Zelda's Green Adventure.

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknkatz

stanknkatz

in for the rocklock.....grew out some rockstar f2's from annaC ( don't know if he's still around ) and sampled some warlock grown by a local friend, and sitting on a pack of those rocklock from DNA myself... should be killer

newbie1

newbie1

Here's a little update. put together my whole set up today. Need some better tape from ventilation duct to fan, and from fan to filter and a suction fan. and then done. not bad if i may say so! could have been more wrong, and the whole thing is useable so YaY. Unfortunately my cfl broke. on the other side Rocklock hasn't moved and i got time to update the light. Lemon is 2 days and Mix has reached the surface. Temp is 26,3 humiditiy 35% - drop like hell in that tent, even with a humidifier.
Hope you have a chill evening.
peace.
I put my water buckets in tent Missroom, it helps raise humidity a little. (Not that i raelly need to right now as RH is around 55 - 6 5% ) Plus i heard spraying every now and then water inside tent helps to :-)

newbie1

newbie1

yea, easy to use so far :) Doing lst as well Newbie1 ?
yep great techniques, been doing the same as you can see, bud sites every where, (see pic) and going to be more, as you know this pic was taken a week ago so more now. Keep those bud sites growing :-) Although ive heard you can top too much but not to sure. Due to light issue,I'll feel more comfortable letting them get back used to 18 - 6 for a week or so :) going to keep topping to help stop them getting too high, only got 6 ft probably 5ft if you count to highest point of light. Probably going to have to move that grid system to as i loose 8 inches of height, well seemed a good idea at the time :) hope your grow is doing well :)

Misshroom

Misshroom

Any advice is always welcome :) and I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Lemon had no problem being bent almost all in one session. the mix i had to adjust over hours cuz she wouldn't budg as much as LH. I don't want anything to snap! Ye, if you do break the stems on purpose it's called super cropping :p

newbie1

newbie1

Any advice is always welcome :) and I'll keep that in mind, thanks. Lemon had no problem being bent almost all in one session. the mix i had to adjust over hours cuz she wouldn't budg as much as LH. I don't want anything to snap! Ye, if you do break the stems on purpose it's called super cropping :p
yep, but you have to make sure you dont split the stem, just gently crush and bend. Not done it yet myself, just what i've read :) If what i done was super cropping it was a bit brutal, that girl still sulking about it ha ha

Top Bottom