You must understand.............

• Thread starter A1NUTRIENTS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

Best of luck sir. I hope your venture does very well. I like your entrepreneurial spirit.

philly kush

philly kush

Nothing but the best for u guys!!!I was recommended 2 pm u guys by other members of the farm concerning some of my growing concerns,when u guys get the website up i will def B checking it out!Best wishes 4 the crew!!PEACE.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

G.O.D is all good, saw him yesterday. Got the full A1 Line up, gonna be testing the full line with only the most elite genetics!! thanks A1!!

S

Seed Buyer

Hey A1NUTRIENTS...you said "Big Bud was costing Advanced 100,000's". What do you mean? Because all the big distributors black balled them?

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Hey A1NUTRIENTS...you said "Big Bud was costing Advanced 100,000's". What do you mean? Because all the big distributors black balled them?

That mag cost alot to Produce, Distribute, Pay writers, etc, That mag is dust in the wind my friend! There Running BigBud Mag online now, Printed Media is Dead!!! Im not gonna shit talk Big Mike, He's a personal friend of mine, I got mad respect for some of the things he's done. He has his place in this industry!! I dont agree with everything he has done, But he does make moves and He is a success story so you gotta give props were props are do!:banana1sv6:

A

A1NUTRIENTS

G.O.D is all good, saw him yesterday. Got the full A1 Line up, gonna be testing the full line with only the most elite genetics!! thanks A1!!

Much Love!,
Was good catching up yesterday Homie, You should be good to go for awhile bro, Keep us posted on your data! :banana1sv6:

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Just PM'ed ya A1, hope you can find some time for a reply! Can't wait to see what you guys got in store, really kickin' myself I didn't make a trip during winter break, classes will be killin me till summer!

Good luck and good shit! Cant wait to see whats next!

Top Bottom