HortiLab

HortiLab

Yes...HortiLab will be on THCBay!

Among other projects we are currently working on:

-Starbud S1 & Starbud BX
-Sweet Pink Grapefruit BX
-Sour Pink Grapefruit
-Friesland BX

Inspired by the legendary SOL Shishkaberry we are also re-releasing a beautiful "Afghani X Blueberry" breed from our stable later in 2010.

C

chicago

Nice line up you got there HL cant wait to get my hands on that starbud and congrats on cup wins. Just wanted to no more about Sour Pink Grapefruit whats it crossed with

tricky

tricky

well the afghan x blueberry has my interest ... tell me more hehe which BB was used :stonedsmilie:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
your site signature takes me nowhere or is it my computer im down for a few packs also

HortiLab

HortiLab

Nice line up you got there HL cant wait to get my hands on that starbud and congrats on cup wins. Just wanted to no more about Sour Pink Grapefruit whats it crossed with

@chicago: Thanks for the congrats! The Sour Pink Grapefruit is a beautiful hybrid between the legendary Sweet Pink Grapefruit clone by Breeder Steve and an East Coast Sour Diesel daddy, dating back to the ECSDv3 line, perfectly combining the traits of booth parents.

well the afghan x blueberry has my interest ... tell me more hehe which BB was used :stonedsmilie:

@tricky: We selected our Blueberry daddy from original DJ Short Blueberry stock from 2002. A population of 300 seeds where started in order to find that special daddy we are using these days.

your site signature takes me nowhere or is it my computer im down for a few packs also

@pimpin: That link in the signature should work...maybe its your browser settings?

wonka

wonka

does the friesland have that skunk and musk combined aroma hortilab??

HortiLab

HortiLab

does the friesland have that skunk and musk combined aroma hortilab??

@wonka: I would describe the smell of the Friesland as skunky, piney with that special twist one could call musky.
Some people who sampled her this season, were even recognizing some slight similarities to the UK Cheese (Skunk#1), smell wise.

M

Malachi

I def want to get my hands on some of that Starbud, and The Sour Pink Grapefruit sounds insane! Can't wait for the first drop

southstreets

southstreets

whens the time frame ur beans are gunna be on thc??? south

O

Ozstoner

Wicked! Can't wait. That Starbud looks awfully tasty, and with the 2 awards i must see what all the hooplah is about. Thanks for the update.

Latest posts

Top Bottom