Your plants in VEG! Veg plant photo, cloning discussion , share your pre flower prep!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rama777

Rama777

Yes they are! Fortunately I did the math first and realized that not just 10-gal but even a 7-gal saturated pot would be heavy AF and hard to maneuver for draining runoff, so I went with a 5-gal. It’s a step up from my usual 3-gal pots, which I could manhandle in and out of the tent for closer inspection.
What kind of soil?

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Are these the air pots I hear about? How do you find them? Sure are funky looking!
They are knockoffs I got like 10 of em for the price of 1 aeropot.
They were sold out when I went back. 😪

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Bummer. You find that they make a difference?
YES!
I'm gonna check the roots on the gelato very soon so I can tell you how they did with the roots.
I love em. I won't go back to cloth pots.
So much cleaner man.

TreeBee

TreeBee

YES!
I'm gonna check the roots on the gelato very soon so I can tell you how they did with the roots.
I love em. I won't go back to cloth pots.
So much cleaner man.
I am about to use cloth pots for the first time in a few weeks when everything is ready to go outside. I like their space saving abilities the most. I live in my RV so anything to save space lol. I just hope the cloth pots clean up somewhat okay for storage as I can only grow when the seasons allow it.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I am about to use cloth pots for the first time in a few weeks when everything is ready to go outside. I like their space saving abilities the most. I live in my RV so anything to save space lol. I just hope the cloth pots clean up somewhat okay for storage as I can only grow when the seasons allow it.
Yea you can wash and fold them easily.
The aeropots come apart.
It's 3 pieces. 2 sides and a bottom.

TreeBee

TreeBee

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Sorry I didn't know I was an associate? Idek wtf that means. But those are the pots.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Pretty sure it happens when you link an amazon product.
Oh ok cool. Well they are actually pretty sturdy. I didn't feel like they would break easily. And they holding soil and plants so far. 😃

Latest posts

Top Bottom