Zamaldelica

• Thread starter PunK D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elkhunter

elkhunter

lol I know the females are first...heres the ace description...
does "malawi killer" mean Golden Tiger ?

Ace Seeds Zamaldelica

Zamal is an exotic cannabis african sativa from La Reunion Island, close to Madagascar, famous for its extreme vigor and legendary psychedelic effect. An excellent Zamal mother selected for its trippy effect, fast flowering and remarkable sweet carrot and floral fragrances, was pollinated by the powerful Malawi 'killer' mum in order to create Zamaldelica, a new super sativa marijuana hybrid of terrific lysergic effect and amazing vigorous growth.

sun

sun

on the last page of the strain description in aces forum @ic dubi lists the strain description just as i explained unless dubis a liar.dubi also describes the 3 main phenotypes the zamal and the mallawi and thai phenotypes from the golden tiger.just wanted to clarify your correction of other members.hope this helps.

elkhunter

elkhunter

this the description from single seed..

New super sativa hybrid with strong psychedelic effect and exotic african genes.

Zamal is an exotic african sativa from La Reunion Island, close to Madagascar, famous for its extreme vigour and legendary psychedelic effect.

An excellent Zamal mother selected for its trippy effect, fast flowering and remarkable sweet carrot and floral fragrances, was pollinated by the powerful Malawi 'killer' mum in order to create Zamaldelica, a new super sativa hybrid of terrific lysergic effect and amazing vigorous growth.

Zamaldelica grows very bushy outdoors with uncountable branches. Although this sativa shows all its potential in tropical/subtropical climates, it has also been grown with very good results even in latitudes 43ºN.

For indoor growing for small columnar plants or SOG, start straight from clones to 12/12 just a couple of days after the rooting.

This sativa is adequate for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent production of lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

F1 HYBRID
100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 11-14 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF OCTOBER / NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE - HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE - HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE

Genetics: 100 % sativa F1 hybrid. Zamal x Malawi killer.
Structure: Extremely bushy sativa.
Bouquet: Sweet carrot, mango, orange, flowers and resins.
Flowering: End of October / November.
Yield: Average-High.
High: Very strong and lysergic long lasting effect.

sun

sun

go right to the horses mouth aceseeds go to the standard section on page 2 click on zamadelica and see what they say about ther own seeds. i cant copy and paste descriptions.its ther for all to see in the 2 places that i said.trust me i was a member of ace and cannabiogen and freinds .before icm got dangerous.i know ther gear

elkhunter

elkhunter

seems odd that 2 different banks would have the wrong description.. I like the cross that includes the thai tho for sure..looks like killer herb either way...peace...elk..

sun

sun

peace elk hunter i respect all hunters im thinking they jumbled it up with the gt description with the killer mallawi mum was pollenated with then it gets all screwy.an actual mistake they did make was list ther panama as panama red x panama green x columbian red .later charlie garcia clarified the issue stating that ther is no lumbo nor has ther ever been any in ther panama

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

I usually just head to en.seedfinder.eu for accurate strain info. They do a great job collecting and aggregating all the most accurate and historical data about strains and family trees :)

elkhunter

elkhunter

I knew I wasn't going crazy...elk..

Originally Posted by dubi:
Hi HerbScience,

Zamaldelica standard has been the same since it was released: Zamal mother x Malawi killer/Meo Thai male, and still remains the same. There's standard stock of the original outcross for at least 1-2 years more.

The feminized version has been modified with the new selections and work with the strain, Zamaldelica line still has a lot to offer and like with any other ace strain it's always our wish to try to improve the lines each time more. The first Zamaldelica feminized release was Zamal x Malawi killer (reversed), the next one and available now is Zamal x Golden Tiger early pheno (female from standard stock, reversed). Future feminized versions will be worked towards the best Zamaldelica mother, with lovely delicate mango aromas and the elevating trippy high i was looking for, will be mixed with the more lemony, better yielding and high quality thai koh chang/malawi killer line (new Golden Tiger fem line).

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

V
I knew I wasn't going crazy...elk..

Originally Posted by dubi:
Hi HerbScience,

Zamaldelica standard has been the same since it was released: Zamal mother x Malawi killer/Meo Thai male, and still remains the same. There's standard stock of the original outcross for at least 1-2 years more.

The feminized version has been modified with the new selections and work with the strain, Zamaldelica line still has a lot to offer and like with any other ace strain it's always our wish to try to improve the lines each time more. The first Zamaldelica feminized release was Zamal x Malawi killer (reversed), the next one and available now is Zamal x Golden Tiger early pheno (female from standard stock, reversed). Future feminized versions will be worked towards the best Zamaldelica mother, with lovely delicate mango aromas and the elevating trippy high i was looking for, will be mixed with the more lemony, better yielding and high quality thai koh chang/malawi killer line (new Golden Tiger fem line).
Great info!!! Now if we could just get dubi to leave ic and come over here!!!

Thanks again for clearing that up! I love getting that in depth background, especially when a hybrid is changing from season to season.

PunK D

PunK D

You will most likely find the store owner couldn't be arsed putting the right descriptions up I can get you the proper descriptions if you like as i work with the owner of ACE and Cannabiogen.Hes based stateside now and setting up a seed shop as we speak.Cheers

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

You will most likely find the store owner couldn't be arsed putting the right descriptions up I can get you the proper descriptions if you like as i work with the owner of ACE and Cannabiogen.Hes based stateside now and setting up a seed shop as we speak.Cheers
That's fantastic news!!! I'd kill to speak with him as I'm launching a cannaseur collective in July and would love to stock Ace's gear (and give him some of my Ace out crosses)!

I'll send you a pm!

Thanks again!!

Top Bottom