Zimmerman

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Zimmerman tryin' to "Jack" his Skittles and Arizona Ice Tea perhaps? I hear those White Hispanics are Ruthless Racists on the News...

That fuckers not even even a White Hispanic. He's a Jewish Hispanic.
It's like WTF it's like this fucker HAS to be white some now. Some way or other he has to be white.

I was watching the news, and the called him a Hispanic male who identifies himself as white. LIKE WTF does than mean.

It's all bullshit, it's some stupid ass media shit just to stir up, and get rateings. Haph the shit isn't even fucking factual, it's just some he said she said bull shit.

You know what thow, it would have been way more classic, even EPIC, if in the footage, of George talking to the cops he would have been drinking little trevons ice t, and eating his skiddles.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

i approach suspicious people all the time, tucked or not. shit just recently i notice someone sitting in their car for more than an hour by my house. I walked right up to the window and asked politely if there were any problems and do they need any help. I was sincere and the guy simply said he was waiting for his brother to come home... He could have easily taken offense to my curiosity. i turned around and went back inside. I own multiple firearms, none registered to me. I am not a thug, I am not a wanna be gangster, I am a family man that fears for my family and my own safety. I fear the police, I fear the govt, I fear a young mind whose been brainwashed by media greed...

Shit just a couple months ago two black kids tried robbing a woman who was pushing her 16 month old baby. she refused and tried to fight them off, they shot her in the leg and grazed her head. then one of the black kids walked over to the stroller and shot the baby in the face, killing the 16 month old instantly. LOOK IT UP http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/23/us/georgia-baby-killed

you think that is bad, try looking into this one

Im not making a racist case out of this, but i think its FUCKED UP how everyone has manipulated this into a racial issue. If anyone thinks that race is the case, then do your fucking homework, matter of fact look in the mirror... then tell me who is racist.

sickens me.
Z

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

i approach suspicious people all the time, tucked or not. shit just recently i notice someone sitting in their car for more than an hour by my house. I walked right up to the window and asked politely if there were any problems and do they need any help. I was sincere and the guy simply said he was waiting for his brother to come home... He could have easily taken offense to my curiosity. i turned around and went back inside. I own multiple firearms, none registered to me. I am not a thug, I am not a wanna be gangster, I am a family man that fears for my family and my own safety. I fear the police, I fear the govt, I fear a young mind whose been brainwashed by media greed...

Shit just a couple months ago two black kids tried robbing a woman who was pushing her 16 month old baby. she refused and tried to fight them off, they shot her in the leg and grazed her head. then one of the black kids walked over to the stroller and shot the baby in the face, killing the 16 month old instantly. LOOK IT UP http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/23/us/georgia-baby-killed

Im not making a racist case out of this, but i think its FUCKED UP how everyone has manipulated this into a racial issue. If anyone thinks that race is the case, then do your fucking homework, matter of fact look in the mirror... then tell me who is racist.

sickens me.
Z

There are monsters in all races.... And race is still a big issue in this country, still a lot of closet racists everywhere... Its very understandable to fear for your family's safety but no need to fear cops, gov ect...
FEAR = Control, that's part of their plan.... You shouldn't have to fear no man, period.!

fractal

fractal

True, this "race" bullshit has got to end and it cannot lead us anywhere good. I was hoping, seriously truly hoping in 2008 that because Obama got elected and we finally had a black president, things would settle down and maybe black folks would consider that to be a huge victory and vindication and they would be happy instead of pissed off. Nope. That motherfucker has set race relations back by 50 years or more. Just something like saying trayvon looked like the son he never had, was responsible for at least 20 of those years. He is the president, and people listen to what he says.

