Zimmerman

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

I beleave he got punched in the face. I would put money on it, that little trevon Molly wiped his fucking ass.

I watched some if the Video shit, they said, at the confrontation, TM said to GZ why you following me, GZ said what r u doing around here. At that point TM clobberd him.

Now this could have all been avoided,
If

A....

GZ said I'm George the neiborbood watch guy.

Or

B
TM said Im trevon my dad lives over there.
So what you are saying is TM was the first to initiate illegal activity when he assaulted GZ.

Assault: the natural reaction of innocent people walking around a strange neighborhood in the rain. No wonder GZ tried to make friends with him. :rolleyes:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What was TZ doing that GZ needed to stop him from?? Walking at night? That is legal.

I know 911 is not the bees knees but I know that GZ was acting on profiling versus actions that TZ was doing.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Trying to stop crime before it happens doesn't justify what GZ did.

Cort

Cort

Could have all been avoided had GZ listened to 911 dispatch and not even approached TZ. Shoulda, coulda, all done unfortunately. I know GZ will be a bit more careful with who he approaches in the dark in the future. That I would bet on!
All could have been avoided if TM would not have assaulted GZ, going by what BooM said anyways.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If everyone walking with a hoodie at night is guilty until proven innocent we are fucked as a species.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Bingo! Treat people the way you want to be treated. GZ had no reason other than "this guy is walking at night" to approach him. Even the fuzz said leave him alone...lmao When did it start is the real question, the punch may have been thrown first by TZ but at what point did this start? When GZ got out of the car and started approaching TZ? I mean like Boom said, you identify that you are the Watch! It's basic watch procedure.

Ima put this out there, Were talking about Florida. I don't know how it is now, but when I went there, like 97 98 these mother fuckers were THE MOST rasist fucking people on the planet.

Like I was NICE to this black chick and this girl was flabergasted that I was nice to her. These Florida fuckers are southern hillbilly rasit ass inbreeds and shit. Florida is nothing like the north or west. At least that's how it was ten or so years ago. Fucking disgusting, never went back there and never wanted two. People made me sick.

Plus I hate the way they talk. Fuckig squidbilles.

symbiote420

symbiote420

We still can't get pass this black/white thing? So sad something tragic like the 9-11 attacks has to happen to erase the color lines, even if it's short lived they're erased! I think when we realize who the real enemies are it may be too late!

The media chose the TM/GZ case to stir racial tensions that still exist in this country, an elderly white man shot his neighbor in Wisconsin who was a 13 yr ols black kid in front of his mother ....same scenario, white man kills a black man, but this killing was caught on tape by the man's own security cam and was proven to be in cold blood. The man was found guilt Wednesday of murder and sentenced .......why didn't they sensationalize this case like they did the TM/GZ case?

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

We know he killed in self defense he had a busted up face. But as a neighborhood watch guy, he needs to be identified, or let people know who the fuck he is apon aprouching them. Which he DIDNT.

The real fuckin problem is the FACT that this mother fucker is a neighborhood watch guy to begin with.

Shit baba don't people pay taxes to some group of assholes to do that shit? Like fight crime. ;)
Cops cant always be there Due to Sequestration / Government Cuts and many "Support" arming citizens...

Survey Finds Law Enforcement United Against Gun Control

99 Percent Believe "Assault Weapons" Ban is Not Most Important
Measure to Stop Mass Shootings...

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/n...w-enforcement-united-against-gun-control.aspx

PoliceOne.com released the results of an extensive survey of about 15,000 active and retired law enforcement officers of all ranks and from departments ranging in size from less than 25 to more than 1,000. These results strongly show that law enforcement officers do not support President Obama’s gun control agenda. They do, however, strongly support the Right-to-Carry by law-abiding Americans. The survey respondents are united in their desire for politicians to focus on keeping firearms out of the hands of the mentally ill and to reject unconstitutional gun control measures that infringe on Second Amendment rights.

