You can beat very traffic ticket for sure!!

• Thread starter Sunshinegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

I didn't know driving 20+ mph over the speed limit on open stretches of highways was being an asshole. Thanks for letting me know!! I hope you not the asshole in the fast lane going 55mph to 60mph and then back to 55mph non stop. Anyways Thanks for the compliment

No bro the fucking idiots that are doing 55-65 in the fast lane are the fucking assholes...look in your rear view if there is someone close MOVE, look beside you if your going the same speed as the fuck to your right MOVE...that simple

Haha. Exactly.

I think that more than qualifies as "asshole" - get yourself a nice car stereo and you won't want to get out of the fucking thing so fast. . . .

THat shit wont help, im no stereo nut but i got 3 JL's and i think they add 10 horsepower or make my shoes heavier?

Heck everyone in California drives 80 in the fast lane. If you don't they all think your an ediot klown...

Exactly !!!!

You may not be an asshole, but if you've been stopped 10 times, you at least drive like one. I'm over 50yrs old and haven't been stopped that many times in my whole life. Spend a few days in a busy trauma unit, I guarantee you'll slow down.

Thats cuz your an old man so everything already seems faster to you...lol...just kidding ...but seriously i have no patience even if im not in a hurry

I don't care what you'll say the 'fast lane is called a fast lane' for a reason! If someone wants to go faster then you get the fuck out of the way...

Amen!!!!

Take it to the track hommie. You know what they say.. The fastest guy on the streets is the slowest on the track... Truth :)

Thats cuz of trailer queens ....

Reactions: mal
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I use to work with a guy who got a ticket for going 90 mph in a school zone whell children where present....

L

Lost

Thats cuz of trailer queens ....

Wrong, but im not going to convince anyone that has not raced before.. And I don't mean drag races, lol..

The funny thing is its usually some nerdy looking guy is a mildly beat up POS that is the fastest of the non pro racers *shhrugs*

S

Sunshinegrower

Wrong, but im not going to convince anyone that has not raced before.. And I don't mean drag races, lol..

The funny thing is its usually some nerdy looking guy is a mildly beat up POS that is the fastest of the non pro racers *shhrugs*

What are you one of those guys that roll up in a Ford Pinto with some bad ass 350 big block swap to the stop light and try to race everyone?

Man I not some fast and furious guy ripping around with my coffee can exhaust. I have a normal stock car with a stock stereo. I'm not into racing, but I love to open it up on the clear stretches of highway. If I was going to street race I would be in the Gumball 3000!!

Here's this years course and no it's not on a track

L

Lost

I race no one on the street, I got nothing to prove. On a road course, now thats a different matter :)

L

Lost

BTW - The gumball is not really a race.. Its fun to watch but most of those peeps don't even know how to drive..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol man all you guys are hilarious. 2 much drama over traffik tickets. Driving 90 its not cool all the time but when you can and no one is around shit why not do it if its gonna get you there faster. Just be safe and that's what matters cus the las place you wanna be is in your cell wishing you hadn't stepped on it.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
True enough ESER.ONE, there is a time and a place for speeding

mal

G

gosh408

Is your attorney in the bay area....id rather give my $$$ to an attorney than the politicians.

H

happyinmendo

I'd love to get the Ebook! and any information helping with this, especially in california. I love to save some money, these tickets and insurance are getting super high dollar. I got a ticket, they wanted 1650.00 to pay it off.

M

moses

holy shit really can't we just get the fuck along . all these post an not one bud pic where the fuck am i iii thought this was grow site not a rag on them till they go nuts site soo where's the buds come on lets play nice people

jyip

jyip

i hear ya there, there r safe ways to speed, i hava sportbike that does close to 190mph, and i do raise heck on it, and there are places that are sfaer to go fast BUT remember when you r goin faster that you r more apt to get in an accident,, it is just how it is

and trying to argue it hear that it is OK is silly, cuz it takes another "speeder" to see what you mean, but still the majority will not be impresssed with it at all because of all the terrible acidents from excesive speed

when u r a lil older u will evolve into a slower more cautious driver, for sure example,, i pull off to the side of riad and let people go by me if they are tailgaiting me or if the have their high bem headlights on,, i dont sweat the lil stuff the used to make me drive agressively

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
think about this

when you get a ticket ....who gives it to you ?

when you get a ticket ....who charges you with the offense?

when you go to traffic cort .......who determines guilt or innocent?

who do all these people work for ?

what is conflict of interest ?

traffic courts are not legal

the cop works for the state
the prosecutor works for the state
the judge works for the state

conflict of interest

just not leagle thats why they keep traffic tickets payable buy the general pop. so not many people fight it if they did it would soon be discoverd for the racket it is :hi

K

kolah

"The system" still got their money didn't they?

They don't give a rats ass how they get it. It's just one big happy fucking family stealing your money, sonny.

j wizzle

j wizzle

in cali...20 miles over the speed limit is the speed limit...if youre going the speed limit, get your ass in the slow lane. for real, if im rolling up fast behind you and your in the fast lane on an open freeway you better get the hell out of the way.

its more dangerous to go the speed limit sometimes than to break the speed limit.

now if youre in downtown LA on the 405, you need to calm down. but if youre going up the 15 to vegas, step on the gas and book it. im not trying to condone wreckless driving, but driving over the speed limit isnt always dangerous...

the limit is because of all the dumb fucks out there who dont understand basic physics and whats going to happen when youre going 90 and turn the wheel a bit... or that its going to take you twice the distance to stop than if you were going 65

like the new kids with a sportbike crossing every lane to pass someone when you could just ride the line and split cars....dudes going to get blindsided someday

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
when you get a ticket ....who gives it to you ?

when you get a ticket ....who charges you with the offense?

when you go to traffic cort .......who determines guilt or innocent?

who do all these people work for ?

what is conflict of interest ?

traffic courts are not legal

the cop works for the state
the prosecutor works for the state
the judge works for the state

conflict of interest

just not leagle thats why they keep traffic tickets payable buy the general pop. so not many people fight it if they did it would soon be discoverd for the racket it is :hi

so are you saying next time I get a ticket I should just show up at court and claim a conflict of interest and Ill get it dismissed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom