• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jalisco Kid

DD,
You and I have some differences but it is in plastic nothing else. You have a lot to give here. To bail on all these guys is not fair to you or them. This farm is big enough for all of us. There are many school of thoughts,your's and mine are just one of them. You have invested a lot here and it would be better to stay. I know I give one full day out of a month here. I will stay away from your area,but do not expect me not to reply from an attack like that. So come back You are already needed in your threads.If we could have sat at a bar and burned one this would never have happened. Plus I want to see your attempt at a 10lb plant. Don't think it will happen but I know it never will unless people try. Suerte JK

convex

convex

Would be great if you guys could get this behind you - you both contribute to this site extensively.

C

CAPO

:brokenheart Thanks for sharing your dreams, ideas, and inspiration, bro!!!

If there's anything we Farmer's can do to change your leaving let us know!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I love DD! Please don't Leave Just cause I am a butthole!

Tobor

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

You ask him to come back and in the same breath you take pot shots at him. WTF is the matter with you guys. I know Little dick syndrome.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I agree with JK, you guys might disagree on many things and have different perspectives but the farm is a big place, definitely big enough to handle some big ego's :) You both are an asset to many people here, it would be a shame to see either of you leave and have your wisdom tarnished by these feuds. I hope you'll reconsider dds

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I would like to say thank you to JK for this post.
There are alot of us who have invested in DD setup.
And for JK to step up and ask DD not to leave shows he is a good guy.IMO.
Yeah some of his post was defensive but bottom line he knows many peeps on here need DD and for that I thank you Jaliscokid.

And please DD don't bail. I feel I have absorbed everything I need to be successful on my run. But there are lot's of peep's that will be up a river without a paddle without you.

Illmind

Illmind

Psh, this dewd spends all this time trying to help people better their gardens and some shitbird comes and shits in his thread. Like DDs got nothing better to do than post tons of useful information to have the peanut gallery try to 1up him. DDs come back brother, I think there is an ignore button. And remember if you don't have haters then you aren't doing it right. Respect DDs.

L

Lost

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAnkrPgTvY[/youtube]

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Lost! I agree though, We need DD, and we don't all want to have to make Breedbay accounts! :banana1sv6:

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
too F'n funny lost, like to see a little comic relief.. thank you.

B

brookstown

I must admit that I've had my issues with JK, but after speaking with some people who I really respect and value their opion, I know he is here to help. sometimes he comes off a little arogant, (well alot arogant) but he's been doing it a long long time and you have to give his words some thought.

It would suck sweaty dick to have DD leave when he's got a million followers and tons of questions to answer.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Children should be seen and not herd!
ƒu©©in Deja vue
Is this 9th grade all over again lol

L

Lost

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_bSR3wrgY[/youtube]

Illmind

Illmind

Ya god forbid you'd have to make an account on one of the chillest sites on the net and has the best distro lol. Honestly don't, I like being able to go look at their amazing macro shots and tutorials without having 2 go through 3 pages of bitching every 4 pages. I'm a guest there but I've def been thinking on it, peoples are cool as can be over there and now subfool gone ya good idear.

M

Malachi

I like the Dj'ing on this thread Lost, nice touch,:smiley_joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom