you know your high when

• Thread starter brer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brer

you try using the search to log in and cant find a thread about the same subject in search

:420:
it's 420 somewhere in the world

S

Steel Erection

In the words of George Thorogood. "You know your high when your mouth is dry"-SE

altimood

altimood

you know you're high when you spend 5 or ten minutes looking for your keys and they've been in you're left hand with you're cell phone the whole fucking time. Cheers.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
When you write back an email to your kid and half way through you relise instead of answering a few questions you have gone off on how the Feds are responcible for super borg aphids from outer space ,however true it maybe! And you just finished that third bowl of hash and still can`t find your pipe from the first bowl! (Or the lighter) :movie

N

ncmaineac

i know i am high when

my legs stop hurting...i have diabetic neuropathy in both legs and i use a 100mg/hr fentanol patch and 40 mg or percocet a day....which helps but not until i fire up that first joint of the day...(usually around 5am) and i feel that rush in my head that my legs stop feeling like knives are poking me all over from bottom of feet to crotch...(luckily not crotch yet..lol)

anyways..thats when i know...unfortunately i live in a non mmj state...

gods meds

ncm

T

TreFarmer

When you write back an email to your kid and half way through you relise instead of answering a few questions you have gone off on how the Feds are responcible for super borg aphids from outer space ,however true it maybe! And you just finished that third bowl of hash and still can`t find your pipe from the first bowl! (Or the lighter) :movie

Fuckin' Borg Root Aphids from Outter Space? You're definitely on a list Mark;) ...probably same lists as me:D

phenotyper

phenotyper

When you use the possessive form of 'your' instead of the conjunction.

S

Sea Of Green

you know you're high when

Your eyes get so bloodshot and dry, it feels like the backs of your eyelids are starting to stick to them.

or

You know you're really high when you start hallucinating those colorful patterns and visual distortions. Similar to those you see when taking mild doses of hallucinogenic substances.

or

You know you're too high when the last 5 hits did nothing to affect your buzz.

or

You know your way too high when you start having a textbook anxiety based "panic attack". I've seen, and experienced personally, that one many times now. The shaking, sweating, hyperventilating, pulse racing, anxious to the point that you seriously feel like you're about to die, or shit, or puke, or have a heart attack, or do all of them at once. When what you really need to do is take a break on the bong hits and go lay down and try and take a nap(sleep it off), if that ain't gonna happen take a couple xanax/valium/ativan. I've found that showering or bathing is also very stress-relieving when suffering from such conditions.

B

brer

mashed up

when you physically clean out you'r PC and wonder why the headphones sound sooo good you realise it's the speaker's you'r listing to

When trying to rectify the problem you unplug the PC

And get freeked when said cordless take a break from youtube and emit a hiss you think's it's an electrical problem or you have sprung a leak in the growroom .

:bow:mad0233::bow

B

brer

You have cannabutter for a week to help with nicotine withdrawl and in the process forget about nicotine altogether .

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
You go to pack another bowl and a freshy is already in there. I laugh for a moment, then get happy because all I need do now is light and take flight :ninja

S

SmokieMcPhattie

you know your high when

you loose your kid in 1 of those kid backpacks when their on your back lmao

D

DazedNconfussed

Anyone else ever singed there hair off when working under a 1000watter....im hunched over feelin heat but figured it was just heat off the light...then once i smelled the hair...i knew....

worst part was i spent like 3 months growing my hair out to get away from my normal fade...had to give myself a buzzzzzz

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
when you put the Frosted Flakes in the fridge and the milk on top of it... I'm a repeat offender.

Top Bottom