Yup,dog chewed my seedlings

• Thread starter Starkx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Starkx

Well it has happened to me in the past, but never this bad. My plants are usually up higher also so its never a major problem. I recently went DWC and bought some seeds online, 2 of which were recently destroyed by my puppy. I took some pics so some skilled people could post on the matter and tell me what the damage is. I trimmed quite a few lower leaves that were entirely destroyed, and left some that were still intact. Will they survive?

P.s exude my anger you can only imagine the reason.

Yupdog chewed my seedlings
Yupdog chewed my seedlings 2
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think they will make a come back.. I'm thinking they will come back stronger & more bushy.. Juss give them some time & close the grow room door or get some kind of child proof door 2 block that puppy from going in there again.. I'm bettin he will do it again..

S

sweetbee

I just think it's a case of "puppy love"! Fill both your "bowls" and go for a walk - Sweetbee

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm with Goo on this one- I don't see any fatal damage.

Definitely time to separate your puppy from your plants, though... and when the pup gets older and runs around outside, he'll be a walking vector for spidermites and fungus, all the more reason to "keep 'em separated"!

Top Bottom