YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE .....Tester

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Hey Farmers,
Just a quick post on the YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE, 5 out of 6 are up number 6 just wouldn't pop and number 5 started as a breach birth but I was able to coax it along. 1 out of the 5 has twisted leaves even with straight
water with a PH of 6.0 in the 20 oz hempy cups. I have started them on a 1/16 of the recommended nutes with a 1/16 of a tsp superthrive to a gallon of water. sorry for the messy table will be washing everything down in a few days, any comments are always appreciated......good or bad.
PC310969

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Well Fraktaal the only thing on Mota's forum shows the make up of the

Pahoehoe. (Pahoehoe is Wifi x Hawaiian Cherry Bomb (the original sativa cherry bomb, not reef's).
YzerKush( SFV OG x SensiStar)

Just looked around and seems both strain are Sativa dominate, so looks like I will be purchasing some 12 foot 2x4,s and extra panda film for my out building just to build an extra space in case they grow tall.

May have to go with 5 gallon Hempy pails .... Lol
Sounds absolutely delicious... keeping my eye on this :pompus:

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hell yeah man...sounds killer...know you'll do em justice bro. MGG

ZONER

ZONER

All five plants have grown to around 12 inches tall and have straightened up, all five have been topped and in another 10 days I hope to take cutting and have them sexed. Nothing really new though and once sexed they will be put into the 3 1/2 hempy buckets then into flower towards the middle of October.
Currently feeding them a diluted ACT Tea every other watering, don't want to over feed them to much just trying to K.I.S.S.
Lastly I had PH 'd my water to 6.2 but they seem to like my well water better its PH runs around 6.9 - 7.0 . Once I went to the day old well water they really did much better and the slight yellowing of the lower leaves stopped. I will be trying out a change in the PH again just to see if in fact it does make difference.

Last edited:
ZONER

ZONER

All five plants have grown to around 12 inches tall and have straightened up, all five have been topped and in another 10 days I hope to take cutting and have them sexed. Nothing really new though and once sexed they will be put into the 3 1/2 hempy buckets then into flower towards the middle of October.
Currently feeding them a diluted ACT Tea every other watering, don't want to over feed them to much just trying to K.I.S.S.
Lastly I had PH 'd my water to 6.2 but they seem to like my well water better its PH runs around 6.9 - 7.0 . Once I went to the day old well water they really did much better and the slight yellowing of the lower leaves stopped. I will be trying out a change in the PH again just to see if in fact it does make difference.
Just a little veg pic follow up

# 1 ^^^^^^ was the seed with the little tap root that I had to turn around in the rapid rooter .... Seems to be doing well. A little slower than the others but that was to be expected

# 2 ^^^^^ is always thirsty, just fed her yesterday

# 3 ^^^^^ more branching than either 1 or 2
# 4 ^^^^^ has even better structure and branching than 4

# 5 ^^^^^ the squatter of the bunch and fullest branching one .... Keeping my fingers crossed they are all female, but mostly for this plant.

As I posted all of the plants have been topped and cuttings will be taken for sexing.

I continue with a 1/4 strength feeding, and they are doing well in their little 20 oz. Hempy Cups. They will not go into the larger 3 1/2 gallon Hempy Buckets till they have shown their sex .... Well as always any thoughts, observations or criticism is always appreciated good or otherwise.

ZONER says .... Peace

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just never had a chance of grabbing the gear. I have never touched it outa not having access.....not outa not liking it.
Oh I know you weren't hating n any way shape or form. Hope my post didn't come across rude. I was smoking a special doob n just blasted away a message. But seriously his gear is fire n I'm bout to do a seed run of mota gear before I finish the rest of my yeti beans. I've just had much better results with his. Even the plants I didn't keep we're tough to throw out.

Top Bottom