You must understand.............

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A1NUTRIENTS

As Advanced, H&G, Botainacare, etc have no advertisements showing Medical Marijuana, SunLight suppply will not distribute anything MJ related, In the Big Picture A1 did what was best for A1, Look for all things GoD related to be posted as Schwoop, I appreciate all the support and look for the A1Nutrients Forum to show up very soon Logic is on it!!!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I'm sure the good people here on the farm understand. Best of luck on the big launch! Does that mean that Sunlight is possibly gonna be distributing your nutes?

-TF

A

A1NUTRIENTS

I'm sure the good people here on the farm understand. Best of luck on the big launch! Does that mean that Sunlight is possibly gonna be distributing your nutes?

-TF

Much Respect TF, we want to leave all options available, and although I have never supported Sunlight "the good Ol Boys" it is a possibility.
I have spoken to all the moderators and Logic personally and I can assure you
GoD is alive and well, Avalon is on front St! And A1Nutrients is about to blow the fuk up!

And GoDs account is still active!!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Can you get the A1 nutes at Avalon?
I may have to take a drive up from San Diego and check them out.
Good luck on your venture!
:animbong:

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Yes if you contact A1Nutrients through a pm and set up a time.

southstreets

southstreets

Good shit my friend! I'm glad things r on the up and up and lookin well for you! Ss

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Outstanding. I really want to try your root product to help with my rooter plugs and eventually cloning. Glad you guys are making this work... I for sure understand... you sometimes have to play the game. Wishing you guys the best!

A

A1NUTRIENTS

No worries you guys and please forgive the way this all played out, it was a tuff decision for me to make removing all my post but in the name of the big picture that was what made the most sense, all things GoD will now be posted by Schwoop!
And if you pm a1Nutrients I can still hook you up at Avalon on a appt bases!
There's plenty of sample nutes for everyone.

And much respect for all your support! Nothing's changed except one of the principles to A1 doesn't have 400 ganja post!

opt1c

opt1c

way to go man... might want to hit up the tulare ag fair after vday if u rn't already

btw... advanced nutrients is very plant specific with product naming and advertising which is why the good ol' boys won't touch em among other reasons... so we have rosebud as a result

going to have to give this stuff a try next time i'm down south; digging the science and results i'm seeing

budfriend

budfriend

I this world sometimes you have to pretend like your playing by "their" rules to make life easier for you. T

mack 10

mack 10

Its a shame, God did some nice grows. i say fu@k sunlight suppy, but thats just my opinon.Good luck A1. mack

S

Schwoop

We all agree! And the Tulare AG fair sounds badass! Rosebud is no longer! And A1 will debut on a reality show in the spring.
My true friends and homies from the farm have all called me and wished me the best in all my ventures. I've been in this game for way to long and it's time to skyrocket A1 and put bussiness before pleasure!
Now I gotta go water everything at Avalon!

treebark1950

treebark1950

Sounds sick brotha and I wish ya the best of luck!

Need some help watering, I'll be there in 20 hahaha just kidding!

opt1c

opt1c

hehe... rose bud is coming back again from what i hear... nice mag to advertise in though... a lot more peeps read it as opposed to max adz i mean max yield and since advanced bought urban gardener its not like there is anything else out there

but yeah; wold ag expo is where u find companies that make sunlight and hydrofarm look small... a ton of strippers fly in as well if that gives u any idea about the scope of it... bako/fresno r the closest clubs... cuz if u have a girl ur probably home the 14-16 lol

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Solid, I'm down to go, Big bud was costing AN 100's of thousands and wasn't worth it! We will advertise in alot of magazines! I spend alot of time in the central valley so I think I'm gonna go at least one day.
Much Respect!

K

kushsmoker30

nice! wish u the best in ur mission, look forward to trying ur line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom