Zelda's Green Adventure.

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Just as well im switching mine then bro. My tents only 6' and them girls are getting big :) Hope their going to fit :-( lol
Don't know what you're horizontal space is like but I use yoyos to train the taller branches to the outside and the shorter towards the middle. I tie strings between the poles and hook yoyos into that.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

i thought it would be overkill with topping and lst. nice!:)
You're in veg, you can pretty much all but kill the plant and it'll recover. When you scrog/ super crop the first time you can't believe what your doing to the plant. Feels like you're murdering it. But then in a couple weeks it's like nothing ever happened. It's just twice the size. Don't worry about having a perfect grow, or doing everything to maximize yield . Just worry about keeping them healthy and dialed in. You have years to perfect the training process but the best way to make sure you have the best yield you can is to have happy healthy plants. I know in the beginning you wanna do every lil thing you can but you'll end up moving backwards and not learning anything.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

you can top the others as well, not just the main? After a lot of reading, it doesn't look there's only one way to do it :)
You can "top" any tops on the plant. But I mainly just top the mains again. 1 becomes two then top the 2 and get 4, and so on.

Misshroom

Misshroom

Well if you make at least one person smile in a day youve done a good job :) lol. I topped when they had reached 4th node, just cut when the stem has got long enough to reach in with scissors or blade, minding not to damage the new growth from 3rd node. They will then develop into 2 new branches. I let them get long enough to LST and when the head of each branch turned upwards towards the light i topped them again, they in turn form 2 new branches each. The side shoots also start shooting out from the branches, I let every thing settle and grow for a while and when the heads had reached the same level, topped again. And I've just continued that way since creating more and more bud sites :) Hey Im no expert lol just learned from tons of you tube vids and the good folks on here. Its surprising what you learn in a short amount of time. Im starting to check out chemistry and stuff, never thought id see the day ha ha. :)

Agreed, smiling is free and powerful :) Yeee, i know what you mean. this lovely hobby takes you places you never thought of. I'm gone do the topping. Thanks! Both of you :D

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Np, there's some really good peoples in here. I lurked for years before I joined. Just me being noid. But to me it's all about passing on the knowledge. I want everybody growing fkn monsters. And learn something almost every time I get on here.

BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

Don't know what you're horizontal space is like but I use yoyos to train the taller branches to the outside and the shorter towards the middle. I tie strings between the poles and hook yoyos into that.
ive got 120 x 120 cm Theres not really a lot of room each side but sounds like a good method your using. I put in a grid to water them in tent, but I just know its going to have to go, I lose 8" through that.

Smerb

Smerb

This"top" was bent over.
IMG 20160718 223711
you can see the"top" is still there, the other bud sites are now on "top" and branches that have caught up to this are "tops" I bent this plants main branch 30 days or so in flower to keep it even with my shorter plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom