Zombie’s Spider Farmer SE 3000 Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Whats up man, yeah I would just chalk it up to "shit happens" and go on with the stoke!! And yeah dude doing multiple tents/strains NEEDS forethought and organization or we will run around like chickens w/o heads haha. Been there done that, never again! I will post some update pics when i have more setup, but Im totally re-building my grow room, pulling out all stops. Will have a 10x10 area for 4, 5x5 flowering spaces. Should take me until spring to complete it, but hopefully will be rocking 4, 600 watt lights, 4 drip tables on 5 gallon buckets, and I just ordered a mini split AC, a 1.5 ton, just cuz IM DONE fucking with the temps and being defeated cuz my ac unit is a wuss lol. Also, been reading up on grow room RH control, and evidently running a heater at night will let the ac run and dehumidify the room w/o overcooling, cancelling out that spike in humidity when lights are off, and also no dehumidifier will be needed 🤞. Also gonna have an electrician buddy of mine install a nice panel in the room to hook up all the lights and stuff to not short out my circuits n stuff. Also might run CO2 once I get the room dialed in. Should I start a thread on the build out? Goal: PERFECT temps and RH, PERFECT airflow, POSITIVE pressure for no pests/molds/etc, 4 massive canopies of flower running 365. Gonna be drying in the adjoining room that can also be used as a veg room should I see fit. No more playing around bro, were going to Defcon 4!!
Holy shit 😲 I need to go think about what you've said. That is BAD ASS man. WOw and fk yeah going to need fresh thread

Neueregel

Neueregel

Just a quickie for yall, here we are coasting into week 6 of flower. Colas sure are taking their time filling out, but she smells PRETTY...PRETTY...PRETTY GOOD.
looks great there bud. question if my temp are a little too low, will that cause droopy leaves? i know i'm not over watering but looks like it now

Zombierider

Zombierider

looks great there bud. question if my temp are a little too low, will that cause droopy leaves? i know i'm not over watering but looks like it now
Whats up homie! Thanks! In answer to your question, firstly: are you growing in soil or coco? In coco, the only time I got droopy leaves is if the humidity got too low and the temps were too high. THe plants drooped cuz they couldnt breathe cuz they couldnt transpire cuz so low moisture. Its virtually impossible to over water in coco I hear. Now another possible cause Ive heard of for droopiness in coco is that the soil/medium might be causing root issues. This happens when some parts of the coco dont get saturated and start to become a pocket of concentrated salts. A photo of the drooping your plants have would help me get an idea what it might be.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Whats up homie! Thanks! In answer to your question, firstly: are you growing in soil or coco? In coco, the only time I got droopy leaves is if the humidity got too low and the temps were too high. THe plants drooped cuz they couldnt breathe cuz they couldnt transpire cuz so low moisture. Its virtually impossible to over water in coco I hear. Now another possible cause Ive heard of for droopiness in coco is that the soil/medium might be causing root issues. This happens when some parts of the coco dont get saturated and start to become a pocket of concentrated salts. A photo of the drooping your plants have would help me get an idea what it might be.
i put a small heater my tent my temp w/ lights on was 72 and when lights out like 67. now they are 78 w/ lights on

Zombierider

Zombierider

i put a small heater my tent my temp w/ lights on was 72 and when lights out like 67. now they are 78 w/ lights on
Is it in veg? If veg 78 is fine just make sure humidity is no lower than 55% for too long. if in flower you can go low humidity and id say no lower than 73 degrees is optimal, though there is always a buffer between optimal temps and rh, and when u start to see issues. all about reading the plants. Understanding VPD will also help a lot.

Zombierider

Zombierider

damn man. flawless
lol i wouldnt say flawless since they are a bit yellower at this stage than Id like, probably cuz they wanted more ppm's late veg, next time i run it i will increase the ppm. Not horribly worried though since my best Cheese Cookie pheno had early yellowing leaves and gave me really good bud. Crossing fingers Putin doesnt nuke at least till i get to try the lemon haze haha.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Is it in veg? If veg 78 is fine just make sure humidity is no lower than 55% for too long. if in flower you can go low humidity and id say no lower than 73 degrees is optimal, though there is always a buffer between optimal temps and rh, and when u start to see issues. all about reading the plants. Understanding VPD will also help a lot.
Yes. it's the plant i posted and you commented on lol. it's soil, and yes i know about VPD i have it 75'-55 RH it. my temp and RH may have dropped too much to cause the droopiness. thanks

Neueregel

Neueregel

anyone familiar with a Ozone generator? curious if they are worth it. not trying to rid growing smell, but just to freshen the air. thanks

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yes. it's the plant i posted and you commented on lol. it's soil, and yes i know about VPD i have it 75'-55 RH it. my temp and RH may have dropped too much to cause the droopiness. thanks
Whats up bro! My bad i didnt realize which grow you were talkin bout lol, so many grows going on with everyone i have trouble keeping track. But yeah dude its constant battle to follow the vpd chart, but if follow the VPD chart no matter what, you'll yield big! At least thats what the Jungle Boyz say...

