you know your high when

• Thread starter brer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

You know you're high when you walk outta the grocery store and jump into someone elses car..

GUILTY!
In my defense, IT WAS THE SAME COLOR...:banana1sv6:

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
http://t1.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3PgJ9UnqzZokF7T3QndmnIqh-J0C7_rhWQfVEB85qVVv7KGlMyg

well?
hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool2_a-animals-on-drugs-14_2009072606164212112.jpg

LMAO got a friend that actualy looks like this

this guy was 22 when he hit the joint ........woah

stoned-baby.jpg

E

EastCoastGrow

when you upload pictures and try to type and think your keyboard is broken unplug the "keyboards" usb and re plug it in only to realize it still doesnt work go out and buy and new key board come home and realize its the camera usb still plugged into the computer..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a friend baked, he said he could'nt find his glasses and he was wearing them.

Another time a patient /friend, old timer came over. Had some early bud harvested, not quite done. He puffed some, said well this is not so good, not high at all, got to go, see ya later.
A few minutes later there he was at front door said he was too high to drive, can I chill for awhile?...Classics...

P

Pockets

when u turn to your cuz and try to have him remember a movie by saying "do you remember that movie we were IN" lol, and i was thinking "...movie we seen."

P

Producer

You know you're high when you've scowered the entire house for munchies but cant find any so you start making weird concoctions out of whatever odds and ends you have laying around....but then just end up walking to the nearest corner store and buy 50$ worth of candy....
Guilty!

mancordero

mancordero

when you try to light the next joint or a post joint cigarette and set your moustache on fire.

or

you're taking a shower and the shampoo looks and smells so good you can't help but taste a little bit...

Jeezer

Jeezer

When you dodge an object thrown by the dude in the television lol

bloads

bloads

you're taking a shower and the shampoo looks and smells so good you can't help but taste a little bit...

:puke been there.... I thought mine would taste like an orange creamcicle. It tasted like soap.

altimood

altimood

Cruise straight through a 4 lane intersection on a green arrow and the cars coming from the other way are honking their asses off. Whoops.:shake

HG23

HG23

Smoke a few bowls outta your bong filled with ice, set it down and start watching tv or some shit....then get startled/scared with the ice melts and crashes into the bottom. Happened to me at a part of a movie with no sound and made us all jump like 2 feet, perfect!

Top Bottom