I was watching a replay of that Chevy Chase / Richard Pryor sketch from SNL in the 70's where they trade racial insults and it was hilarious. That was 40 years ago, and now we take ourselves so seriously that something like that would result in lawsuits and protests if not riots. We have made no progress in getting along, and who to blame for that is the million dollar question. The whole paradigm of humans has to shift in a massive way and it will not, the way things are going. I want the Nephilim to return and kick our collective asses, honestly. We can't do it ourselves.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

There are monsters in all races.... And race is still a big issue in this country, still a lot of closet racists everywhere... Its very understandable to fear for your family's safety but no need to fear cops, gov ect...
FEAR = Control, that's part of their plan.... You shouldn't have to fear no man, period.!

Shit, fear = awareness.
If I trusted, then I would feel blind to the world. Look up the cops are outta control thread and tell me not to fear them. Dude got popped while holding his kid by a cop. I'm not saying I'm scared, but I have seen the outcome. And as far as the govt... better open up those eyes a bit wider. The govt has this nation in their hand, manipulating laws for absolute control. Not to mention the greed aspect. Fear the govt... fuck im so scared to see what this country turns into... im trying to be like CGK and Chickenman and live off the grid on a bitchin farm, with goats and big ass forum cuts grown into trees in my backyard!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Shit, fear = awareness.
If I trusted, then I would feel blind to the world. Look up the cops are outta control thread and tell me not to fear them. Dude got popped while holding his kid by a cop. I'm not saying I'm scared, but I have seen the outcome. And as far as the govt... better open up those eyes a bit wider. The govt has this nation in their hand, manipulating laws for absolute control. Not to mention the greed aspect. Fear the govt... fuck im so scared to see what this country turns into... im trying to be like CGK and Chickenman and live off the grid on a bitchin farm, with goats and big ass forum cuts grown into trees in my backyard!

LOL.. You got it twisted Z... FEAR = CONTROL... I've seen that thread and fuck no I don't fear them.. I avoid them, plain and simple!... You got to out smart the system, and fearing isn't going to get you anywhere.. I'm well aware of the inner working of govt my friend, government cannot control the masses without an effective campaign of fear... Your first post pretty much sums it up and their #1 tool is working on you very well.. Awareness and Fear are 2 totally different things... I'd suggest you do a lot more reading and educate yourself, lots to learn... i'm learning ever single day. +1 on living off the grid, that's the ultimate plan..

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

LOL.. You got it twisted Z... FEAR = CONTROL... I've seen that thread and fuck no I don't fear them.. I avoid them, plain and simple!... You got to out smart the system, and fearing isn't going to get you anywhere.. I'm well aware of the inner working of govt my friend, government cannot control the masses without an effective campaign of fear... Your first post pretty much sums it up and their #1 tool is working on you very well.. Awareness and Fear are 2 totally different things... I'd suggest you do a lot more reading and educate yourself, lots to learn... i'm learning ever single day. +1 on living off the grid, that's the ultimate plan..

I'm not one to argue my point for I can only piss so far. I live by caution, I look at things as the worst possible outcome so that way I'm not caught on my heels. So when I was saying fear, Im not implying that I'm scared into living my life under control of "the man". So when I read ur last post I felt like u twisted the words I meant. Any how, I was just posting on this thread to get some off my chest. Pisses me off how distorted this whole thing(zimmerman case) became.. fucking race war.. Stay lit.Z

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I'm not one to argue my point for I can only piss so far. I live by caution, I look at things as the worst possible outcome so that way I'm not caught on my heels. So when I was saying fear, Im not implying that I'm scared into living my life under control of "the man". So when I read ur last post I felt like u twisted the words I meant. Any how, I was just posting on this thread to get some off my chest. Pisses me off how distorted this whole thing(zimmerman case) became.. fucking race war.. Stay lit.Z

I get your point bro, not arguing here... It's just poor choice of words on that first post, I know what you mean now.. Yea the Zimmerman case has a lot of us coming out the woodworks to get shit off our chests... You'll never catch me in threads like this but for some reason i felt compelled to post on this one...
PEace!

fractal

fractal

Shit, fear = awareness.

