Zeitgeist Movement in Colorado

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Are the Zeitgeist and Tea party movements aligned or opposed?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Alright we were just discussing somethign along these lines at the conspiracy thread. I would like to start a similar group in the pa area

Z

zDisturbedz

What this thread has to do with the MMJ scene in Colorado I have no idea. So let me ask this question to you. How many funerals did you go to after 9/11? How many flowers did you send afterwards? How late did you stay up after midnight on 9/11 calling hospitals in the NYC area trying to find 3 cousins, 2 high school friends, and an uncle? This subject is the most idiotic shit I have ever seen on a forum about marijuana. What does it do but start arguments?

The same people that call George W a complete incompetent moron also give him credit for pulling off a conspiracy bigger then this country has ever known. Really? Pass what your smoking cause its obviously better then anything I have been able to track down.

Since I asked the questions I will give you my answers.

1.) 5 funerals that I had to travel to from Colorado to attend.
2.) $700 dollars in flowers for the ones that I could not attend.
3.) Stayed up till 8 in the morning calling around to track down family and friends.

So, while most people that discuss this topic and their conspiracy theories about what happened, they carried on with their lives as usual, but there were plenty of people like me that had their lives turned upside down. Just think about that before you post crap like this.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

The same people that call George W a complete incompetent moron also give him credit for pulling off a conspiracy bigger then this country has ever known. Really? Pass what your smoking cause its obviously better then anything I have been able to track down.

UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH (in the stylings of Masta P)

TortureKill

TortureKill

What this thread has to do with the MMJ scene in Colorado I have no idea. So let me ask this question to you. How many funerals did you go to after 9/11? How many flowers did you send afterwards? How late did you stay up after midnight on 9/11 calling hospitals in the NYC area trying to find 3 cousins, 2 high school friends, and an uncle? This subject is the most idiotic shit I have ever seen on a forum about marijuana. What does it do but start arguments?

Since I asked the questions I will give you my answers.

1.) 5 funerals that I had to travel to from Colorado to attend.
2.) $700 dollars in flowers for the ones that I could not attend.
3.) Stayed up till 8 in the morning calling around to track down family and friends.

So, while most people that discuss this topic and their conspiracy theories about what happened, they carried on with their lives as usual, but there were plenty of people like me that had their lives turned upside down. Just think about that before you post crap like this.

I dont mean to insult anyone, but this is all the more reason to ask questions and want to get to the truth. U really believe in all that al queda shit? The us government is tied to al queda, osama, and his cohorts. They meet regularly to discuss future plans for terrorizing the citizens of this planet. This is truth. Please dont bash these ppl for trying to bring the truth forward.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
The us government is tied to al queda, osama, and his cohorts. They meet regularly to discuss future plans for terrorizing the citizens of this planet. This is truth. Please dont bash these ppl for trying to bring the truth forward.

Please educate us. I don't believe this, but my ears are open, so provide some back-up info.
Thanks!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Check out the "conspiracy theory" thread here at the farm. Its active. Lots of info and videos there

W

WurmD

The same people that call George W a complete incompetent moron also give him credit for pulling off a conspiracy bigger then this country has ever known.
My sincere condolences dude... I would smoke with you...

But G W Bush being a incompetent moron, or him pulling off a conspiracy aren't the only two choices...

How about Bush being a dim-wit figure-head and not being in charge of anything that happened?

T

thedogsbollox

See WHY Mainstream Can't Handle 911Truth

[YOUTUBE]CRgeUay-ybk[/YOUTUBE]

T

Tesseract

There are groups of hundreds of families that lost loved ones in that building who have voiced their opinions on the fact that they do not believe their governments official report on this matter. Just because you are questioning the story, doesn't mean you are insulting the ones that have died on that day or are any less American for that fact. Many wise men have said that you should always question your Government. Harry S. Truman once said to be weary of the military industrial complex.

All governments have committed a form of genocide or have been wrong in their actions at one point. We are no different.

The military's main function is to protect our business interests over seas.

There are over 72 "conspiracy theories" that have come true with reference to our Government. The MK Ultra experiments are just one of them.
From that knowledge, it would be ignorant to assume that the government is not involved in any conspiracies at the moment or will in the future. Deception is everything when it comes to war just ask Sun Tzu. He wrote "the Art of War", a book still used today as the core of military tactics.

Our flag being flown, the stars and stripes, is the flag of the U.S. at war. The peacetime flag was last flown in 1919 at the end of WWI. We are always at war with either the people or other countries and that is why it continues to fly.

Federal Documents exist that state Bin Laden was a CIA tactician. A paid informant if you will. Who do you think supplied weapons to iraq, afghanistan..ect... and gave them training, We did. Ronald Reagan did it in the 80's. We helped with the fending off of Soviets in Afghanistan.

There is overwhelming evidence to support claims of bomb material found at the site and plenty of testimony. There is also overwhelming evidence for mishandling and plenty of tapes to prove the plane that hit the pentagon was not a plane at all. Many have stepped forward, scholars, lawyers, architects, and scientists to voice their findings that the official story is incorrect.

Take all of that information, and supply it a motive. Money!!! Oil and control. Corporate interests my friends.

You can fool many people a little, and little people a lot, but you can't fool us all, all off the time.

Any wise person today should and will know, He who controls food is king, He who controls knowledge is God.

The government and elite know this all to well.

I am not sure well will ever know what truly happened. All I know is that so many of you have been fooled by your government in the process of greed.

We all know how fucked up the government is with Cannabis laws and how corporations lobbied against it. It doesn't stop there, and it never will.

T

T

thedogsbollox

that have died on that day or

Sinse wwII Christian Nazi soldiers from America have been involved in conflicts and wars all over the world including:

Iran, Uruguay, Filippines, Puetro Rico, Korea, Vietnam, Guatemala, Lebanon, Iraq, Panama, Cuba, Laos, Indonesia, Dominican republic, Cambodia, Oman, Chile, Angola, Libya, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Boliva, Liberia, Somalia, Bosnia, Haiti, Congo, Albania, Sudan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Macedonia, Colombia, and Syria.

The US military have soldiers deployed in over 240 countries round the world and 2 atomic bombs killing thousands instantly. they also publicly threaten to use it again if their demands are not met by nations.

Sorry no respect, only for the native americans!!
bigger & beter, no way

T

Tesseract

Sinse wwII Christian Nazi soldiers from America have been involved in conflicts and wars all over the world including:

Iran, Uruguay, Filippines, Puetro Rico, Korea, Vietnam, Guatemala, Lebanon, Iraq, Panama, Cuba, Laos, Indonesia, Dominican republic, Cambodia, Oman, Chile, Angola, Libya, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Boliva, Liberia, Somalia, Bosnia, Haiti, Congo, Albania, Sudan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Macedonia, Colombia, and Syria.

The US military have soldiers deployed in over 240 countries round the world and 2 atomic bombs killing thousands instantly. they also publicly threaten to use it again if their demands are not met by nations.

Sorry no respect, only for the native americans!!
bigger & beter, no way

Thanks for adding that!

T

B

Bobby Smith

When I see threads like this, I give myself a little pat on the back for not dropping that much acid back in the day.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

When I see threads like this, I give myself a little pat on the back for not dropping that much acid back in the day.

Thats why acid is illegal, because people like you that would otherwise follow blindly would open their eyes to a greater truth...a truth that the leaders of our world, or our "owners" to quote George Carlin, have worked very hard to conceal.

Its all good bro, just go back to watchin' football and drinking your beer....we are all just the crazy ones, us scientist and engineers and technicians and firemen....

Latest posts

Top Bottom