Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Robert23howard

Excellent pike and muskey up that side of the lake 😁 still see people pulling 40-45”ers
Hope to see some pics of some hogs!

Veg tent update!

Modified my new buckets, I can’t resist extra air holes 😂, root ball for Okie x Cman first then Gary Payton x Okie 2nd, they have been in these 1 gals up potted from the 2 cup pots that the clone is in for about 3 weeks, they where more than ready to up pot, so.. got these girls up potted from 1 gals to 3 gals, mix to split between the 2 plants was

4gallons of promix BX
1 gallon of perlite
1tsp great white shark myco
2 cups COM EWC
16TBS Gaia Green 4-4-4
2tbs gypsum
2 tbs epsom
2tbs azomite
1/2 cup DE

Then pots topped with an inch of perlite

And photos awayyyyyyy

Frostette clone in her 2 cup pot was getting outta hand for a little mother, cut her wayyy back to some lower new nodes, I’ll get her transplanted in a few days, plan is to remove from pot, cut 1” off all the way around the root ball, replant into same pot with fresh soil for space makeup using leftover veg mix I made for the rest of the plants

View attachment 2033955View attachment 2033957View attachment 2033958View attachment 2033959View attachment 2033977View attachment 2033961View attachment 2033962
I am hoping to catch a few nice ones. Will take some pics along the trip.

Your plants always look fantastic! Going to be nice to see their progress over the veg into the flower.

R

Robert23howard

What a waste of money I’ll probably never use these lol, maybe I’ll hit a grow or 2 to use them up but I’ll see if anyone wants them instead lol
Hate wasting money on things I buy also. End up holding on to them way too long and they eventually find the trash. Always feel bad after and wish I would have given them away.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Well, can’t get the cement shoes seeds anymore as it’s was the only seed I know of, of the strain from 2010 so it’s up to me I guess

I’m terrified to seed a whole tent but I wanna save the genetics if I can, and I I get viable pollen ill make some fems and then I’ll hit the GP x Okie and cman x okie on a bud each when they go into the flower tent

Anyone have expertise with making fem seeds and the full process hit me up or post the info here, much appreciated! This is the collidal silver I have on hand, bought it about a year ago to try to make some fems but never tried it lol

Cement shoes is currently on day 8 of flower

IMG 8451
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

each time i have used colloidal silver sprayed the plant twice a days for 15 days 7 days before 12/12 flip 7 days after 12/12 flip, then the plants produced massively males flowers afterward.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Well, can’t get the cement shoes seeds anymore as it’s was the only seed I know of, of the strain from 2010 so it’s up to me I guess

I’m terrified to seed a whole tent but I wanna save the genetics if I can, and I I get viable pollen ill make some fems and then I’ll hit the GP x Okie and cman x okie on a bud each when they go into the flower tent

Anyone have expertise with making fem seeds and the full process hit me up or post the info here, much appreciated! This is the collidal silver I have on hand, bought it about a year ago to try to make some fems but never tried it lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That’s an awesome guide! Any more tips from anyone, maybe hints you found along the way to incorporate.

Gotta find some good info on when ti chop and remove the pollen sacs before they release the pollen.
EX. What I should look for to be ready to cut the reversed branch off and remove from the tent as to not accidentally pollinate a whole grow.

If it happens it wouldn’t be the worst thing but I’d like to avoid it if possible. Otherwise I’m gunna have some crazy crosses real quick 😂

coolslayer

coolslayer

That’s an awesome guide! Any more tips from anyone, maybe hints you found along the way to incorporate.

Gotta find some good info on when ti chop and remove the pollen sacs before they release the pollen.
EX. What I should look for to be ready to cut the reversed branch off and remove from the tent as to not accidentally pollinate a whole grow.

If it happens it wouldn’t be the worst thing but I’d like to avoid it if possible. Otherwise I’m gunna have some crazy crosses real quick 😂
Keep in mind, you can store pollen in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator, for pollenating and breeding later.....

coolslayer

coolslayer

Cement shoes? How about some golf shoes?

R

Robert23howard

Transplant shock? What’s that haha, girls are loving their new pots and some fresh amendments 😁
I started scrolling through these pics and by the end of my scrolling I was thinking more and more of how clean the setup looked. Got to the last pic and then thought - shit that looks like @Mikedin setup. Scrolled up and Yeap it was yours. Love the plants and how well you handle them. I have had to step my game up because many on this platform are really taking growing to another level and their setups are not just quality gear but super dope to look at. Have taken a few ideas away already.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I started scrolling through these pics and by the end of my scrolling I was thinking more and more of how clean the setup looked. Got to the last pic and then thought - shit that looks like @Mikedin setup. Scrolled up and Yeap it was yours. Love the plants and how well you handle them. I have had to step my game up because many on this platform are really taking growing to another level and their setups are not just quality gear but super dope to look at. Have taken a few ideas away already.
Thanks brother! I like to keep the tents clean and organized if I can, sometimes I get into pretty heavy work stretches and I’ll start leaving watering cans and pliers etc on the floor from working on something like LST wire and have to run to leave for work lol, but usually I try to do a weekly cleanup. Once I do a full (light sweep with a 4” hand boom and dust pan after I turn off the fans, after that I have a bottle of 50% peroxide / water that I soak a rag with and wipe the walls then I’ll spray the floor and wipe them as well. A day or 2 later I wipe the floors with non scented bleach spray

I was considering switching to my Hypocleanse instead

So many small details but I think hygiene and IPM is #1, if the tents not clean the plants won’t be as healthy as they can be. I also find keeping my flor clean let’s me know immediately if something is going on. Sometimes it’s a few leaves on the floor that weren’t there before (where did they come from and why, was I expecting that? Etc) or seeing the beginning of a few dead gnats here and there, let’s you stay ahead of the game

Don’t stress I see your setup you’re working clean as hell too! Nothing looks better than a Full spotless tent full of some monster buds 😁👊👊

Latest posts

Top Bottom