Zamaldelica

• Thread starter PunK D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PunK D

PunK D

Thought i would post a couple of pictures of my Zamaldelica grow as well mid week 8 one plant in a 1.2m x 1.2m tent .

Zam mid week 8 1

Zam mid week 8 2

Zam mid week 8 3

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Sweet! Got a couple ladies going now and I CAN'T WAIT as a Sativa nut!!! Well done! What was the veg time/training method, if any, used? Great job!

neverbreak

neverbreak

bro, u are killin it! awesome, that is one hell of a plant.

neverbreak

Patanjali

Patanjali

Excellent work man! Absolutely love your canopy! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the strain.

Peace!
P-

PunK D

PunK D

Sweet! Got a couple ladies going now and I CAN'T WAIT as a Sativa nut!!! Well done! What was the veg time/training method, if any, used? Great job!
Hi Randy and THANK YOU the veg time i use is around the 10 week mark it takes to long to explain the method i developed but i have an article on a store on how its done pop in sometime and check it out im usually there.:cigar:
ps i got around 32 oz of that plant if i remember correctly

PunK D

PunK D

Excellent work man! Absolutely love your canopy! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the strain.

Peace!
P-
Hi Pantanjali my thoughts on the strain ,i would definately grow Zamadelica again just for the Trippy high alone.She is perfect to work with in scrog especially for the style i developed for growing as you see in the pictures i got her to fillout in a 1.2m x 1-2 m square perfectly.ACE produce some top notch sativas that most turn their nose up at,they really dont know what they are missing out on excellent genetics.So much so i stock them at the place i run with Kakalak its only small and no threat to anyone just Dank to be had lol

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Hi Randy and THANK YOU the veg time i use is around the 10 week mark it takes to long to explain the method i developed but i have an article on a store on how its done pop in sometime and check it out im usually there.:cigar:
ps i got around 32 oz of that plant if i remember correctly
Thanks for the info and I'll read it now! I too prefer a long veg. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the number of dwarves I see on here and think people underestimate the value of letting the plant grow happily and naturally. Always from seed and always around the 10 week mark myself! You can't rush perfection!

true grit

true grit

Had my eye on these as well, great job with the grow and smashed on yield. How "trippy" was the high? Tolerable, sketchy, etc? Long lasting?

PunK D

PunK D

Had my eye on these as well, great job with the grow and smashed on yield. How "trippy" was the high? Tolerable, sketchy, etc? Long lasting?
Hi True grit the high was long lasting a good 3 hours up a bit racy with slight tracing at the corner of your eyes and a bit of confusion thrown in to boot as well.It is even more potent if you made oil and digested it ,which i tried and found it very euphoric and spaced out.Very good plants i cant see why they dont sell a lot better.In fact i thought them that good i got a packet of all their recent Sativa lines Golden tiger ,Zamal .Guwai,Panama red and Purple haze/black thai.Thank you hopefully you will try them and enjoy to.:happy:

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Hi True grit the high was long lasting a good 3 hours up a bit racy with slight tracing at the corner of your eyes and a bit of confusion thrown in to boot as well.It is even more potent if you made oil and digested it ,which i tried and found it very euphoric and spaced out.Very good plants i cant see why they dont sell a lot better.In fact i thought them that good i got a packet of all their recent Sativa lines Golden tiger ,Zamal .Guwai,Panama red and Purple haze/black thai.Thank you hopefully you will try them and enjoy to.:happy:

You won't be disappointed! I can say with confidence that Ace, CannaBiogen and Mandala make the best sativa beans on the market. Mandala's Satori and 8 Miles High are running in my tent right now and both Satoris are RAGING like a hybrid and TOUGH plants! Mandala did a great job with Satori and having smoked it I can say it's a lot of pure sativa bang for only 60 days!

Golden Tiger was such an awful grow I threw them all away and replaced them with Zamaldelica (Golden Tiger x Zamal), which grows (quite obviously) wonderfully. I still have some pure Malawi seeds as well as cut clones of Orient Express, Zamaldelica, El Dorado, Nep Jam, Satori, 8 Miles High, etc., but I'm looking at Destroyer/Mangobiche from CannaBiogen, Mazar from Ace (ideally), Black Domina, Thai Stick, Panama, etc. @PunK D I'm really curious how your Panamanians turn out. From what I understand, Panama is one of those places like Hawaii or Jamaica, where it's the year round steady climate and volcanic soil that makes the grass, not the beans. However I trust Ace implicitly and have to believe they wouldn't release something unless it was proper.

SpiderK

SpiderK

I thought golden tiger was gonna be gold ..... :( zamaldelica looks great punk

PunK D

PunK D

@Randy pickles the Panamas turned out very nice indeed my friend and your right ACE Cannabiogen ang Mandala all make top sativas,Whole Harvest also do some very fast finishing Sativas around 8 week mark with huge yields.I also carry only the rare Limited Editions from Ace like Purple haze x Black thai etc.I dont have any problems with Sativas as one of the reasons i grow the way i do is because i get the plants to settle in and acclimatise themselves to my climate.It seems to work.
@Spider K i have heard a lot of good reports on Golden Tiger but i havent cracked my pack yet its looking like it could be one of those 50/50 plants it might grow fine then it might not.Thank you for the compliment

elkhunter

elkhunter

zamaldelica is zamal x Malawi...not GT...those Zamad's look fanatastic, def killin it...peace..elk..

sun

sun

very nice punkd i have ther panama and mallawi.top notch gear.good show ill be watching

elkhunter

elkhunter

the description over at attitude says "Malawi killer" for the male...is that not pure Malawi ? without the thai ?? elk..

sun

sun

actualy the real pedigree is gerrits female zamal x male golden tiger. in a cross the female is always listed first. for example ------- female.A x
male.B

Top Bottom