You Could Never Anticipate This Happening in the United States of America’

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

It has been common knowledge and admitted by police departments that they do not hire officers who test as intelligent, explaining it away by claiming intelligent people would grow bored with the job.

So then you have low-intelligence people, many of whom harbor grudges against the people who bullied them as children and just want a badge so they can get even with the world. It's recipe for disaster.

Seems to me, that a job such as police officer would be perfect for upper-intelligence people as it is constantly changing, a fluid environment that keeps you on your toes and requires a lot of out-of-the-box thinking. Intelligent people would flourish in such a job, but they are being kept out now. And when you add on to that all of the affirmative action police hires, USA is being held hostage by a force of militarized, just plain STUPID, resentful bullies with a chip on their shoulder. Can you imagine where we will be in 10 more years? There will be ZERO difference between military and law enforcement. Zero. Cops will be riding around in MRAPs and staffing roadside checkpoints supplied by Homeland Security.

Being Former Navy Subfleet ....Im Having Similar Thoughts Myself . The Youth which i call ( Crack baby generation) . They are outta Control . Even being from DEEP east Oakland cali . These kids scare me...And police are using it as an excuse for the Fuckery that's Done to law abiding citizens. Know a few MPs and my brother a state trooper . Smarts aren't Required anymore my brother is a killer with no rap sheet. I agree with Fractal...

Latest posts

Top Bottom