I think you were on the right track with ... "You know what I think, I think if all te neiborbood watch people had to were super hero costums. It would solve all this shit."

Ever Watch "Kick Ass" highly recommended, Especially when "High"...

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
So what you are saying is TM was the first to initiate illegal activity when he assaulted GZ.

Assault: the natural reaction of innocent people walking around a strange neighborhood in the rain. No wonder GZ tried to make friends with him. :rolleyes:

Dude get off this illagle activity bullshit. YOUR ON A WEED FORUM. Lmfao, I have already coverd the legale and illagle BS. Just becouse it's legale doesn't make it right.

But yea dude punched him. It was both of there faults. GZ was a doushe, and TM had a short fuse, as well as GZ's lack of tolerance for a ass wooping.

This is t something you can really take a moral side on, and not be a complete fucking retard. If you look at it from both point of views it's a fucked up mess.

If you look at it from the LAW prospective then cool, then obey the law. Don't speed, don't smoke pot, don't grow weed, don't drink and drive, don't fuck retarded bitchs, or chicks that are only 17, don't dinomite fish or shine for deer, or order seeds in the mail, or any of the other Fucking laws you probably break on a daily basis.

Fuck the laws, do what's right. What's right can't be wrong and what's wrong cant be right. It's a simple.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Cops cant always be there Due to Sequestration / Government Cuts and many "Support" arming citizens...

Survey Finds Law Enforcement United Against Gun Control

99 Percent Believe "Assault Weapons" Ban is Not Most Important
Measure to Stop Mass Shootings...

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/n...w-enforcement-united-against-gun-control.aspx

PoliceOne.com released the results of an extensive survey of about 15,000 active and retired law enforcement officers of all ranks and from departments ranging in size from less than 25 to more than 1,000. These results strongly show that law enforcement officers do not support President Obama’s gun control agenda. They do, however, strongly support the Right-to-Carry by law-abiding Americans. The survey respondents are united in their desire for politicians to focus on keeping firearms out of the hands of the mentally ill and to reject unconstitutional gun control measures that infringe on Second Amendment rights.

I think you were on the right track with ... "You know what I think, I think if all te neiborbood watch people had to were super hero costums. It would solve all this shit."

Ever Watch "Kick Ass" highly recommended, Especially when "High"...

I know right, tell me that shit wouldn't be cool.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Its also a side show look here while we do this...

Like what?

Privatized prisons force feeding hunger striking inmates

Courts refusing to throw out charges of "aiding the enemy" in the Manning case, when all he did is tell the public about things the government has already done

Or secret courts continuing homeland surveillance programs?

But yeah, hatred in america is the worst. It's not like people are killing each other in the streets elsewhere cause they can't agree on what religion their elected leaders should be...

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
We still can't get pass this black/white thing? So sad something tragic like the 9-11 attacks has to happen to erase the color lines, even if it's short lived they're erased! I think when we realize who the real enemies are it may be too late!

The media chose the TM/GZ case to stir racial tensions that still exist in this country, an elderly white man shot his neighbor in Wisconsin who was a 13 yr ols black kid in front of his mother ....same scenario, white man kills a black man, but this killing was caught on tape by the man's own security cam and was proven to be in cold blood. The man was found guilt Wednesday of murder and sentenced .......why didn't they sensationalize this case like they did the TM/GZ case?

Becouse they want to stir this shit up, they make this a fucking race thing to play on each other amotions. Sym your in Mi arnt you?, bro this shit ain't as segregated as other parts of the country. Im sure you know. But my Poing being there are spots here that are SO SO, but it's not like that every were. Black and white. Ya know.