You and I are very much alike my Farmer friend! I want the exact same thing, I've had it before but it did not last. A place with land far away from anyone else, a herd of goats and maybe something cool like a llama or a kangaroo, rabbits and chickens. And some huge trees of elite dank plants. But unitedgrooves is right, we should not "fear" anything or anyone. The ones who pull the strings throw out clues to those who are discerning enough to recognize. . . When you see things like "9/11" or the news making a point of how the Z-man trial jury deliberated for "3 hours 33 minutes" these are their fingerprints. They operate on a very high level of occult ritual, and many of the disasters and major events are arranged according to celestial and solar events, tied to specific dates and times. In order to increase the power of their rituals they do them on auspicious dates, and as part of it they throw these clues out to those who are in the know. It is a twisted form of courtesy. . . They believe that if they put these clues out there that those who are intelligent and informed enough to know will know, and this relieves them of some karma or something because they can always say "Hey we are not hiding anything, you should have known."

To let those who recognize their patterns and codes know that they are acting like puppetmasters pulling the strings behind the scenes. Sheep freak out at these events but if you know what to look for it should not instill fear but rather consolidate your determination to resist and not be a part of it. They want people to freak out and feel powerless and sometimes it is very hard not to! But when it comes down to it they only win if you buy into the hype and fear what is going on instead of realize that they cannot continue to do this forever.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

^^^^
Fractal, Spot on!... You are well informed homie.. They openly embed symbols, power numbers, ect. and take pleasure in giving us clues.. Sick fucks! It is absolutely imperative we don't fall in their traps and learn/educate as much as possible and resist the takeover. I can go on and on about this but I might get carried away and drift off topic... That's why I like this board, we might disagree on certain topics from time to time but we are here to learn from each other and at the end of the day we see eye to eye on the bigger picture...

Peace!

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter

sickens me.
Z

Maybe dude was polite when he aptly hes trevon, will never know. But from my experiance with cops, it probably wasnt polite.

By the hole race thing, is media bullshit. This trevon shit didn't have anything to do with race, it's just media hype. The media will not and is not going to portray any black on white crime. The out radar from the black community would be fucking insane. Most blacks want to erase that type of stereo type. Because the majority isn't like that at all.

I suppose if you don't no many blacks close, or even at all. It would be hard to not be prejudice. But the same goes for them as well.

If you wanna get deep.
Look into conversational and covert hypnosis.
NLP or Nero Linguistic programming.

This shit is real and you are subject to daily, through tv, radio, advertising, and that random weirdo that shakes your hand funny. But that shot a hole other thread in its self.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

Black sure is beautiful. There's good and bad in all. Most folks just want to get along. Again this world is what YOU make of it. If you let the negative get you down then that's just what you will get.
Love yourself first, honesty, sharing, caring , that sure goes a long way and is better than fear, hate, and worry...
This is not the best quality, but just look at the passion coming from this incredible lady, and the hair is really something else.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Saytravon

fractal

fractal

Well, Obama just set us back another generation in regards to race relations. Anyone else catch his latest speech? Now Trayvon is not just his son he never had, HE IS TRAYVON! Fuck. . . I've had enough of this guy can congress impeach him now or something?

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Obama Administration Motto... "Never Waste A Perfectly Good Crisis / Tragedy to Push an Agenda"

catdaddy

catdaddy

lol, a lot or some of you make compelling arguements as to why you think this wasn't or isn't race related.

i guess a lot of you choose to ignore (doubt if most of you truly know about black history and how far white america has gone to discredit blacks contribution to the world and distorted the true facts) the past 400-500 years of (slavery) history and prejudice til this day. it's was so incredulous that white europeans couldn't even believe it and decided to get the facts straight, despite what they were told by their ancestors.

for every incident of black violence you post up that has offended white america, i can guarantee that i could post at least 100 to match.

