even looks like the buds further down the plant are bigger. I also prefer a slightly more squat plant over tall lanky plants. Not to mention from what you have said about her being able to handle a bit more nutrients, she would be a more favorable choice for me. Either way you are simply picking the best out of a series of winners. I am stoked to see how they all finish up.
Thanks Smoking Gun, That #4 caught my eye real early and the no clawing is a BIG plus. My #1 has the best frost level though. I LOVE FROST!! WE'll see how they look in a couple weeks.

Both crosses are lookin great Dirk! I would have loved to have done somethin like this, but I will have to settle for Ancient OG vs Hi octane OG vs Tahoe Alien in the near future. First thing is first and selecting the ancient OG phenos...I got 2 of the tahoe aliens on deck and my beloved hi octane waiting on me...lol

Even though the smells aren't distinct yet, what are you getting so far?
Thanks urbanite.. I was checking out those Ancient OG's but been too busy building my Veg Room to get any more strains. You can never have enough beans though lol.. Good luck on your hunt! You know I tried smell the girls again and really not much. They are still young though. I'm hoping for some stinky girls.

S

Steel Erection

They both look nice but I'm still liking the Yeti. Looks frosty as hell. What do you have on your walls? -SE

catdaddy

catdaddy

Dirk, you got them girls putting out like you were the last man on earth, great job on the grow so far. will pop back in later to see how they all finish out, thanks for the update.

kendog000

kendog000

Bro, they all look keep to me. But just to be sure, i think ima gonna have ta sample everyone of em and then decide hahahaha. Man looks like ur gonna have some tough choices in the future bruh, good luck with that

Peace
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

They both look nice but I'm still liking the Yeti. Looks frosty as hell. What do you have on your walls? -SE
Thanks SE, all the girls look really nice. I got some mylar with some dimples from my hydro shop. It was pretty expensive but i said f*** it. Makes it so there are no hot spots. That Yeti #1 is really packing on the frost. Can't stop staring at her lol

Dirk, you got them girls putting out like you were the last man on earth, great job on the grow so far. will pop back in later to see how they all finish out, thanks for the update.
lol Thanks Catdaddy! pimpin aint easy bro lol I'll update more as they get closer to being chopped.

Bro, they all look keep to me. But just to be sure, i think ima gonna have ta sample everyone of em and then decide hahahaha. Man looks like ur gonna have some tough choices in the future bruh, good luck with that

Peace
Ken
lol ya they do all look good lol I'm going to save you samples of everything lol you're in charge of the smoke reports lol I can handle hard choices when it comes to hotties lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

I agree!

Yeti #4 for the win!!

I also liek the shorter goji. It seems to haev a better structure... Less stretch more stack... but I like my girls short and fat.. LOL.

dirk d

dirk d

I agree!

Yeti #4 for the win!!

I also liek the shorter goji. It seems to haev a better structure... Less stretch more stack... but I like my girls short and fat.. LOL.
Interesting..Thanks for Chiming in Cap lol I'm still a noob to proper selection lol I'm looking for Yield lol and Frost and Smell. That's the great thing with testers..You get a chance to preview all their traits before going through the real run with a full 10 week Veg.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I also always run each pheno twice when possible. once from seed and once from cut. Then I cull after the second run based on performance of both runs. Hopefully this maes sense. Sometimes a seed lags, or there was an inconsistency somewhere that gets eliminated when the cut is run.

The shorter one with more nodes may yield better with a littel bit longer veg, but you never know until you finish them.

dirk d

dirk d

I also always run each pheno twice when possible. once from seed and once from cut. Then I cull after the second run based on performance of both runs. Hopefully this maes sense. Sometimes a seed lags, or there was an inconsistency somewhere that gets eliminated when the cut is run.

The shorter one with more nodes may yield better with a littel bit longer veg, but you never know until you finish them.
I used to veg and have the plants pre-sex but my initial runs were always sub-par. might have been my environment or just not a mature plant idk. I like running the testers and then a full run from clone too. Makes a lot of sense after germ'ng 100+ seeds lol

I love yeti I love yeti I love yeti I love yeti yippie I love yeti ..........yeti makes me happy......... maybe the happiest acually .....NO I aint sharing ANY.....well maybe not the happiest but close n I love her a lot though n I love so many girls each feel n taste better than the next on my tongue....ya know but NO I aint sharing ANY none...... tell ya its a bitch to start ffrom seed n not very virile at all to mass produce seed.....sorry seed hookers you'll have to actully work to knock this off!.......but um fuck yeah ...yeti i some the dnkest ever sprouted out thi dungeon n ya think I'm lil league? LMAO........Fuck yes the yeti is damn good............want two yeti nugs shoved in my ass when I'm buried ................fuck yeah..............
lol that's pretty funny...bend over no need to wait till you die lol I'm pretty excited to try the Yeti myself.

dirk d

dirk d

Goji OG Flower Day 52
GOJIG

So the Goji's are doing pretty good. Almost time for the Chop will let these girls go 63 days or so.

Goji #2
GOJI22
GOJI23
GOJI24

#2 is so much bigger than my #4 but seems like both have potential

GOJI4
GOJI40
GOJI44
GOJI47
GOJI48
GOJI49

The more i look at #4 the more i like her lol Lots of fat buds and great frost levels

dirk d

dirk d

Yeti Flower day 52
YETIG

So far all 3 of these girls look great (L to R #1, #3, #4)

YETI1
YETI12
YETI13

Yeti #1 has the most frost. Frost everywhere. Really like this one.

YETI3
YETI32
YETI33
YETI34

Yeti #3 has massive sized buds and frost level is very high

YETI4
YETI42
YETI43
YETI44
YETI46

The more i look at my #4 the more impressive she is. Massive colas, i think the biggest cola's of the 3. a bit shorter but looks powerful. Haven't had too much time to do a thorough smell check but I should have something for us by the time i chop.

M

mrueeda

Wow that goji has resin glands bigger than my head...! Dangerous frost levels even on the yeti and massive buds...Waitin for this smell check..

Top Bottom