You Could Never Anticipate This Happening in the United States of America’

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

This story is so shocking and unbelievable, I am glad this guy is suing. You will have to read for yourself.

slumdog80

slumdog80

You have to applaud the officers commitment! There is not a physical object on this planet (including The Hope Diamond) that I would search someone like that for.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Wow....Hope he sues NM into the next depression. Stand up people or we ALL will have mandatory cavity searches at traffic stops..Thanks for posting this...

organicozarks

organicozarks

I completely believe this happened in the US. I have been telling dumb motherfuckers for years that we are a police state. I could make a list so long that this forum would run out of server space. :)

lino

lino

Finally! ! ! a police dept that can compete Colo Otero County and the Colo State Patrol. State Patrol, Noga does the anal search with you bent over his car. He is allowed by Colo state law that gifted him as Head DRE police officer in Colo and he also train cops thru out the USA DRE, anal probes, Its legal as long as you have a pussy attorney, get a good attorney so you dont get probed by Colo and your attorney. He takes blood , urine, stool and hair and saliva, Dont ask question, saying I'm not consenting to any search will mean you get the probe and Jail.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

This story is so shocking and unbelievable, I am glad this guy is suing. You will have to read for yourself.

Believe it... More common than you think. I mention things like this happening in the post titled "Good Cop" in Smokers Lounge...

Probe png

Texas state troopers caught on camera probing women's privates aren't isolated incidents: lawyers
Multiple highway patrol officers in Texas have been captured by dash cams doing 'unconstitutional' cavity searches on women's genitals during traffic stops. Lawyers and civil rights advocates say the 'mind-boggling' searches are all too common.
Comments (313)
By Deborah Hastings / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, August 2, 2013, 5:45 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...traffic-stops-article-1.1414668#ixzz2nhRKhsXy

ftwendy

ftwendy

You guys caught the part about the guy having a history of hiding drugs in his prison wallet, right? Ouch

Desperate people are everywhere

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Nothing new. Some of these cops put on their badge and think they are superman. These are people who were bullied as kids or beat up in school. They want there revenge hahaha. Police have been abusing there power since the beginning of law enforcement only difference now is everything is caught on camera. How many people are behind bars for crimes they didn't commit? How many people were put to death for crimes they didn't commit? How is that war on drugs workin out for ya US government?

lino

lino

Some of these cops put on their badge and think they are superman. These are people who were bullied as kids or beat up in school.
I coached 50 -75 kids a year, Coached the same kids up to 15yo. Many families joined my team at 3-4 yo.... Never failed, every year there were kids that were over the top aggressive. I took those kids under my wing. Out of that handful of aggressive kids there were a cpl that were dirty and morbidly viscous, bitters, eye rakes, nut shots, the kids that didnt stop when the other kids cried, After many year of coaching and seeing these kids go thru college it was alarmingly surprising to me how many of these Very Aggressive wrestlers were recruited to be DEA and some other scary Gov agencies agents.... Gov agencies profile campus kids and recruit rite on campus. Metro, DU and many that I know of have offices were my aggressive wrestlers are almost always approached and asked to apply... These kids grow up and get a badge, insane... And then there are the Barney 5 , our local cops that luv to fuk with us that you speak of slowItdown,,,, they make it thru the Academy and look out ,,, revenge! Unfortunately all of the personalities are what we have deal with from cops.

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Dude is gonna get a large amount of money to go away as it was def a violation of his civil rights as it was only a traffic stop and I don't think any jury would buy that the fact he was squeezing his butt cheeks a sigh of hiding drugs , unless drugs were seen first . What surprises me is the fact they didn't slip anything in his stool after the 3rd time as they were reaching for straws at that point ..

damn shame the waste of tax payers money as were the one's paying for it in the long run ....

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

I coached 50 -75 kids a year, Coached the same kids up to 15yo. Many families joined my team at 3-4 yo.... Never failed, every year there were kids that were over the top aggressive. I took those kids under my wing. Out of that handful of aggressive kids there were a cpl that were dirty and morbidly viscous, bitters, eye rakes, nut shots, the kids that didnt stop when the other kids cried, After many year of coaching and seeing these kids go thru college it was alarmingly surprising to me how many of these Very Aggressive wrestlers were recruited to be DEA and some other scary Gov agencies agents.... Gov agencies profile campus kids and recruit rite on campus. Metro, DU and many that I know of have offices were my aggressive wrestlers are almost always approached and asked to apply... These kids grow up and get a badge, insane... And then there are the Barney 5 , our local cops that luv to fuk with us that you speak of slowItdown,,,, they make it thru the Academy and look out ,,, revenge! Unfortunately all of the personalities are what we have deal with from cops.

I have read documents about how the NYPD and certain police departments recruit people specifically with lower IQs.

reloader

reloader

Dude is gonna get a large amount of money to go away as it was def a violation of his civil rights as it was only a traffic stop and I don't think any jury would buy that the fact he was squeezing his butt cheeks a sigh of hiding drugs , unless drugs were seen first . What surprises me is the fact they didn't slip anything in his stool after the 3rd time as they were reaching for straws at that point ..

damn shame the waste of tax payers money as were the one's paying for it in the long run ....
The cops would have planted, but probably couldn't because of all the medical staff present.

fractal

fractal

It has been common knowledge and admitted by police departments that they do not hire officers who test as intelligent, explaining it away by claiming intelligent people would grow bored with the job.

So then you have low-intelligence people, many of whom harbor grudges against the people who bullied them as children and just want a badge so they can get even with the world. It's recipe for disaster.

Seems to me, that a job such as police officer would be perfect for upper-intelligence people as it is constantly changing, a fluid environment that keeps you on your toes and requires a lot of out-of-the-box thinking. Intelligent people would flourish in such a job, but they are being kept out now. And when you add on to that all of the affirmative action police hires, USA is being held hostage by a force of militarized, just plain STUPID, resentful bullies with a chip on their shoulder. Can you imagine where we will be in 10 more years? There will be ZERO difference between military and law enforcement. Zero. Cops will be riding around in MRAPs and staffing roadside checkpoints supplied by Homeland Security.

Latest posts

Top Bottom