zkittlez or jack herer? from seed 2x2 grow tent

• Thread starter dglruns91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ItsMosher

ItsMosher

brother man i know how it feels too have humidity issues ;( i have been trying too get my humidity in check, during veg my plants humidity would spike to 80% at night, :( right know i kinda got it under control i added way more air exchange into the room that i have my tent in and i have not seen it get cross 60% rh in the last couple of days still kinda high but better than 80% :(
what kind of dehumidifier do you have? also i love that you called your plant your "bush" lol <3 :3

and guys i am switching from LED to CMH lighting, i run my lights during the night and with led my temp's are in the 50's / 60's during lights on, so after looking around online i found a CMH ballast / fixture that is dimmable you can dim the 315watt bulb too 250 watt's or 190 watt's so i plant too dim it to 190 watt's and throw it into my 2x2.
gonna rock a 10k cmh bulb during the entire flower cycle im hopeing that the bulb emits little amounts of UVC to help me combat mold, powdery mildew, and bud rot and stuff. im real scared of this stuff during flower :(
so im crossing my fingers that all the UV in the 10K cmh bulb will help :)

also can you guys take a look at my second picture? do you see how the leaves tip's kinda died on me? is that due too high humidity?
is it fungus? or mold? im so scared :(
View attachment 2082591

View attachment 2082592
I've seen around the forums that the tips burning like that are from nute burn, I have had some on my plant this grow, and that's what it looked like on my lady too.

D

dglruns91

Daaamn your plants look amazing imo!🥹
Maybe you just have to fix the heights of your light, the tips look like light burn to me. How far are they away? 25-30" should be good by now. Will you use a second net? If not it's look a little low to me the final stretch not even begun.

My dehumifier is Trotec ttk27: https://uk.trotec.com/products-serv...n-dehumidifier-of-the-ttk-series/ttk-27-hepa/
The Rh is a little more under control right now with much airflow I'm hopefully good. Average Rh is 63 rh, max. 73 and min. 55.

Sorry don't know about CMH lights so others will take you further with that.
Check your plants with a microscope if you have one or like me, just with my eagle eyes haha if there is sth. suspicious let us know and take a pic of it.
For me you lady's look great! Just go on!
thank you for your input based on what you said i will order a second trellis.

also my lights were super close too the plants i raised them and i feel like im good know :D

and i feel like i dont have a choice about the cmh because the temps get so cold at night that in the morning when i check on my girls the leaves are wet i think this is happening because its getting super cold in my tent at night and i fear for mold like if i have buds and when i wake up the buds are wet lmfao wont that produce mold? i gotta fix this issue asap! and im hoping that a 190watt cmh light will keep my plants warm enough too prevent this also i hope they have some uvc in them too kill any mold :(

may i ask how your temps are during the night? do you ever wake up and the plants are wet?

D

dglruns91

I've seen around the forums that the tips burning like that are from nute burn, I have had some on my plant this grow, and that's what it looked like on my lady too.
honestly i am so glad that you and another member are saying it might be nute burn or light burn because i would be so happy if it was nute burn and not some fungus thats growing inside of my plant thank you for your input good sir i appreciate you :D

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

thank you for your input based on what you said i will order a second trellis.

also my lights were super close too the plants i raised them and i feel like im good know :D

and i feel like i dont have a choice about the cmh because the temps get so cold at night that in the morning when i check on my girls the leaves are wet i think this is happening because its getting super cold in my tent at night and i fear for mold like if i have buds and when i wake up the buds are wet lmfao wont that produce mold? i gotta fix this issue asap! and im hoping that a 190watt cmh light will keep my plants warm enough too prevent this also i hope they have some uvc in them too kill any mold :(

may i ask how your temps are during the night? do you ever wake up and the plants are wet?
Full transparency, I’m on my first grow so don’t have the same breadth of knowledge that a lot of others on this forum do.

I don’t know if a trellis is the answer necessarily I was saying I think the burn on the tips of the leaves might be from excess nutrients possibly.

I’d imagine dew isn’t the best thing for cannabis plants, as when the light’s on, it can burn the leaves, and will most likely cause mold issues in the tent. I currently have an auto, so my light is on 24/0 as she’s in flower. I do know that a lot of outdoor growers in my state had issues with bud rot because of the excess humidity this growing season. I’d recommend a small dehumidifier maybe?

My temps are anywhere from 74 F to 79-80 F depending on the breath cycle and the humidity.

Sorry I can’t be of more help

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

I don’t know if a trellis is the answer necessarily I was saying I think the burn on the tips of the leaves might be from excess nutrients possibly.
Misread the posts from before, my b, you did say you hope it’s nute burn and not a fungus.

Redneckx

Redneckx

honestly i am so glad that you and another member are saying it might be nute burn or light burn because i would be so happy if it was nute burn and not some fungus thats growing inside of my plant thank you for your input good sir i appreciate you :D
Less nutes and lights are always better than too much of em.

D

dglruns91

Less nutes and lights are always better than too much of em.
brother today i looked at my plant and she has like little calyx's does this mean that shes in strech?

also i usually feed 2 liters of nutrient solution and i get alot of runoff i mean boatloads and today when i fed her 2 liters she didnt give me any runoff at all.

should i start feeding more frequently?

im in coco coir

Top Bottom