You know i'd buy this sack from you but these are Canhardly buds...

• Thread starter SooperSmurph
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SooperSmurph

Huh? :bored:

Can hardly see'em they're so damn small! :troll:

Head grower for Ganja Gourmet in Denver, signing in.

Remember, always be honest about where your strains come from, avoid seafood from the pacific, and fuck like no one is watching.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Welcome to the farm bro, guess everyone is splitting IC after Gypsy went down.

S

SooperSmurph

Actually, just claiming myself across various forums.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm SS! I'm familiar with GG...I lived in Denver for a couple years and managed a couple disps there.

S

SooperSmurph

Welcome to the Farm SS! I'm familiar with GG...I lived in Denver for a couple years and managed a couple disps there.
A lot has changed since you were in, i'm sure!

Before the passage of the 70/30 rule (Each dispensary much now produce at least 70 percent of its own medicine, and is allowed to purchase up to 30 percent of its flowers from other dispensaries), GG did not have a grow, and operated strictly through wholesale.

The grower who was initially brought in had never grown before, and attempted to run a small scale breeding program instead of producing medicine.

The next fella just had too much on his plate, and quite frankly he wanted someone to take the grow off his hands so he could focus on more profitable ventures.

Enter me, and after a year of hard work, the grow is finally starting to look how I want it, the buds are finally starting to look how I want them, and i'm working with award winning professionals in the industry like my boys with Stay Concentrated, so at last I can smile and not poo poo every person who walks through the grow and saying "Lookin' good!"

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Good to hear they're back on track. I was there for the implementation of 1284 and had to deal with all the red tape that came with it. It was a total nightmare.

S

SooperSmurph

But it kept us from turning into the Wild West and getting raided like the fellas out in Cali, in the end it was worth the hassle.

Azhden

Azhden

:woot: There's a familiar face. Nice to see you over here S.Smurph

Top Bottom