Zinc, Iron, Or Potassium Deficiency

• Thread starter MegaSuiter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I use pH'd water, don't over water, the lights are 30" away, the temps are good, and no signs of bugs.
I recently upped my nutrients and it has only gotten worse.
I also foliar spray twice a week.
This strain is Poison Kush BTW.
What do you guys think?
Any advice is appreciated.

Zinc iron or potassium deficiency
Zinc iron or potassium deficiency 2
Zinc iron or potassium deficiency 3
Last edited:
MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

The dying leaves underneath tell me nitrogen defiency. But I know it's not. I am giving them lots of N.

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Nitrogen toxicity? A few people said the same thing. Just figured it would be much greener and shooting out leaves everywhere. Guess every strain is different. This must be one of the more sensitive ones.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
What is your feed schedule? Looks like a severe mg deficiency to me. Do you use calmag?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Also do you foliar spray with the lights on or have the wet plant under the light?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Never go by recommended doses, use a medicine dosing cup and start with 5 ml per gallon of base nutes, if your plant seems happy up the dose to 6 ml per gallon next feed etc.
My sig link has a chart with full plant pics but I think yours wont yield much in its current state.

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Just the cal mag. I use house and gardens full line. I just diluted my nutrients reservoir a little. We will see. I'll take a look at your chart.
Thanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nitrogen toxicity? A few people said the same thing. Just figured it would be much greener and shooting out leaves everywhere. Guess every strain is different. This must be one of the more sensitive ones.
Nope, toxicities burn the plants. And since you say things got worse when you increased feeding, there's part of your tell. Also, you say pH'd. To what? What's your medium?

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

5.5-6.0
Straight Perlite
My death stars and chemdogs seem to love it.
Thanks

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Excessive phos deficient plants plain and simple and as it progressed lower leafs just died off
Thenug EmylnsvVWO

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Wonder what the ph of straight perlite would be? Guess 5.5 to 6.0...
5.5 ph locks out P and Mg

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
So a mix would be better, whats wrong with coco? Why straight perlite? Experiment?

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

We talked a little about this like a month ago. I wasn't a fan of Coco. And if you are using Coco, you aren't depending on your medium for nutrients. So I figured perlite is lighter and provides more aeration for the roots? More or less an experiment.
But like I said before I am using Hempy buckets. I wouldn't use straight Perlite in a soil type grow.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Why ph 5.5 to 6.0? Do you have a ph meter or are you using strips?

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I have a meter. And Hempy is hydro basically. So everyone says hydro 5.5-6.5 or whatever.

Top Bottom