YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE .....Tester

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Well Fraktaal the only thing on Mota's forum shows the make up of the

Pahoehoe. (Pahoehoe is Wifi x Hawaiian Cherry Bomb (the original sativa cherry bomb, not reef's).
YzerKush( SFV OG x SensiStar)

Just looked around and seems both strain are Sativa dominate, so looks like I will be purchasing some 12 foot 2x4,s and extra panda film for my out building just to build an extra space in case they grow tall.

May have to go with 5 gallon Hempy pails .... Lol

Hempy grew some killer Sativa' in those buckets of his ..Thai's , hazes you name it hempy killed it in those buckets,hehe...n8tive

ZONER

ZONER

A little later than Xpected......but I am starting up the YZER X PAHOEHOE TESTERS that I was gifted with by Mota again. So I have 6 beans soaking as of today. Time to start the log up again.

Peace.......Zoner

ZONER

ZONER

Hey everyone,
I now have 2 different phenos of YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE growing out.
Grow method - 2 gal Hempy Buckets, 1/3 Perlite and 2/3 perlite Coco mix
Nutes. - Lucas Formula
Lighting - 1000 watt HPS turned down to 75% due to 8 1/2 ft ceiling

Just at 3 weeks flower, I have only three plants going from clones and kept 3 mothers to see which one of these girls wins the prize. Two of them have that lighter green leaf coloring ,almost the same structure and height with one putting out more branching. The third plant is about 1 ft shorter and more bushy and dark green. I did not top these while they were Vegging because I wanted to get a better look at what I would be up against in height and overall structure of the plants.
The tallest one has a lemon pledge type aroma from a stem rub, second one has the same but a little more sweetness in its aroma.
The 3rd more squat one is leaning towards a cherry fuel aroma.
Here are two quick pics of 2, the lighter ones are almost the same, the darker squatter one is getting in my opinion more of a dense KUSH appearance in its pistils etc.... As always crappy Pics...ha. Will break out my El CHEAPO camera and snap a few flash photos tonight and post them up..

Last edited:
ZONER

ZONER

Here is my best girl starting about 5 weeks into flower, my other 2 have shown Slightly different issues in growth and heat stress. But this girl is a nice dark green and bud sites are getting fatter, I will definitely need to prop up her branches by next week.

Again 1000 W HPS, feeding is Lucas formula only, my 2 gallon hempy buckets are bottom is filled with about 1/3 of straight perlite then the rest is a 50/50 mix of perlite & coco.

Since I am one of those with diminished smelling capabilities, I am required to give a gentle rub to this girl. The smell I get is a sweet fruity fuel aroma after gently rubbing my fingers together, and as the picture shows she is frosting up nicely.

ZONER

ZONER

Here is my best girl starting about 5 weeks into flower, my other 2 have shown Slightly different issues in growth and heat stress. But this girl is a nice dark green and bud sites are getting fatter, I will definitely need to prop up her branches by next week.

Again 1000 W HPS, feeding is Lucas formula only, my 2 gallon hempy buckets are bottom is filled with about 1/3 of straight perlite then the rest is a 50/50 mix of perlite & coco.

Since I am one of those with diminished smelling capabilities, I am required to give a gentle rub to this girl. The smell I get is a sweet fruity fuel aroma after gently rubbing my fingers together, and as the picture shows she is frosting up nicely.
Checked my calendar and this girl pic was at the start of her "4th week"

ZONER

ZONER

Happy New Year Ya Farmers Ya !!!!!!!
here are some new pics of the girls.........finally have figured out the proper Lucas Ratio for the girls.
First # pics are of my favorite girl, she is starting to show a Blackening of her leaves
PC311000   Copy

PC311001

PC311002

Girl #2
PC311003

Girl #3
PC311005   Copy

I personally like my favorite girls look and overall structure, and of course the darkening of the leaves. She also was the least finicky Lucas Formula feeder, did not have to adjust much, unlike the other 2 gals.

will be cloning and put up a second run of my favorite ......that is after all three get smoked.... then the winners mom stays to make the clones from.

Zoner says...... Peace and a Happy New Year

ZONER

ZONER

Howdy folks, after reviewing the genetics of this cross it appears that my favorite girl is leaning toward being a SensiStar pheno.... With that rich dark purple leaf coloration setting in.......if I had a Va Jay Jay I be screaming like a little parochial school gal........(no offense SeaMaiden,or Medusa)

Sometimes I believe I get more satisfaction growing the plant then consuming it.....lol

ZONER

ZONER

Plants look great man...
Thanks Stoner, but I have to tell you I can not wait to run the clones so I will be able get the most out of them. ( Well at least the most that my skills will allow)
Was really hoping to get a Hawaiian Cherry Bomb pheno.....might have to run the last couple of beans, maybe I'll get lucky.
Thanks for stoping by...:)

Motarebel

Motarebel

I would say #1 is a WiFi/CB pheno, the big cola and sweetness gives it away.

ZONER

ZONER

I would say #1 is a WiFi/CB pheno, the big cola and sweetness gives it away.
I would of thought otherwise because that's the one getting the dark purple leaves..
Does the WiFi/CB Also get the dark purple leaves? I assume they would pick up traits from the SFV OG / SensiStar .
But you are the Breeder Mota. One thing though I haven't had to run my carbon filter compared to others that I have grown indoors......that's a plus when family visits....

ZONER

ZONER

Just want to put up some pics, sorry for taking them under HPS light. Will take some pics tonight.....but here you go.these are the 3 females I grew out. The flowering one on the right is 12" taller than the other 2, the middle one is probably producing the most frosty trics. Still have a few weeks left and will get their flush this weekend. I will also be cloning the one on the left for my next run.

Have a Great Day Everyone...... Oh and I will be getting my "NEW" ole lady to provide me with a smell description too....

ZONER

ZONER

Just want to put up some pics, sorry for taking them under HPS light. Will take some pics tonight.....but here you go.these are the 3 females I grew out. The flowering one on the right is 12" taller than the other 2, the middle one is probably producing the most frosty trics. Still have a few weeks left and will get their flush this weekend. I will also be cloning the one on the left for my next run.
View attachment 561572
View attachment 561573
View attachment 561574
View attachment 561575

Have a Great Day Everyone...... Oh and I will be getting my "NEW" ole lady to provide me with a smell description too....
Now all my Ole Lady could say was it smelled "SWEET" thanks Babe.......lol

Top Bottom