the fact of the matter is, if Trayvon was a white kid in that neighborhood at the time, dress in a hoodie and walking down that block, we wouldn't be talking or discussing GZ at this very moment.

however, i do and agree with some on how the media is dragging and exploiting such events. reason being is that GZ racism just doesn't stop at "blacks" it's with other ethnicities as well (he also loathe and showed disdain towards the Mexican nationality as well).

also, don't know where some of you are from, but since when following a kid late at night a normal thing? some of you'll sound like you'll got a little pedophile in you'll or promote it.

catdaddy

catdaddy

here's a little history for those that don't know or act as if they don't know and try to justify every time a white kills a black and it's all good.

mind you, some of this exist in america and other african countries til this day.

whoever wants to compare black on white violence vs white on black violence from back up until now, i am more inclined to do so.

WILLIE LYNCH
The Making Of A Slave

line.gif

This speech was delivered by Willie Lynch on the bank of the James River in the colony of Virginia in 1712. Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies. He was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods to slave owners there. The term "lynching" is derived
from his last name.
line.gif

Table Of Contents
Greetings Lets Make A Slave Cardinal Principals For Making A Negro
The Breaking Process Of The African Women The Negro Marriage Unit Controlled Language
line.gif

Greetings

"Gentlemen. I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies, where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome's would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we Cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasions. I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree, a couple miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, You suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I HAVE A FULL PROOF METHOD FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLACK SLAVES. I guarantee every one of you that if installed correctly IT WILL CONTROL THE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST 300 HUNDREDS YEARS. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it. I HAVE OUTLINED A NUMBER OF DIFFERENCES AMONG THE SLAVES; AND I TAKE THESE DIFFERENCES AND MAKE THEM BIGGER. I USE FEAR, DISTRUST AND ENVY FOR CONTROL PURPOSES. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is "AGE" but it's there only because it starts with an "A." The second is "COLOR" or shade, there is INTELLIGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZES OF PLANTATIONS, STATUS on plantations, ATTITUDE of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you a outline of action, but before that, I shall assure you that DISTRUST IS STRONGER THAN TRUST AND ENVY STRONGER THAN ADULATION, RESPECT OR ADMIRATION. The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for HUNDREDS of years, maybe THOUSANDS. Don't forget you must pitch the OLD black Male vs. the YOUNG black Male, and the YOUNG black Male against the OLD black male. You must use the DARK skin slaves vs. the LIGHT skin slaves, and the LIGHT skin slaves vs. the DARK skin slaves. You must use the FEMALE vs. the MALE. And the MALE vs. the FEMALE. You must also have you white servants and over- seers distrust all Blacks. But it is NECESSARY THAT YOUR SLAVES TRUST AND DEPEND ON US. THEY MUST LOVE, RESPECT AND TRUST ONLY US. Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. IF USED INTENSELY FOR ONE YEAR, THE SLAVES THEMSELVES WILL REMAIN PERPETUALLY DISTRUSTFUL. Thank you gentlemen."
line.gif

catdaddy

catdaddy

LET'S MAKE A SLAVE

It was the interest and business of slave holders to study human nature, and the slave nature in particular, with a view to practical results. I and many of them attained astonishing proficiency in this direction. They had to deal not with earth, wood and stone, but with men and by every regard they had for their own safety and prosperity they needed to know the material on which they were to work. Conscious of the injustice and wrong they were every hour perpetuating and knowing what they themselves would do. Were they the victims of such wrongs? They were constantly looking for the first signs of the dreaded retribution. They watched, therefore with skilled and practiced eyes, and learned to read with great accuracy, the state of mind and heart of the slave, through his sable face. Unusual sobriety, apparent abstractions, sullenness and indifference indeed, any mood out of the common was afforded ground for suspicion and inquiry. Frederick Douglas LET'S MAKE A SLAVE is a study of the scientific process of man breaking and slave making. It describes the rationale and results of the Anglo Saxons' ideas and methods of insuring the master/slave relationship. LET'S MAKE A SLAVE "The Original and Development of a Social Being Called "The Negro." Let us make a slave. What do we need? First of all we need a black n-word man, a pregnant n-word woman and her baby n-word boy. Second, we will use the same basic principle that we use in breaking a horse, combined with some more sustaining factors. What we do with horses is that we break them from one form of life to another that is we reduce them from their natural state in nature. Whereas nature provides them with the natural capacity to take care of their offspring, we break that natural string of independence from them and thereby create a dependency status, so that we may be able to get from them useful production for our business and pleasure
line.gif

