Zacatecas landrace

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
texasjack

texasjack

@kagyu

I'm not sure my brother. There were several batches some from way down south labeled like Guerrero ect..These weren't labeled but I had a good idea where they were from.

I just dropped a couple beans from a different batch I think is from Guerrero or Oaxaca ...lots of red hairs on the buds almost like the old pelo rojo. We shall see.

They weren't all purple there were some different phenos and several keepers. Let me see if I can get you a report from my grower on these. He is extremely picky on strains for his patients if they pass his test they will pass anybodies.

"" The only one that's been taken down so far was surprisingly good. Not overly potent but a few hits will definitely get you there. It's some unique herb. I could tell it wasn't some kind of chem/diesel/whatever cross, it's more interesting than that."

"I'm going to be honest, this purple mexican is actually pretty good. Right now I'm sampling part of the cola that I harvested about 10 days ago. It's not ready to be judged yet but I didn't think it would hurt to have a pre-taste.I didn't love the buzz of the last mex I smoked. It was unique but not my thing. I like this purple one. It's heady with some body effect, chatty even. It's a little stoney but it's still functional. Stoney stuff can be fun sometimes though. I just noticed I've typed a series of short sentences. Shorter than I feel like I'd normally type. Maybe this stuff has a tinge of paranoia too? Whatever, I think I may like this Mex. It's too early to call though. "

"I've been sampling the 3 or 4 mex plants that are ready to be sampled and I really enjoy their unrefined high. One of them was almost racy and made me nervous. Another was more mild, relaxing, and mood elevating. I recently got some feedback on that purple mex and people like it! It's not crazy good but it is unique and a little different compared to your average smoke. There are two that I really need to sit down and review before long.

All in all, these mex beans were fun to grow out! I look for herb with character, that's mainly how I select my 'keepers', and some of these mex plants smoke with a lot of character."

"I'm probably preaching to the choir here but you'd be surprised what those mex beans can produce. I'm getting some good feedback about a few of these mex plants. I've even had a few requests! "

Take care my friend.

Top Bottom