• Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Looking Stellar And outta my Budget Range. Niiiice!! Lmfao
Tmb
Respect

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

I would be very interested in seeing if this is real Zacatecas Purple Landrace strain. Where did you recive these genetics from perry the monk? Im not trying to busrt you bubble or anything but ppl have been searching for this strain since the 70's when marijuana monthly dropped it on the front cover story. Mad crazy purple genetic traits even a purple hue to the beans. Please dont take this the wrong way im more then interested in seeing what comes of these landrace genetics you have.

kagyu

kagyu

No I did not get these from Perry. These have nothing to do with him. These were acquired from someone who knows old school farmers in Mexico. They have kept these strains pure. We do preservation work with a few close friends to prevent them from being lost forever. Peace

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Thats funny I have a friend who knows a lot of local on the seen farmers in Durango Mexico wich is only maybe 4 hours from zacatecas and it seems the real purple zacatecas lanrace is more rare then you think. Best of luck like I hope nothing more then for you to have real zacatecas lanrace genetics.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Your postin up pics of an indica looking hybrid claiming its a landrace sativa. No offence big homie dont believe everything evryone spits at ya. Shit you aint even gotta believe me bro but ppl been searching for these genetics since the 70s when the magazine marijuana monthly did a front page write up about it.

B

barefoot

I've tried damn near any/everything offered as BSHW and have yet to obtain the original...........as with the RKS..........seems most of the greats from yesterday have been polyhybridized to the point of no return............

ganj on.........................

inthefire

inthefire

Organic ganja,Do this have that skunk smell to them?Iv heard of purple phenos appearing in some strains down south to.

zeke

zeke

@OrganicGanja: sick covershot. I would love to peruse a digital copy of that ancient tome. That shit is rare and needs to be preserved and shared. Actual history.

@kagyu: I hope your source is legit and not full of it. I've often wondered if this purple strain is not the unnamed landrace from which the blackberry lines were derived. Few plants exhibit such intense purple hues to such a degree as to stain the seed from pigmented calyx contact. I am intrigued and looking forward to the development of your sample.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Man I want nothing more then for you to have the real Zacatecas Purple Landrace genetics you will go down in history if so. I will personally be your water boy the rest of my natural life. If you find any purple bean staining studz you gonna be one rich mo fo homie. Im expecting studs to look somthing like this

Images 2
Top Bottom