And really it's not even rasist shit there playing off, it's just predudice shit that people confuse as rasist. Plus both cultures have there little pet peeves about each other. In normal circumstances it doesn't mean shit. But also both sides have there nut cases. Like straight the fuck up rasist. So you get these assholes involved, and it's a fucking shit storm of Bs. The Chou get just simple predice people becoming newby rasists.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

A Few Weapons and some Martial Arts Training and this could be Kick Ass cruising his Bike...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

So, you hear about that "Fire" in SoCal... Wanna see it from my point of view? Check the view count and date... Just posted. This is where I prefer to be... In my back yard, Literally. Perris Valley Air Port, The Hottest Drop Zone in the United States.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
So, you hear about that "Fire" in SoCal... Wanna see it from my point of view? Check the view count and date... Just posted. This is where I prefer to be... In my back yard, Literally. Perris Valley Air Port, The Hottest Drop Zone in the United States.

I'm so afraid of heights, but that shit looks likes so much fun. I've only been in a air plane ounce, and that was the coolest shit I have ever experianced, to be floating around up there.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

There is always A Way... My Girl friends daughter had this thing about "Tinker Belle" and her mom telling her "If you believe, you can do"... She (daughter) Called moms bluff @ 11yrs old, said it was all A "Lie" (Flying like Tinker Belle) Well we just can't have that attitude little girl, so I did what I do and proved her wrong. She was one of the "Very First" to Fly this wind tunnel when I told them (Perris Skydivers) the story... Before it opened to public on Christmas Day. She is Now 18yrs old, went to College on full scholarship, Youngest Ever at her school to be Admitted as A Mechanical Engineer... Never forgot or Stop Believing the "Dream" Can't Make this Shit Up Bro... No One has that kind of Imagination. This is not her, Just an Example of "What it Was" and how it can be done...

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
There is always A Way... My Girl friends daughter had this thing about "Tinker Belle" and her mom telling her "If you believe, you can do"... She (daughter) Called moms bluff @ 11yrs old, said it was all A "Lie" (Flying like Tinker Belle) Well we just can't have that attitude little girl, so I did what I do and proved her wrong. She was one of the "Very First" to Fly this wind tunnel when I told them (Perris Skydivers) the story... Before it opened to public on Christmas Day. She is Now 18yrs old, went to College on full scholarship, Youngest Ever at her school to be Admitted as A Mechanical Engineer... Never forgot or Stop Believing the "Dream" Can't Make this Shit Up Bro... No One has that kind of Imagination. This is not her, Just an Example of "What it Was" and how it can be done...

That's asome man, and that thing looks like a blast. :)

fractal

fractal

Trying to stop crime before it happens doesn't justify what GZ did.

What about trying to stop a murder? In this case, his own murder.

AND IN THE NEWS TODAY, Z-MAN RESCUES FAMILY FROM OVERTURNED TRUCK AFTER HIGHWAY ACCIDENT!
Seriously, this guy is awesome! He stopped on the highway to help people out of their vehicle that was in an accident and flipped over. He removed them from the car and made sure they were safe. I wonder what Martin would have done. . . Maybe laugh and blow smoke from his blunt at them while saying dayyyum son, they be fucked all like that upside down on the highway and sheet yo! And he would be tweeting about it - "LOL niggaz just saw a car accident these crackas be fucked, word to your momz."

Z-man is the kind of guy who wants to help and be a good person even if his judgement has been lacking in the past. I'm glad he was rightfully acquitted. This news today proves that he is not the kind of person who would be out hunting for people to shoot. I REALLY hope that the family in the car accident was black, like I am crossing my fingers just hoping that is the case. That would look so good in the papers although the media would not say black, they would say "rescued a family of urban youths" LOL am I right?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Idiots like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Obama should be to blame for this waste of air time. They've made it into a race thing. Nobody here has any idea what ACTUALLY happened.

This guy seems like a solid human being to me:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/2...ed-man-from-truck-crash-last-week-police-say/

How many people do you know who will pull a family from a burning vehicle?

"Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy, the sheriff's office said."

Wasn't even interested in recognition. Thanks for pointing this article out FRACTAL.

Shouldn't this bit of news get a bit more publicity?

Latest posts

Top Bottom