Zelda's Green Adventure.

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misshroom

Misshroom

Heello, and welcome to my green adventure noob diary! :love1:
I'm growing in a 90x90x185cm Secret Jardin Darkroom, under a 250w hps and a 200w cfl. 420m3 duct fan, 380m3 filter and a soundproof ventilation duct + humidifier, hygrometer and fans. I'm using soil, perlite and vermiculite. Nutritions will be from BioBizz: Bio-grow, Bio-bloom, Top-max, Alg-a-mic and Fish-mix. Got some different seeds, 4 Lemon kush, 2 Rocklock, 1 Cluster bomb, 5 Royale dane x thypone and 4 suprise mix. All female except Royale dane. Atm i'm germinating 1 kush, 1 rocklock and 1 mix. So far kush has come through the soil, mix was put into soil this morning and rocklock seems to have a blast in there. Most of them are indica dominant. Got some different sizes on the pots, 0.5L, 1L, 4L, 9L, 11L and 15L. the 15L are fabric pots. They're in 1L now, 3/4 filled up so if they get wobbly I'll just fill up the rest. Oh, and will be using Ona fresh linen outside the tent, hehe. Think that's my whole set up :) Very interested in building my own soundproof box thing for the duct fan.
So take a seat and let's see if I can grow some ganja. Any help and advice is much appreciated, but not obligated. You're all welcome here :party1: Not so interesting pictures YET. but to show you how super serious I am about this diary, i'll throw in some anyways :p. They been chilling in my greenhouse and lemon has come out of her shell in mere hours :love2:

peace.

Zeldas green adventure
Zeldas green adventure 2
Zeldas green adventure 3
Zeldas green adventure 4
MeJuana

MeJuana

Hey looks good. Only advice I have is don't smoke it yet ;) You journalers are the bestesteses it really helps the community and continues to help for years to come. Too bad I'm lazy

Misshroom

Misshroom

Here's a little update. put together my whole set up today. Need some better tape from ventilation duct to fan, and from fan to filter and a suction fan. and then done. not bad if i may say so! could have been more wrong, and the whole thing is useable so YaY. Unfortunately my cfl broke. on the other side Rocklock hasn't moved and i got time to update the light. Lemon is 2 days and Mix has reached the surface. Temp is 26,3 humiditiy 35% - drop like hell in that tent, even with a humidifier.
Hope you have a chill evening.
peace.

IMG 20160706 205132
IMG 20160706 205111
IMG 20160706 205042
Toaster79

Toaster79

Your grow diary is your notebook. At least I'm reading mine over and over again and learn from my own mistakes and always have good suggestions on hand when I hit the wall. Just remember not to love them to death and your golden. But you already have a green thumb so I'd say you're good and have nothing to worry about. Just let them do their thing and they'll tell you soon enough if you're doing it right or wrong ;)

Keep it green girl!

Misshroom

Misshroom

4 & 2 days old. Not much going on. Temps are at the highest 29c, midd day of summer. Most of the time between 26 and 24. the ph of water was 6.5. Not gone give them any nutes until at least 3 weeks since my soil is just regular gardening soil and i'm affraid it already contains enough nuts for awhile. from week 1 i'll just give them alg-a-mic and fish-mix. had to DIY my own silence box for the fan. Not over the top noisy but my tent stands 50cm from the window and blows out air right over my landlords pool/porch site. I don't want to risking anything. So then i'm thinking lst since much of my hight disappeard in silencing the noise. Top from fifth nod and bend? :p I need to read shit loads on this.

baby pictures <3

IMG 20160709 083043
IMG 20160709 082915
Misshroom

Misshroom

Happy summer! Only half through my vacation. Loving this hot tropical shit going on here. Humid most at the time. a mix of summer, rain and sun packed into one day, almost every day. I've been at a local festival the last days so no time or chance to update. but here it is. I moved them to bigger pots, they're now standing in 1 gallon containers. Passing their 1st week :D the tent runs it self mostly. so far so good. New bulb on the way, ph meter and ppm meter.

Not long until my first attempt at lst :fire::sweating::D there are mixed feelings around this. hehe

Keep it mellow foks ! :)

IMG 20160714 132012
IMG 20160714 132003
IMG 20160714 131955

Latest posts

Top Bottom