CARDINAL PRINCIPLES
FOR MAKING A NEGRO

For fear that our future Generations may not understand the principles of breaking both of the beast together, the n-word and the horse. We understand that short range planning economics results in periodic economic chaos; so that to avoid turmoil in the economy, it requires us to have breath and depth in long range comprehensive planning, articulating both skill sharp perceptions. We lay down the following principles for long range comprehensive economic planning. Both horse and n-words is no good to the economy in the wild or natural state. Both must be BROKEN and TIED together for orderly production. For orderly future, special and particular attention must be paid to the FEMALE and the YOUNGEST offspring. Both must be CROSSBRED to produce a variety and division of labor. Both must be taught to respond to a peculiar new LANGUAGE. Psychological and physical instruction of CONTAINMENT must be created for both. We hold the six cardinal principles as truth to be self evident, based upon the following the discourse concerning the economics of breaking and tying the horse and the n-word together, all inclusive of the six principles laid down about. NOTE: Neither principle alone will suffice for good economics. All principles must be employed for orderly good of the nation. Accordingly, both a wild horse and a wild or nature n-word is dangerous even if captured, for they will have the tendency to seek their customary freedom, and in doing so, might kill you in your sleep. You cannot rest. They sleep while you are awake, and are awake while you are asleep. They are DANGEROUS near the family house and it requires too much labor to watch them away from the house. Above all, you cannot get them to work in this natural state. Hence both the horse and the n-word must be broken; that is breaking them from one form of mental life to another. KEEP THE BODY TAKE THE MIND! In other words break the will to resist. Now the breaking process is the same for both the horse and the n-word, only slightly varying in degrees. But as we said before, there is an art in long range economic planning. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR EYE AND THOUGHTS ON THE FEMALE and the OFFSPRING of the horse and the n-word. A brief discourse in offspring development will shed light on the key to sound economic principles. Pay little attention to the generation of original breaking, but CONCENTRATE ON FUTURE GENERATION. Therefore, if you break the FEMALE mother, she will BREAK the offspring in its early years of development and when the offspring is old enough to work, she will deliver it up to you, for her normal female protective tendencies will have been lost in the original breaking process. For example take the case of the wild stud horse, a female horse and an already infant horse and compare the breaking process with two captured n-word males in their natural state, a pregnant n-word woman with her infant offspring. Take the stud horse, break him for limited containment. Completely break the female horse until she becomes very gentle, where as you or anybody can ride her in her comfort. Breed the mare and the stud until you have the desired offspring. Then you can turn the stud to freedom until you need him again. Train the female horse where by she will eat out of your hand, and she will in turn train the infant horse to eat out of your hand also. When it comes to breaking the uncivilized n-word, use the same process, but vary the degree and step up the pressure, so as to do a complete reversal of the mind. Take the meanest and most restless n-word, strip him of his clothes in front of the remaining male n-words, the female, and the n-word infant, tar and feather him, tie each leg to a different horse faced in opposite directions, set him a fire and beat both horses to pull him apart in front of the remaining n-word. The next step is to take a bull whip and beat the remaining n-word male to the point of death, in front of the female and the infant. Don't kill him, but PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN HIM,
for he can be useful for future breeding.
line.gif

Top Bottom