Yooper kush

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomber420

Bomber420

It is our (my fiance/patient) favorite. Reminds me of the Tahoe OG straight up, I don't taste any LBL in it at all , lol. IT is really close to what I smoked as the Tahoe OG while living out west. Going to try and bring out the wonderful flavor and a little more kick (it has a great high already at 65 days!) by taking it at 75 days like she wanted. I had to pull early due to other things going on in my life.
Must of had a nice OG pheno at 75 days. Anyone one else out there go all the way with yooper? Curious on finishing times for different phenos? Or what dominate phenos are out there so far?

Bomber420

Bomber420

20140815 022622 1
Yooper Kush day 13 this is the strongest one. The other 4 look good but they tend to want to lay sideways a bit. Im thinking its the og in it? Ir so ive heard og dom seeds can have a seemengly week strechy stem? Is this true

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

View attachment 433093 Yooper Kush day 13 this is the strongest one. The other 4 look good but they tend to want to lay sideways a bit. Im thinking its the og in it? Ir so ive heard og dom seeds can have a seemengly week strechy stem? Is this true
Ogs can have some viney floppy branches. What I do with seedlings is not fill the pot up all the way at first so you can keep the medium right up to the cotyledon . This just helps support the stem better so it doesn't bend over

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Bout to toss a few Yooper's in the Temple this coming week. Funk'ers won't show me their sex but the flip should show who they are. Great thumb job on these genetics homie. Smoked some with the Rebel Crew and it was kill bill for sure. Valley Ghash has been my favorite of the LBL crosses so far. Rebel Og got bumped for Mota Militia Emperor Kush instead. Love that LBL male so far and seemed more my style then the SS/DC crosses I have funk'd. Funk on and thumb strong.

Bomber420

Bomber420

Day 20 Yooper looking so amazing. So out of 5 beans that i poped i ended up with three solid ones n one lagger and one didn't make it. But here are some pics

20140825 230743 1
20140825 230728 1
20140825 230723 1
20140825 230710 1
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Nice n green n looks like they'll be needing some new shoes soon. I'm going to start some yoopers here before to long. I cant sit on this pack after tasting @Andy Genesis special find. Straight fire spitter
Day 20 Yooper looking so amazing. So out of 5 beans that i poped i ended up with three solid ones n one lagger and one didn't make it. But here are some pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom