You guys rock!

• Thread starter Frank_Castle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frank_Castle

I usually dont do an intro thread - I much prefer to lurk. But this forum is amazing.

I've been studying growing as seriously as I could for the past 2-3 years. I put a significant investment into hydro cabinets out of a bunch of guys from Florida who ended up going out of business and taking my 15k with them. THAT SUCKED!

Then I didnt want to quit on the dream so I put an even larger investment in with BC Hydroponics and everything was delivered as promised and seems to be top notch. I havent had time other then to do a small first grow to get some practice but all in all I am very impressed.

I've got some premium seeds I invested in but am still starting with all the freebies until I feel comfortable knowing what I am doing. I'm VERY interested in taking everything into the Guerrilla field as I am concerned about being flagged from power consumption.

I got into this because of PTSD and MJ is by far the most effective medicine I have found to help with it. I do have a CA MMJ card but we just moved to KY so ???
Heck - I never even smoked before the war got bad for me. Before this I honestly thought people just smoked to get stoned and used the medicinal benefits as an excuse. I was wrong and apologize for all those years of ignorance.

I would like to someday get to the point where I smoke for the sheer pleasure of it and not to combat the stress my body feels or to relax the brain. Someday!

I smoke almost exclusively with a Volcano.

My first grow was organic: foxfarm soil and humboldt nutrients because I read that is where the best bud comes from (though I pollinated just for seeds).

I would love to go commercial someday but baby steps I think is best.

I dont have much knowledge so I am sure I will mainly be a lurker. Maybe the occasional 'wow' or 'cool' one liner that contributes nothing.

Nice meeting you all and this is an amazing forum. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge.

Moonshine & Marijuana!!

C

cheyenne

hey man, just wanted to say thanks for your service. i am truly sorry you have to deal with ptsd because of this bs war, but thanks for doing what neednt be done.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
My hats off to ya soldier!

Thanks and welcome.

Top Bottom