Zombie’s Ganja Garden of Happiness

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

@PerfecTrader Suup bro, your killin it man good work. Firstly, I think the Imperium X getting dark leaves could be genetic? I know the Velvet Moon from LIT that I grew basically had black leaves as it went through senescence.

And yeah dude popping seeds is like a lottery. Its all about bettering your odds, but like that strong random seed your growing shows, you can never be too sure wth will become of a seed! Thats why I like the idea of clones, but Im into looking for my own stuff too :P. And also the sativaness of the plant COULD make it grow more vigorously, but who really knows lol.

No worries about the DLI, to me ppfd is just a factor in determining the DLI, not anything I can act on with any confidence. Basically like the Jungle boys dude said, we live and we die by the VPD chart. Part of getting VPD is DLI so its fricken crucial as all heck :D.

And I agree 81 is ok to flower in WITH CO2, without CO2 I wouldn't really rock anything above 75F for fear of losing terps. Terpenes are very delicate and can evaporate in higher temps pretty easily. Makes me think about those flowering with CO2 at 81 and above, are they just going for massive yields with less terps? Or do the terps become somehow more resilient with CO2 supplementation?

Also, I think mimicking the fall with lower avg temps helps speed up flowering and makes them put on the frost heavier cuz they know winter is coming! Still wanna maintain ideal transpiration rates though, so I rock 43-50% RH, 74F (sometimes it goes above but the avg is 74F) and I go down to 70F-72F for ripening stage. Evidently it worked cuz that last run was my first at that low of an RH and temps and i saw an improvement over last grows.

Thanks a ton for the POTM nomination! I remember your white widow grow man, its basically a staple in my garden now! Amazing its a freebie from Seedsman. I still have 2 seeds from that freebie pack too. And I bet you get something good out of these girls man, just let em do their thing. My money is on the Anesia genetics but who fkn knows lmao.

And plants are looking on POINT brotha. I too have been doing lowkey leaf moving and stuff. I also accidentally "topped" a Candyclysm cuz I supercropped her too much and tape couldnt fix it. Lost like 5 healthy nodes lol, oh well.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Whats up @Aqua Man @Moe.Red @Dirtbag, I gotta question for y'all. I'd like to add Epsom salt in flower for its sulfur (terps). Since Im using GH flora trio w/calimagic, will adding epsom salt give me too much mag? I run a lil calimagic all the way till harvest, so maybe just replace it with Epsom last couple weeks of flower and not worry about calcium deficiencies? When are you all using epsom salt for sulfur, just end of flower?

Another point/question: Im using Koolbloom but wanna replace it with a different PK booster since people say its a harsh pk boost. I read somewhere that Aquaman uses Potassium Sulphate for a PK boost, and epsom salts for the sulfur. Will just any potassium sulfate work for a pk boost or is there one yall like to use?

Also just got a sample pack of Megacrop 1 part + Kelp coming. Considering getting the Bud explosion too but want something I can also use with my GH nutes for a pk boost till i run out of GH. Can I use bud explosion as a pk boost with GH? Will be using megacrop on the next run but still wanna use the rest of my GH before I make the switch 100% to megacrop.

Really appreciate the help, to anyone answering not just those I tagged. Peace!

Last edited:
JimfromA2

JimfromA2

Don't want to make this a commercial but as anyone try Ventana Plant Science FlaVUH? I've not tried it but have heard from multiple sources that it makes a significant improvement in flavor.
Just started using it in my current grow. I do it as the last add for nutrients. It is supposed to work with any nutrient group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom