YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE .....Tester

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

Look it over real good and if you see any balls then chop it. If it was just one spot then spray it with water to kill the pollen and keep an eye on it. One rogue sac won't ruin the garden but will give you a couple dozen seeds. Also trim any lowers that dont get light.
That's very true
I'm working with a very old blueberry that's been round 20 years . that still from time to time will self Polinate in a very localized area and that's it. Never out of control 1 in 75 cuts type thing .

ZONER

ZONER

Look it over real good and if you see any balls then chop it. If it was just one spot then spray it with water to kill the pollen and keep an eye on it. One rogue sac won't ruin the garden but will give you a couple dozen seeds. Also trim any lowers that dont get light.
All good just the one branch, cleaned up the girl and it looks like I might of lucked out.

ZONER

ZONER

2nd ROUND

I chose this girl to clone, this was the original test for sex in a 20 Hempy Cup she is now into her 10th week and I dusted her way back with some of my pollen from a male and she has seed pods that will be new F1's

Here is a pic of the clones below that are in 3 gallon Hempy Buckets....I utilized styrofoam bean bag balls in lieu of perlite then full CoCo on the top. The clones are 1 week in. They were topped and some lower branched pruned off. Next week or so I will trim a bit more of the lower branches.

Next photo below is the original mother I cloned from she is in her 6th Week of Flower. I also have 2 more clones in my veg room that I will be taking more clones from before I put them into flower next week. Those will be in 2 Gallon Hempy buckets, I want to see if there is that much of a difference in yield compared to the 3 Gallon Hempys.

This is Girl# 8 below started her 9th week and just gave her a plain water flush , the one I thought HERMIED ....thank goodness because while I didn't clone her. I did keep a small Hempy in the flower room and have trimmed her and put her back into veg because SHE has the most Cherry fruity smell of all the others I grew out. Keeping my fingers crossed she takes to the re-veg.

Below is a bud size comparison from the branches on the second internode branching from the top cola....the egg is a large size egg. Nice..yum..yum

And below is a snap shot of a Bud...well just because.... Must say so far no issues to report simple feeding schedule, just don't shake the girl or brush against her because my clothes reek when I come into the house.

I will wait take some more photos in regular light so you can better see the trics etc....One Again thanks Mota , Oh and big, big apologies to BabaG I swear your testers are next just getting back into the swing of things AGAIN.

Just one last mention I took my original grow down at 9 weeks way too soon but a smoke tester gave it a solid 8 out of 10 I truly believe when I take her deeper it will be a solid ?????? Haha, you'll have to wait my testers taste tester will have to give me another unbiased report. Don't change that dial.

ZONER says Peace

Last edited:
ZONER

ZONER

2nd ROUND

I chose this girl to clone, this was the original test for sex in a 20 Hempy Cup she is now into her 10th week and I dusted her way back with some of my pollen from a male and she has seed pods that will be new F1's View attachment 580617
Here is a pic of the clones below that are in 3 gallon Hempy Buckets....I utilized styrofoam bean bag balls in lieu of perlite then full CoCo on the top. The clones are 1 week in. They were topped and some lower branched pruned off. Next week or so I will trim a bit more of the lower branches.View attachment 580619
Next photo below is the original mother I cloned from she is in her 6th Week of Flower. I also have 2 more clones in my veg room that I will be taking more clones from before I put them into flower next week. Those will be in 2 Gallon Hempy buckets, I want to see if there is that much of a difference in yield compared to the 3 Gallon Hempys. View attachment 580620
This is Girl# 8 below started her 9th week and just gave her a plain water flush , the one I thought HERMIED ....thank goodness because while I didn't clone her. I did keep a small Hempy in the flower room and have trimmed her and put her back into veg because SHE has the most Cherry fruity smell of all the others I grew out. Keeping my fingers crossed she takes to the re-veg. View attachment 580622
Below is a bud size comparison from the branches on the second internode branching from the top cola....the egg is a large size egg. Nice..yum..yumView attachment 580624
And below is a snap shot of a Bud...well just because.... Must say so far no issues to report simple feeding schedule, just don't shake the girl or brush against her because my clothes reek when I come into the house. View attachment 580625
I will wait take some more photos in regular light so you can better see the trics etc....One Again thanks Mota , Oh and big, big apologies to BabaG I swear your testers are next just getting back into the swing of things AGAIN.

Just one last mention I took my original grow down at 9 weeks way too soon but a smoke tester gave it a solid 8 out of 10 I truly believe when I take her deeper it will be a solid ?????? Haha, you'll have to wait my testers taste tester will have to give me another unbiased report. Don't change that dial.

ZONER says Peace
My computer will not take the card from my camera so this is the best I can do at this moment..... Again this was a cutting I sexed and growing in a 20 oz Hempy cup and used pollen from a male YZER KUSH xPahoehoe....the pic doesn't do it justice nice and frosty for a bean producing miniature female....

ZONER

ZONER

Here is my favorite girl..... at 75 Days all done.
7ft tall in a 2 Gallon Hempy, not bad.....not bad at all. She has a pleasant fruity perfume scent. She will be cured by herself once I hang her upside down for a bit.

ZONER

ZONER

After 7 days hanging I trimmed the last plant ^^^ and while she's just started her cure I pulled 7 zips off of her. Not too shabby and it left me with about 1/2 zip for me to enjoy......no patients so I am going to vape some in about 48 hrs....

Top Bottom