Zombierider

Zombierider

anyone familiar with a Ozone generator? curious if they are worth it. not trying to rid growing smell, but just to freshen the air. thanks

I havent looked into ozone generators, but i do know that uvc-light sterilizes the air similarly. Then you can put the uvc bulb near your air intake to your ac, and all the air will be clean. Been looking into these alot cuz spores n crap are in the fricken AIR, like lil assasins waiting to pounce on your innocent fat buds lol. Here is an example of what im talking bout: https://www.acwholesalers.com/Dust-Free-89271/p123417.html

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hallo everyone, just a lil update on my Super Lemon Haze girl growing under the Spider Farmer SE3000 light. So far its been a good light, nice even par.
So here we are midway through week 6 of flower, she is really starting to put on her flowers now, but she is taking her SWEET ASZ time haha. Its all good though cuz her terps are like a Lemondrop candy, sweet lemony with a nice skunky background. Cant wait to vape these buds, my KD ratio in Pubg is gonna go up cuz Super Lemon Haze is basically a performance enhancer lol.

916332DB E09D 453C 919B 67B21CABB288
18F91415 0FCF 4045 B76E 659BECE581B7
Neueregel

Neueregel

I havent looked into ozone generators, but i do know that uvc-light sterilizes the air similarly. Then you can put the uvc bulb near your air intake to your ac, and all the air will be clean. Been looking into these alot cuz spores n crap are in the fricken AIR, like lil assasins waiting to pounce on your innocent fat buds lol. Here is an example of what im talking bout: https://www.acwholesalers.com/Dust-Free-89271/p123417.html
hmmm that looks interesting. not sure if the bulbs can cover the entire room or just the vicinity of the bulb.

Zombierider

Zombierider

hmmm that looks interesting. not sure if the bulbs can cover the entire room or just the vicinity of the bulb.
THe idea with these are that you would control the intake/outtake of air in your grow room or grow tent. Where the air enters the tent, usually a 6 inch duct, the UVC light is placed RIGHT next to it or even inside the duct, so any air entering your tent via that duct will have been "sterilized" by going through the uvc light, helping prevent powdery mildew and stuff. They are standard on many ac units, but i think itd be cool to incorporate them into a grow tent and not have to buy an expensive air filtration unit that will also use $$ electricity $$.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

That looks great bro! What size pot is she in? Amnesia haze is one of my personal favorites. Isn’t uvc real bad for the plant? I incorporate some uvb into flower tent towards the end of flower, but i thought uvc is just too strong for plants. It would be cool inside the duct though.

Zombierider

Zombierider

That looks great bro! What size pot is she in? Amnesia haze is one of my personal favorites. Isn’t uvc real bad for the plant? I incorporate some uvb into flower tent towards the end of flower, but i thought uvc is just too strong for plants. It would be cool inside the duct though.
THanks bro, she is in a 1-gallon pot with coco only, no perlite. Yeah man I love Hazes but I hesitated to grow them at first cuz of the long flowering times, but im sure it will be worth it! And as for the uvc light, yes strictly using it as a filter for incoming air, not visible to plants so yeah like inside a duct or something similar.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hola todos! So here are a few shots of the super lemon haze girl. Her nugs arent as big as I'd like this far into flowering, pretty sure its because when i left for a few weeks, my girlfriend accidentally watered them at the center of the pot when the power went out, and left the roots to dry out for a while. So the roots arent draining well, aka arent the happiest roots. However, all is good, and she is sticky as can be, and the nugs are still nice and dense! Cant blame the gf, she did her best and that was still awesome of her. Anyway so here we are at the start of week 7 of flower. Still a few weeks left to grow!

C96BC2F8 56C5 47B8 A332 6D72943109A0
668D4FA7 14FB 4EDA 9933 CDB919E8A3B4
2E4B725A 767C 4169 A0B5 D45162846ACF
354019F1 D953 4AFB B3BB DFA7CF1E04CA
289A93B4 BF1B 4FFD ACD6 D11FA233D8FE
9338E231 9C90 4092 B395 5EF0F5E767D9
5D4890CA DB3B 4227 828D 9600E877E156
Top Bottom