Zelda's Green Adventure.

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misshroom

Misshroom

Yeah they do. Feed the haze last night, she had a lower leaf turning yellow, today it's almost green again and the spots on the other leaf have become smaller (the ones that hasn't died in the middle) and greener. just thought it didn't get enough light, but nay. She loved it, feel i can see her growth just from the feeding yesterday. Gave her ph perfect feed, the runoff was shitty low last time (which i also manage to spill inside) so hoping for better number. the other also got ph perfect feed today :) Alg-a-mic did the trick! Thanks @Prevada 13
and Thanks BUD! :)
Have the leaves with brown spots got circles on the underside of the leaves ? If so could be C-.

Last edited:
Misshroom

Misshroom

Day 33:
One week since they got super cropped and tied down. ph last feed was 6.5, gave both around 3L each, got about 2-4 dl runoff. temp is good, 23somethingC and humidity was at 56% (thanks rain!) Flower time soon :) :)

Lemon Haze
IMG 20160808 070233

Suprise mix
IMG 20160808 070253

Have a chill morning everyone :)

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Day 33:
One week since they got super cropped and tied down. ph last feed was 6.5, gave both around 3L each, got about 2-4 dl runoff. temp is good, 23somethingC and humidity was at 56% (thanks rain!) Flower time soon :) :)

Lemon Haze
View attachment 623548

Suprise mix
View attachment 623549

Have a chill morning everyone :)

Sure they now look greener ;).. Am happy now that you happy...and that your girls are happy. :)

Prevada.

Last edited:
Misshroom

Misshroom

Day 42:
1st day of flower. I left them in darkness for two days. When i turned the lights on, the roots had come out of their smartpots. Healty white roots. but it get's me thinking that i might need to transplant... arent they suposed to have space in flower as well? Anyways their green, runoffs shit, dying leafs. but i havn't had the time to do anything about it. My landlord is selling so moving in middle of flower. what fun.. Can tell i've had little time to them lately, looks abit sad. But i'm on it. Ordered some Plant Magic Bio Silicon to raise the ph in my soil.

Have great green day! :)

Picture tiem.

IMG 20160817 160510
IMG 20160817 160547
IMG 20160817 161321
IMG 20160817 161330
IMG 20160817 161509
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Day 42:
1st day of flower. I left them in darkness for two days. When i turned the lights on, the roots had come out of their smartpots. Healty white roots. but it get's me thinking that i might need to transplant... arent they suposed to have space in flower as well? Anyways their green, runoffs shit, dying leafs. but i havn't had the time to do anything about it. My landlord is selling so moving in middle of flower. what fun.. Can tell i've had little time to them lately, looks abit sad. But i'm on it. Ordered some Plant Magic Bio Silicon to raise the ph in my soil.

Have great green day! :)

Picture tiem.

Looking beautiful. I wouldn't say that they are root bounded still.. Its still okay.. You wouldn't care any more about roots aids in matter of couple of weeks..
You can also transplant still if you want..its not advisable but I have seen ppl do it with no probleem the first they have the plants in the flower room in the sense of vegging in pots then transplanting to beds in flower.. They even use soilessmixess then transplant to coco beds for flower. No probleem..its your choice beside that every thing looking great..
Moving mid flower will sure be pain in the ass.. Really shit work.. I dont imagine me doing this.. Shit!

Misshroom

Misshroom

Thank you Prevada. always nice too see you :)
that what was i was trying to avoid, transplant in flower. i rather do NOTHING to them in flower other than lst. but f... what can i do. rather transplant now than later. their roots are sticking out off everywhere :p
and in the case of moving, I really can't stay and take the chances of possible be found my landlord and potenial buyers. Rather just get out and make it look like a normal move than rush to move it and then find someone willing to have the whole setup in their house/apartment :p Naah, moving either way will be super uber lame. but will try and make a plan that would take the least amount of time. luckly i ain't moving far :)

No Pain

No Pain

Looking good .. I'm a hydro guy but that second smart pot sounds like an excellent idea.... Hope your move goes smooth simply because they are usually a pain in the ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom