You Know Your From Colorado If...........

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What's the mechanism on the spotlight? Sunrise through an arch? Looks like the kind of place you'd find a treasure cave
Thinking sun through the clouds...

xavier7995

xavier7995

If you had to fist fight a deer for a camping spot over the weekend.

20160821 100422

And got high on the highest road.
20160820 154954

xavier7995

xavier7995

These were the most tame deer I have ever encountered. That one had a baby with it and they had a little area about 10 feet from our campfire that they would just nonchalantly lay down and go to sleep in.

Of course people tried to pet them. Was hoping to see them get bitten but no such luck and the deer split once it saw the petters did not have food.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
These were the most tame deer I have ever encountered. That one had a baby with it and they had a little area about 10 feet from our campfire that they would just nonchalantly lay down and go to sleep in.

Of course people tried to pet them. Was hoping to see them get bitten but no such luck and the deer split once it saw the petters did not have food.
Camp meat!!!! Real tender!!!...just kidding..
Not a good idea to pet em..
They get used to handouts and human contact is not the best for wildlife..
Also some asshole could actually make camp meat out of them..
RUN FOREST RUN!!!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Camp meat!!!! Real tender!!!...just kidding..
Not a good idea to pet em..
They get used to handouts and human contact is not the best for wildlife..
Also some asshole could actually make camp meat out of them..
RUN FOREST RUN!!!
Like these guys? My google-fu isn't strong this morning, I know there is a clip when they go bald eagle hunting.
Pure CBD. Basically hash crystal lol. Not high exactly but you definitely feel better when taking it. It creates an overall sense of well being, and dramatically reduces pain levels. I'll bet it's really great cold medicine. You can smoke it, eat it, vaporize it in you pax, drop it in your coffee or tea, topical. Endless uses just like regular hash

I believe it's a rotovap distillation process, then recrystallizing with hexane. 99.9% pure. You know you want some ; )
The August Culture issue has a concentrate review, this month one of the items is 'Active CBD Oil 99% pure cbd isolate'. It looks like a certain white crystalline street drug, not oil.

'Available at Healing Canna in Colorado Springs.

Hang out in enough parking lots before shows and you’re sure to be offered a healing crystal or two from some super heady dude. We prefer the healing CBD crystals we picked up from Healing Canna in Colorado Springs, one of the most innovative extracts we’ve seen this year. The sparkling white powder checks in at 99 percent CBD, giving you all of chill without any of the head effects. Easy to work with compared to other extracts, it’s also fairly light, so be careful not to breathe too heavily in anticipation. Reviewers loved that they could not only dab it, but also use it for cooking, as it only has a slight cherry flavor that’s unnoticeable when added to a batch of whatever edible you’re making. One in particular loved adding a pinch to their sativa dabs to temper the effects, as this will make you feel very focused and lucid while also helping to decrease anxiety. Also available online at [edit]
Cbdpure
.'

Underthesun

Underthesun

Well, I'll admit I'm not from CO. Moved out 11 years ago. But my family has lived in Durango, Pagosa Springs and Chama NM area since the 1700s. Plus you can't blame me from wanting to leave KS....why the fuck did my grandpa move to KS from Durango?

Underthesun

Underthesun

Nice pics. Those floods were something else.

Sure was. We didn't sustain any damage to our property or house but the road that takes us home a few miles down from us got blown out along with any highway in the canyons in the region, so there was no leaving for us. 3 days after the flood started, the national guard landed in a heli about 100 yards from us. They asked if anyone was dying, sick, injured, etc. Luckily none of that in our hood. So they said they would be back the next day to pick us up and get packed and winterize the house because you might not get back until next spring, this was Sept. Fuck! But we kind of already knew that. Next day they picked us up, my wife, two dogs and I in a blackhawk. Along with a few other neighbors. Our big bloodhound shit himself while climbing into the chopper, funny. They Flew us to the nearest airport in Boulder, hopped on bus from there to an elementary school. There we found my wifes parents.

Chapter 2: Had to send the dogs off to Missouri with my parents since no one we knew would allow our dogs and us to stay with them. Well maybe they would have, but we didn't want to feel like burdens on anyone. Anyways we end up staying with my wife's best friend in suburban Broomfield. I could only take it so long, like 2 weeks and I was riding my mountain bike up to house. There was enough shoulder left on the hwy to make it, and from there just hoofed in a mile down some scree shit and woods to get home. I lived like this for a few months, better than wifes friend. Then the roads started slowly getting built back and we could drive closer and closer. We were able to drive home by Christmas which was awesome, but on 4x4 terrain. Construction just finished on our roads about 2 weeks ago.

Top Bottom